GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Very quick response and a detailed explanation of what to expect from the task that I requested information for, most helpful service and very happy with this service.
The company who cleared the front garden we excellent
Did a very good job,
I used a company called JTA waste. They were very professional and kept me informed at every stage of the job. Would highly recommend them.
Came and sorted our garden out and done a good job
The Gardener I used was Perfect for the job I required, Polite and Hard working did all I asked of him, I will use him again
High standard of work and very efficient. I would highly recommend Jimmy and his team and would certainly use them again. Jean
Came gave quote, I accepted, arranged for work to be down arrived on time. Good clean job everything taken away, very pleased would recommend.
Found two suitable who came to see work needed. One gave me very high quote and the other a far more realistic price. Did 4 hours and he's coming again next week to finish off as his hedge trimmer broke.
Was very successful in finding a suitable man for the job.
We only got one quote so not much scope for arbitrage but the one respondent was excellent. Thank you.
Excellent. Worked fine
8882244 - Lars
Got immediately two quotes.
Maryjane answered within 5 minutes. Excellent communication. She an her colleague did a hard, great job. Cut all the ivy and buddleia and removed it with their van. Very reasonable price, great value. I would take her again. Big recommandation!
Had 3 quotes in a short space of time. Chose one and have just had the work finished to a high standard. Blairadam did a first class job
Only one response not worth the time spent registering won't bother again.
Very helpful and quick all done within a couple of hours. would definitely use again.
A couple of replies within minutes which is all you can ask for.
Two replies but only one got into contact then did not reply further. Not the fault of the site just these two people on it. Very disappointing.
Although I didn't actually use the service of any tradesman I was impressed by the way the site operated. Easy and fruitful. thank you

Regardes Ken Brown
DH and son quoted n I accepted.Howver he damaged my patio and steps bringing up his digger which I didn't want.I have complained to him but I have even ignored.very dissidents
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.69 based on 819 reviews