GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Two replies but only one got into contact then did not reply further. Not the fault of the site just these two people on it. Very disappointing.
It doesn’t matter what i put because it won’t have replay send email that i was not happy
No quotes actually received, just a little pushy talk.
I am not happy I paid for my rubbish to be taken away and stuff was left out side my house they said someone was coming to get it
and now i am not getting any reply off them I paid£250 cash that is what they asked for I am disabled very unhappy
I hv been asking for quotes nobody has got bac to me.
I had a gardener that really took me to the cleaners. never took the rubbish away .used sand from under flag stones to fill in a gap around the lawn and then soil filled with mud grass and stones. I am a disabled 80 year old widow and it seems I am an easy target.
DO NOT USE DAVID HOMES FACILITIES THEY ARE THIEVES

I advertised to get my gardening done on gardener-quotes.co.uk I was contacted by David who came to assess the job and gave me a quote of £60 to clean my garden. The work wasn't great but it looked tidy. When he completed the job, he asked me for an additional £20 and I paid him.

I also asked him to remove some rubbish from my back garden, he quoted me £150.

He removed the rubbish and I paid him, only to find out later that he took some of the rubbish and hid the rest in my driveway behind my car!

I called him and he said he'll return in the evening and left it there so that he wouldn't have to disturb me. David assured me that the rubbish would be removed that evening.

Long story short, the rubbish is still in my driveway. I have called him on numerous occassion and he promises every time that he'll return to collect the rubbish. Well... it's been 5 days and I'm still waiting!

So that this guy doesn't rip off anyone else, here is a description of what he looks like.

David is Eastern European, he lives near Belmont Circle, and have about 5 other guys working with him.

He's an absolute disgrace and should not be allowed to trade and rip off anyone one else.
Excellent- posted my requirements regarding work needed
In my garden princibly clearing all leaves and a general clear
up of the front and rear gardens to ready them for spring..
Of the responses I received I chose Mary Anne who did a fantastic
job, Including pressure washing the drive and the rear patios.
Excellent service. I will definitely use again and recommend to others
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.69 based on 824 reviews