Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Terrible quality of plants received barely alive with dried up stems and roots. Very disappointed and will avoid in the future.
Item as advertised and delivered in a reasonable timescale. There are two points to be aware of:- (a) there was no notification or warning of delivery date and parcel was left in unlocked porch in clear view of the road and (b) a message, asking when delivery could be expected, sent via their website, was not answered.
Nice easy payment. Couldn’t find out when it was coming tho. Good delivery time nevertheless.
+very nice looking pot currently indoors holding my Christmas tree but is obviously sturdy enough to live outside. It arrived a day before expected very safely packed and this is why this is not a five star review. This sturdy heavy duty plastic pot came in a very strong cardboard box which was stuffed with creased up brown paper both in and out of pot. I appreciate the care taken in getting the product to me safely but the amount of packaging was excessive and took me half the night straightening and folding so it would fit into the recycling bin.
Bought a Christmas present
Very well wrapped
Shame all the leaves fell off - that time of year I guess
Well packaged plant delivered quite quickly at a affordable price
Very good tree, well parcelled, arrived in good condition. Quite tricky to unwrap.
A good service provided shame the delivery driver broke the top of my tree!
"The weedkiller I ordered was in stock and despatched relatively quickly." My only complaint was that the tracking link supplied was shown for Royal Mail when it should have been for Yodel.
Very prompt delivery - I look forward to using the product
Product was good and was sent in good time.
Received the plant in good condition but one week the plant starts suffering from fungal infection.
Ordered an item, was not quite what as I viewed so requested a return, very, very helpful staff but the return cost me £7 or £8 pounds, should have purchased ebay or amazon!
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews