GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
easi cut tree services.
have cut down a tree for me .
a good job done, all tidy after .
very pleased thank you
Very quick response and a detailed explanation of what to expect from the task that I requested information for, most helpful service and very happy with this service.
The company who cleared the front garden we excellent
I used a company called JTA waste. They were very professional and kept me informed at every stage of the job. Would highly recommend them.
The Gardener I used was Perfect for the job I required, Polite and Hard working did all I asked of him, I will use him again
High standard of work and very efficient. I would highly recommend Jimmy and his team and would certainly use them again. Jean
Came gave quote, I accepted, arranged for work to be down arrived on time. Good clean job everything taken away, very pleased would recommend.
Excellent. Worked fine
8882244 - Lars
Got immediately two quotes.
Maryjane answered within 5 minutes. Excellent communication. She an her colleague did a hard, great job. Cut all the ivy and buddleia and removed it with their van. Very reasonable price, great value. I would take her again. Big recommandation!
Had 3 quotes in a short space of time. Chose one and have just had the work finished to a high standard. Blairadam did a first class job
Very helpful and quick all done within a couple of hours. would definitely use again.
A couple of replies within minutes which is all you can ask for.
Was very happy with my garden they did a very good job. Decking and new grass put down I love it .
It was a messy garden. The 2 men from SR Surrey Property Maintenance were efficient & worked hard. A Good job, exactly what was required at a reasonable price
They did ver thorough on what we want them to do which to clear and remove the shed.. they left my garden clean... it very nice work.
Clean friendly workers
Am very pleased with the service and information given to me, would highly recommend.
It’s very helpful and very quick
I got a quote within 12 hrs and that was finalised
Very quick response to request.
Price was good and work good.
Excellent work