GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

Tell us how GardenSite made you happy

"Delivered very came when asked product looks good and easy to install but instruction could be clearer with more written features"
"Products are really good and the service excellent."
"The tree was not as expected it looked like a cheap one from a small cheap store and have seen better ones cheaper in the supermarket Susan Burley"
"The order came on time and was erected when we were told it would be . All questions were answered professionally and product is of a very good quality"
"We were given good advice and all our questions were answered . The order went through smoothly . It was delivered when you said it would be and it was erected when we were told it would be . We were very impressed by your service ."
"Ordered a green house nearly three weeks ago told it would come in three weeks not heard when it will be delivered yet so cannot coment on the product no very happy"
"all ok, from order to receipt goods. Thanks"
"The items ordered were delivered in three day as promised. Not bad these days."
"Order was taken and delivered with a minimum of fuss"
"It was a telephone order very helpful guy rang back as promised with information I needed"
"Item is strong and looks good. Also good price, quick and efficient delivery. I gave 4 stars, not 5 because of one negative. The item I bought was a log store. The pallet it came on was made of treated wood, which Garden Site told me is no use for burning in a stove. I have no use for this and will have to take it to the tip. I would have thought it logical, when selling a wood store to supply it on a pallet which can be burnt. This is what my log supplier did. Why can't Garden Site?"
"Detailed information made choosing the right product easy. Great offers and service was the icing on the cake."
"Great service,on time delivery.Very happy."
"Well stocked with helpful staff"
"Halls 4 x 2 lean to greenhouse. I was very pleased with this buy at £170 including the base and delivery. I was able to put it together relatively easily on my own. I was very impressed with the packaging. On the whole the assembly instructions were good but needed careful following, and allow plenty of time. Plenty of spare fixings. Very pleased I bought this, delivery was on time and quicker than expected!"
"""I buy one item from your website and still waiting delivery regardless of your delivery note within 5 working days!!!!!! Yesterday I make a phone call to ask for details and I received assurance that the delivery company will call me. I still waiting this call......... Very poor delivery...... I'm strongly disappointed and definitely I will put my bad feedback for your customer service and delivery options! I will strongly not recommend your company Without regards"
Good Day Rafed,

Thank you for your review. We apologies for your disappointment, however do feel this is rather unfair that you are reviewing us in this manner as we state that delivery is "FREE Delivery normally within 5 working days" for the water feature you ordered. It was exactly 5 working days on the day of your review and it is correct that a call is made from the delivery partner due to the size of the item ordered, this is done directly with your local delivery depo.

Kind Regards
David Coton / Partner
""Stocked the item I wanted with a prompt delivery date. Sorted out a missing bit quickly, helpfully and without fuss."
"Product received on time, of good quality and at a competitive price."
"The product is exactly as described and fitted together with absolutely no problems. The delivery was prompt, we were informed of when it would arrive and that day was adhered to. The wood store is lovely and precisely as expected. We couldn't have expected better service."
"Quick and easy on line ordering , phoned up to book delivery quick and easy again arrived on time and on the day will buy again, and recommend to friends and family ????"
GardenSite is rated 4.35 based on 111 reviews