Gardening Express  Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Gardening Express

How would you rate Gardening Express ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hasrat

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gardening Express  in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hasrat Ali
"Plants were half dead and arrived 6 weeks late and half dead. I then spent 3 months chasing customer service who said I had to return them at my own expense even though I explained that, after 3 weeks, I had tried to cancel my order but they ignored all my requests, that the plants were half dead, which they said was to be expected due to transport. Don't waste your money, time and effort. I wish I had read the reviews other than those on their website!"
Gardening Express  is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews