Gardenscapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gardenscapes
Read Gardenscapes Reviews

Tell us how Gardenscapes made you happy
We have used Gardenscapes for a number of projects over the years including a driveway extension, new patio and creation of raised flower beds. Always very happy with the commmunication and quality of the work and I would happily use them again.
Neal came round and quoted, talked us through the options and guided us to the best type of grass and base for our artificial grass. It was easy with great communication, the work was Carried out on the day he said he was available which was very quick considering it was spring 4 years on out garden looks just as good, and we are so so happy we went with Neals advise! Thank you
Gardenscapes laid a new patio and driveway for us and replaced our side alley gate. They were approachable and happy to answer queries from the very beginning. We were very pleased with the work, it was completed to a very high standard.
Ainsley understood exactly what we were hoping to achieve . He and his team did a brilliant job, very pleased with the result.
Having sourced several quotes for a complete garden overhaul, we commissioned Gardenscapes upon meeting Neal and Ainsley - who listened to our brief, as well as advised appropriately. They reviewed our requirements and discussed what would work best based on their experience and expertise. This is something we wanted in a landscape specialist: rather than just doing what the client wants. We have a mossy and boggy area of the garden thanks to the constant shade of a huge oak and we welcomed their gentle and expert advice on what would - and wouldn't - work in this section of the garden.

The works consisted of removing existing paving and decking, garden levelling, providing astroturf samples at different price points as well as paving options and subsequent installations as well as a new tiered level.

The Gardenscapes team were consultative throughout and extremely polite, respectful and tidy. they turned up early, worked hard all day and their communication from start to finish was superb and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

We are thoroughly pleased with their work, value for money, and results.
In 2016 Neal’s Team installed a shed in out garden. The location beside the house was unstable so the shed was placed on top of a platform created by Neal and his team. In 2018 the team built a sun deck area in a different part of the garden. This too has successful.
We had a new patio laid and a soak away put into our lawn. Neal and his colleague were professional, thorough and tidy, and completed our job to a high standard.
Highly recommend
Where do I begin? Neal was the only guy to actually ask me what I wanted in my garden rather than telling me what I should have. That greatly impressed me and I was not disappointed in his work or his workforce. He completely relandscaped my back garden including a pond. Highly recommend this company.
We used Gardenscapes in June 2018 to carry out a pretty big overhaul of our back garden (2 large areas of ‘Millboard’ decking, 2 areas of porcelain paving stones... and re-turfing of our lawn). Gardenscapes (Ainsley & Neal) came highly recommended to us by a friend... and we would not hesitate to use them again if we were to undertake any further projects.

Upon initial contact with Gardenscapes... Ainsley spent a generous amount of time with us (over at least 4 separate visits to our house)... where we would discuss the project (design, materials etc) to make sure that what we wanted would be feasible... and that it would work in practice. Ainsley was very patient... considering we changed our minds quite a few times re designs etc... and after a number of weeks (looking at many samples etc) we came to a final design... which would work practically and also fit our budget.

Gardenscapes spent a little over 3 weeks full time working on our garden... and at all times we felt that their workmanship was first class. We were kept fully informed at all times as to what was going on... and it was a pleasure to have Ainsley and Neal on the project. Apart from being very experienced, they were very friendly and professional throughout... and would always take the time to answer any of our questions etc.

The quote that they provided was the amount we paid.

It’s been around 8mths now since the work was completed... and the garden looks great. We spent a bit more on top rate materials and a quality job... but I believe that we have a very well put together garden that’ll be a pleasure to be in for the foreseeable future.
Gardenscapes initially helped us make the most of our small back garden by creating new raised borders and patio, then returned to redo the hard landscaping in our front garden. Our smart new front steps have really added to the ‘curb appeal’ and receive regular compliments! Both jobs were completed to a high standard and within the original quote. Neal was also great to deal with - would recommend.
After completing a full house refurb we asked Gardenscapes to design and install a large patio area. Throughout the consultation the service was friendly and professional where we were provided with a number of options, designs and choice of materials. The quality of work and attention to detail is amongst the best I’ve seen and we are delighted with the end result.
Gardenscapes designed and installed our barkchip play area. Service was outstanding with great ideas and suggestions to get a great looking and practical outcome. All done professionally at a good price.
Gardenscapes have done a number of jobs for us over the last few years and we have always been extremely pleased with the results. They always deliver a high quality of work on time and to the stated budget. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for future work.
Neal and Ainsley re landscaped our front garden and back garden. The results are fantastic and I have been left with a beautiful garden which is easy to manage. They were very competent, pleasant and worked within the time frame given. I would certainly use them again. Their work was so good that my neighbour used their company also .
We showed Gardenscapes photos of the kind of bed we wanted to set up and talked them though it. They immediately took on board what we were after and in practice improved on it. The plan was well and quickly implemented and the team was good to deal with. Competitively priced.
I have worked with Ainsley and Neal for many years now on a number of my design projects (including being part of the landscape team that created my silver-gilt award winning RHS Chelsea Flower Show garden in 2018). Not only are Gardenscapes excellent landscapers but they are always a pleasure to work with. They are always happy to offer advice and are sympathetic to the needs of their clients, while taking great pride in their work.
In 2016 Neal and Ainsley created a beautiful garden for our new-build home. We worked on the design with Neal and together with Ainsley they created our wonderful garden. They worked efficiently, cleaned up every day and offered useful advice for the upkeep and maintenance. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. We have had endless pleasure from the beautiful space they created. Thank you Neal and Ainsley!
Great service from design to finish.
Great customer service and a great job completed, in good time. Fantastic value for money and would definitely both recommend and use gardenscapes again.
Neal and Ainsley at Gardenscapes did a whole new revamp of our garden back in 2006 to a very good finish. Neal did the designs to my specifications and saw it being transformed completely to what we had asked for in the beginning. They worked well, cleaning up at the end of each day. They were polite and extremely efficient and were happy to make a few changes that we wanted. Now we have a garden to be proud of and one that we like to sit in and enjoy. Our trees and bushes have now grown and are well established and give us much pleasure. They have done a couple of smaller works for us since that time and we have been pleased with the results. We would recommend them to everyone who wants a lovely place to enjoy over the years.
Gardenscapes is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews