GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

Tell us how GardenSite made you happy

"I just wanted to message to say how impressed I am with the quality and the top notch service I received recently from the Gardensite. I ordered a Premier Red and Gold Garland and It is one of the nicest christmas decorations I have come across for an excellent price. It look stunning on our dining table. As for delivery, I am highly impressed, arriving the next day after order, and having a query about next day delivery, Dan who i spoke to was more than helpful and polite towards myself regarding my query. I hope this is recognized. To receive my order by midday the next day and dispatched in more than appropriate packaging, I will not be hesitating to purchase much more from you in the future. I just wanted to give an excellent review of my first experience at GardenSite and I will be highly recommending yourselves to all my contacts. Thankyou once again, It is a pleasure to see such good quality products attached with outstanding customer care!"
"Good service"
"I ordered a 3 way connector to replace a damaged one. It was delivered quickly and I was able to get my Blagdon garden lighting system up and running soon after."
"Every was on time and we saw the biggest smile on my partners face when she opened it up thanks"
"discovered bottom splitting had to screw together"
"Good service and good quality of goods for the garden and at a good price have been pleased with all I have bought from you plus delivery is good have not had any problems with your service,keep up the good work"
"Delivery when promised. Item carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition. We are very pleased with our garden statue, she is lovely."
"The worst mistake i have ever made was making a purchase from the Garden Site. Ordered a 8ft x 10ft Metal shed for it be damaged, not the size i ordered, fitted by odd job men who told me themselves that the shed was rubbish after i paid £742.00. The roof had holes in it, the panels were warped, dented, scratched and the quality itself was poor and flimsy. After numerous requests for a refund and sending photographic evidence of the damage, waiting for staff at Garden Site to return from holiday and Investigating me, still no refund. I sent letters advised by the Citizens Advice, their response, we'll send new panels. I then said no thankyou i want my refund please, still no refund. In the end after 4 months of this going on i had to contact Money Claims Online which is a small claims court. Only then did i get my refund plus court costs. Now at this moment i still have the shed dissasembled up my back garden as Garden Site have ignored my requests to take it away, leaving sharp metal panels in a heap in my back yard. Their customer service is absolutely shockingly appauling. So as you can gather this is the worst shopping experience i have ever had, and i regularly shop with other companies online. Basically they gave me the run around for 4 months, holding back my refund which i was entitled to for faulty goods. They was in breach of the Consumer Rights Act and have been reported to Trading Standards."
"beautifyl door knocker, much better that I could have wished for. Very pleased"
"The products I ordered arrived arrived on time and they worked."
"I ordered a Palram polycarbonate shed (6' x 4') and it arrived within 24 hours! It was the best price I could find and although the contents looked a bit flimsy, it is beautifully engineered (with good quality screws and fixings, even some spares). Garden Site made the process so easy on their website I was sure I must have forgotten some detail. The shed looks a treat and earning its keep already!"
"Pre-ordered garlands at start of year and had amazing communication keeping me up to date with order. Best service I have had of any business."
"Delivered very came when asked product looks good and easy to install but instruction could be clearer with more written features"
"Products are really good and the service excellent."
"The tree was not as expected it looked like a cheap one from a small cheap store and have seen better ones cheaper in the supermarket Susan Burley"
"The order came on time and was erected when we were told it would be . All questions were answered professionally and product is of a very good quality"
"We were given good advice and all our questions were answered . The order went through smoothly . It was delivered when you said it would be and it was erected when we were told it would be . We were very impressed by your service ."
"Ordered a green house nearly three weeks ago told it would come in three weeks not heard when it will be delivered yet so cannot coment on the product no very happy"
"all ok, from order to receipt goods. Thanks"
"The items ordered were delivered in three day as promised. Not bad these days."
GardenSite is rated 4.33 based on 123 reviews