Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Disappointed that the friendship plant I ordered did not come with any instructions as how to look after it,especially as this is a gift.
Bird Suet Pellets with Mealworms: 4.5mm dia, 15mm-30mm length. Dry, hard pellets that crush to fine powder with occasional seeds/husks. At first the birds picked up and dropped them, seeming to prefer the softer type bought previously, but after a week or so they all took to them and now don't want the next brand I'm trying. Many of the pellets are 30mm and would sometimes clog up the feeder. Left in a glass of water they don't readily dissolve, so may suit the mesh type that is open to elements. Would suggest buying a small pack to try out.
Delivered on time . No planting or cultivation advice included. 3 of 5 bulbs purchased were ok. 1 had its growing point snapped off. One was a weak specimen. Won’t use again.
A bit lack in communication but goods arrive in good time.
A it disappointed in size has just seen same size half the price
Plant arrived boxed. The box was a little small and the plant was a bit crushed.

I paid for express delivery just before Christmas and there was nothing on the website to say that the company weren't trading over Christmas so when I was expecting it by 24th I didn't get it until 28th.

All that said it was a gift for my daughter and she loves it.
Lovely small tree for patio area!
Is a little lopsided and not such thick foliage
in the center section of tree but we will
accept it and hopes it grows well.
Ok. The good bits - a good website and a prompt response. I like the set up of the company and and I like what it is trying to do.

The not so good bits. The shrub I received was acceptable - nothing more than that. Some of its lower leaves were yellowed, but it seems strong enough. However, whether it will survive, only time will tell.

Yes, it has a "guarantee" but whoever sends a mail ordered shrub or play back???

I paid more for this plant - which is maybe a 10th of the size that my local garden centre are selling me the same thing for on a 2 for £10 offer.

But I'm not going to go overboard with fulsome praise until I see how much better and how different GW is from all of the other big name plant sellers, who frequently prove so disappointing.
Product fine. Customer service is poor. I was sent a tracking reference for Royal Mail that was not recognised. I queried it with yourselves via email and had no response. The delivery was made by Yodel.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews