GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

Tell us how GardenSite made you happy

"The item I bought was impeller for a garden pond pump. It was for my grandson, service was good, happy grandson happy me. Thank you."
"Thank you to David and the team @ Gardensite. Very generously donated a prize to our fundraising charity in aid of Mind UK. This is the 3rd time you've helped such a worth cause. Thank you once again :) from at all Team Hickton"
"Quick and straightforward service at a very good price. Friend who is a gardener was very very impressed with the quality"
"Bought storage stool at a great price with discount. Arrived quickly, very pleased."
"i resently purchased a large pegoda and for it to be constructed for me. I asked questions about preparing the site and got great feedback on how to do it. Since then i have emailed and asked for a delivery time shedule and have heard nothing and no updates as to when im likely to get it. Great service prior to buying but rubbish after purchase. I am still non the wiser when it will be here"
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your review.

Our apologies for not responding to your email sooner regarding delivery times. We have since found your original email, which had unfortunately gone into our email spam folder, hence our non-reply.

I believe that Dan has been chasing this up for you and has replied to your email and has tried to call you. He has liaised with the delivery and installation team in order to contact you directly in order to book in a convenient install date.

We hope that your issue has now been resolved, if so we would appreciate it if you could kindly amend your review once you have had your product delivered and assembled to your satisfaction, as we are sure you will be very happy with your purchase.
If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please call us on 0121 355 7701.

Kind Regards,
GardenSite Customer Care Team.
"The sections all fitted together and I had no problems."
"Great response on product query. Good prices and fast service - ideal!"
"Delivered on the date promised. Quality of item good."
"For choice at good prices."
"Easy access website, quick delivery"
"Next day delivery"
"Excellent service and delivery"
"This has to be the biggest mistake of my life all day sunday i tried and failed to erect this lean to green house"
"Our Very competent joiner spent three and a half hours building this. He said the instructions are an absolute nightmare and the quality isn't great for the money. It shakes a lot so we have had to secure it to the house. I paid £195 for this and am extremely disappointed."
"Gave a very competitive price price for our garden furniture made even better with a discount voucher. Speedily delivered."
"Our replacement Oase pump arrived in 48 hours - happy fish in our pond !!"
"Ordered breast cancer rose It arrived beautifully packaged and excellent condition"
"The service was swift and efficient at a good price. Superb!"
"I bought a carport, it was delivered promptly by two very nice men, who put it where I asked without any problem. It was fairly straightforward to assemble, and is a well made, structure."
"I contacted staff via phone as believed I had ordered twice, when in fact I hadn’t ordered at all!! I duly placed my ordered which arrived very quickly and was two lovely items."
GardenSite is rated 4.33 based on 123 reviews