GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy

"Excellent service and product with very prompt delivery"
"Largest selection I have come across. Web site well set out and ordering easy. Delivery extremely fast and cover came in its own storage bag which I wasn’t expecting. Excellent!!!"
"I found the website very clear and helpful.I ordered online.Instantly received a reply.I was informed the time of my delivery.The delivery was prompt and in the time specified.Have already told my neighbours,who were impressed by the service,also the quality of the garden furniture cover.Which I would rate 10 out of 10."
"Very good quality.material and size excellant.i think it would be better with corner eyelets instead of drawstring."
"Firstly the covers arrived next day, very impressed . The material looks very good and the seams aprear to be well done. The only thing I felt was week was the draw sting seemed flimsy and one eyelet came off on first fitting, You need strong draw string to maintain a taughtness to hold the cover fairly tightly to prevent the cover sagging which then allows puddles forming"
"Perfect cover, using to cover bar chairs and table, well made and very good quality."
"item as expected, but surprise how quickly it was delivered- for free thanks"
"Excellent quality and fit - really pleased with this purchase."
"excellent service arrived very quickly, a bit disappointed with the thickness of the material , its pretty windy here so tends to ware quickly that why I went for the premium product."
"Lovely cover. Looks stylish. Delivered promptly."
"This is a heavy duty cover and was delivered very quickly. Many thanks for your service."
"The item came within a couple of days and fits my rattan cube furniture perfectly. It is good quality as well."
"Good quality and price - measurements as quoted."
"Excellent service throughout. Easy to order and a query that i had was answered the next day. The cover arrived on the day promised and seems to be of good quality."
"I ordered the furniture cover on line -very easy process.My order was delivered very promptly and ahead of schedule.Delighted with purchase-a well made item ,thank you"
"Just what I needed. Easy to find. Quick to ship."
"Easy web site and ordering. Quick delivery and free Good quality cover, just what I needed"
"Excellent cube cover really good quality ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday well done to all concerned"
"I’m very pleased with the quality of the cover ordered. Fits almost perfectly to my table. It took 4 days to deliver. Very happy with the service."
"Web site was very good and great service delivery was fast very happy with the price and product."
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.58 based on 1,388 reviews