Gardeners Dream Reviews

Excellence product
Great purchase looking forward to Xmas 2018
2 OF THE PLANTS ARRIVED AS GOOD AS DEAD
Seamless ordering, notification & delivery
Plant arrived boxed. The box was a little small and the plant was a bit crushed.

I paid for express delivery just before Christmas and there was nothing on the website to say that the company weren't trading over Christmas so when I was expecting it by 24th I didn't get it until 28th.

All that said it was a gift for my daughter and she loves it.
First the tree wasn’t like the one I have ordered on the website.
It was wrapped in cling film. You could tell that it s not a nice Christmas tree. I have sent it back straight away after I have tried to explain to the delivery man that I do not want the tree. He could barely understand any English, all he could say is that the tree is not faulty and I have no reason to send it back. He forgot to bring the snowflake decorations that I have ordered along with the tree.
All in all it has been more that 2 week since the delivery came and I am still waiting for a refund.
I have tried to contact the company many times with no success. It is impossible to reach them on the number they have provided on the website.
Having completed the order, paid for the item and been told it had been despatched on 21/12/17, it was more than a surprise to receive another email several days later to say the item wasn't in stock and wouldn't be for the foreseeable future and that a refund would be issued. Surely, before telling me the item was despatched you should have checked it was in stock, in fact surely it should not have been advertised as available in the first place.
Fast delivery. Plant was packaged well and matched description. Would buy again.
The camellias seem very good at an excellent price.
I can't believe this company chose to send plants out by second class post over the Christmas period. It took 6 days to get to me and the plant had suffered. I ordered plants from other garden centres at exactly the same time and everyone came by courier within 24 hours. The plant was expensive enough. I can't believe they needed to scrimp on postage!
+very nice looking pot currently indoors holding my Christmas tree but is obviously sturdy enough to live outside. It arrived a day before expected very safely packed and this is why this is not a five star review. This sturdy heavy duty plastic pot came in a very strong cardboard box which was stuffed with creased up brown paper both in and out of pot. I appreciate the care taken in getting the product to me safely but the amount of packaging was excessive and took me half the night straightening and folding so it would fit into the recycling bin.
Fuss free and delivery good
Not very healthy looking twisted bamboo arrived. Where they had leaves they were tiny and shrivelled. One plant had neither roots nor leaves. I’ve had twisted bamboo in my house for the last 12 years...I’ve never seen poorer looking specimens arrive “fresh”. Suspect at least one rootless, leafless bamboo will not live long.
Bought a Christmas present
Very well wrapped
Shame all the leaves fell off - that time of year I guess
Ordered a 5' potted live christmas tree online. Tree arrived whilst I was out and was tiny at less that 4'. Contacted Gardners Dream and sent photos. Then nothing further heard. No response to email chasers..not impressed. Would not recommend or use them again.
The tree was absolutely perfect, will definitely use you next year
Items as described.Despatched quickly.Good value.Easy and pleasant transaction.
Quick response to my order and perfect stand for my Christmas 🎄
Fantastic purchase and great delivery. Will be buying a tree next year aswell
Don’t get me wrong the tree is absolutely beautiful!

But there was zero customer service... we paid extra for express delivery and had NO confirmation on what day our tree would be delivered. I sent and email asking when it might be delivered so I could ensure someone would be around... I recived no response. Then the tree was delivered to the pub downstairs!!! I was at home the time of delivery... there was no attempt to contact me or even ring our doorbell! So our beautiful tree was left without water in the pub all day... luckily I had popped in to see if it was there as they didn’t even give a name for who it was for... very disappointed there was no follow up.
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews