GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Hello, I am, to this point, waiting for a quote from a gardener that was recommended to me through a friend. Thank you for your interest and if I need further quotes, I will be in touch
regards
Mrs. P. Willan
Service response was fine. The tradesperson was very approachable and helpful who carried out the task satisfactorily; however original agreed times were not met and I am awaiting the return of an item of mine he used to take away garden waste. I do believe it will be returned once I contact him to do so!
Quick and efficient. Immediate responses meant I could get what I needed doing quickly
One guy got in touch the next day.
He was the only one though. Also a touch expensive
I was given a quote and then they said something else needed doing and nearly doubled the quote!
Evriviadiskatsoulias very good worker punctual polite and friendly.
Man was quick and left the place tidy I thought the price quoted was a bit pricey but I was very satisfied with the work
very good find a good man and chep
Did not do what they said they would ,like killing off the roots
Don't know gardening, (pruning), poorly built deck, don't really have right tools for the job. BUT, at least they show up!
I was very pleased with the work done by Michael Cantwell. A great job and tidied up everything afterwards.
Pauline Vening
He came to do certain jobs on my garden,but didn't finish any of them,even when he came back at my request he didn't do what i had asked him to do and he initially had agreed to when he gave me the quote.The only job he did well was power washing my patio,which actually wasn't on my request list.I wouldn't ask him back again,even though his price was quite high.
Just got 1 contact for the job, but job completed and very happy with result.
Had two quotes within 48 hours.Another man forgot to come.
The amount of responses/quotations received was a little disappointing, but for the ONLY 1 quotation that was received, the work carried out by them was very good. So no complaints.
One response sounded good but did not live up to expectation. Another response was excellent.
Some too expensive
Some not interested
My garden is looking fine.
Friendly and helpful did the job
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.70 based on 788 reviews