Gardening Express  Reviews

Categories:
Home & Garden
Gardening

Tell us how Gardening Express  made you happy

"They send damage and death plants! Returns accepted only at your expenses which can be likely equal to the price you paid for the plant. My worst experience ever about buying plants online."
Are you Gardening Express ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shockingly poor plant hopeless customer Service they don't care."
"Plants were half dead and arrived 6 weeks late and half dead. I then spent 3 months chasing customer service who said I had to return them at my own expense even though I explained that, after 3 weeks, I had tried to cancel my order but they ignored all my requests, that the plants were half dead, which they said was to be expected due to transport. Don't waste your money, time and effort. I wish I had read the reviews other than those on their website!"
Gardening Express  is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews