Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Very disappointed we placed a order Sunday 28th June and dispatched Monday 29th June. We paid extra for delivery so we would have our delivery quicker. We was not given any tracking information but on website it says the courier was DPD, I emailed them asking for a tracking number and I was told it was DX Express not Dpd as website says seems a bit funny, and our tracking number would be emailed later Monday, but nothing it's now Friday 3rd July and still nothing. We have contacted both couriers and both said the same thing we don't have any thing for your address also the company would of received a tracking number. We have called them but just get a recored message asking us to email them but when you do you get no reply. I have asked them to call me urgently but nothing.
My advice is don't use this company.
Delivered on time . No planting or cultivation advice included. 3 of 5 bulbs purchased were ok. 1 had its growing point snapped off. One was a weak specimen. Won’t use again.
AVOID
They lie. Orders never arrive. Carrier they use also lie. Claimed order was delivered 3 times. When in fact order was never processed. But took countless emails to assertain that info after being called a liar Twice.
Seems they have form for this kind of behaviour.
Had to get PayPal involved to refund.
Why. In this age of online reviews would you behave in such an appalling way.
Only wish there was a zero star option.
Order from here at your peril!!!!!
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews