Gardeners Dream Reviews

Read Gardeners Dream Reviews

andy.goldie@gardenersdream.co.uk

Gardeners Dream, Glasgow Road, Kilsyth

Tell us how Gardeners Dream made you happy
Goods arrived ahead of schedule, well packaged and good value especially for multi buys
Healthy vigorous plants. Recommended.
I recently purchased an airplant from Gardeners Dream which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Very impressed.
A bit lack in communication but goods arrive in good time.
A it disappointed in size has just seen same size half the price
A lovely healthy plant that arrived quickly.
easy on line ordering - despatched very promptly
all good. Don't know when to plant the lavaterra.
my plants arrived well packed and fresh they are in the pots now just have to wait
I tried to cancel this order within minutes of placing it. My mistake, I realised I ordered the wrong size. I immediately emailed the company asking to cancel the order. The next day they sent me an email confirming dispatch ! Very poor customer service
Not a plant I would have chosen from a garden center. Leaves frayed and damaged presumably by frost. I’ve bought mail order plants fro companies like Marshalls and T&M but not had such a poor specimen. You live and learn.
Item as advertised and delivered in a reasonable timescale. There are two points to be aware of:- (a) there was no notification or warning of delivery date and parcel was left in unlocked porch in clear view of the road and (b) a message, asking when delivery could be expected, sent via their website, was not answered.
Plant in good condition and fast delivery
Nice easy payment. Couldn’t find out when it was coming tho. Good delivery time nevertheless.
Product is great and at a very good price.
The cardboard boxes were not strong enough and arrived damaged. The plastic bags were not strong enough and approximately 3 kilograms of pellets were lost. I have placed many orders on-line and I will be returning to my original supplier.

Thank you for the opportunity to try your company.
Quick delivery. Afordable £9.99 for 3 plants. And the plants arrived in excelent condition. I'm very happy with the service will definitely use again.
Quick delivery thanks
The service was fast and efficient.
Low price, fast delivery, very pleased with surprisingly bright motion activated solar light.
The parcel came on time and was the quality was realy good.will use your firm again and will tell all my friends .
Gardeners Dream is rated 3.52 based on 138 reviews