GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
we were told by Mari Jane , i believe this is her name) who came to look at the job that she would clear our garden, which admittedly needed a lot of clearing and were surprised that she thought she could do it in one day. We warned her that it was not a job for ladies and she said she had 2 men who would do the job. they were young inexperienced men who were left on their own and in their way probably did their best. they never completed the clearing and contrary to what we had expected Mary Jane said they could only take wood, not plastic or stones or metal, she did not say that when she looked at the job. they did after a increase in price take some of the metal but not all, nor all of the wood. MaryJane believed she did more for us than she would do for anybody else, nevertheless we felt very disappointed by the quality of the work and the unfinished way they left the site. our mistake was not to get an agreement with the full job description. by the time it was evening we were so tired and disappointed that we had no energy left to argue, we paid what we had promised to pay but are disapointed at the quality of service
What a nice and polite guy very happy with his work .nothing to much for him would defo recommend him fantastic...5 🌟
The gardeners were great. Respectful, hard working, checked we were happy, very willing to do what we requested and did a great job.
Quick and efficient service.
Turned up on time and worked efficiently and completed the task
Very good, made excellent clearance of overgrown weeds etc, plus new fence panels. Would definitely recommend Russell and his team, price wise, personality and professionalism.
Nelson came to assess the work on a Monday and arrived early on Tuesday to do the work. We had a huge pile of branches to remove and waist high weeds. They both worked really hard, all day. They cleared everything and took it away. They were friendly and polite. I would employ them again. Thank you
Thank you so much for your recommendation. I found Randy A gardens in Cambridge. He is such a god send. Fixed garden fence, tidied up my overgrown garden. Now I can sit back and enjoy. Very professional service. My first time using the website and wasn’t hoping too much. I can truly recommend people look at it. I will be recommending Randy to my friends.
Sedat Akcakoca provided the fastest response to my request for a quote. His subsequent visit to do the work was timed to suit me and the work was undertaken efficiently by him and a colleague whilst maintaining correct social distancing. Very satisfactory service and is highly recommended.
Very polite. And job was done well.
All good - efficient and kindly towards my elderly mum . Great service .
Very quick response
Good service , Fully recommended.
We have only had Lee once but will be coming every week—-
Really nice chap and will do anything very polite.
Great find, Thank You
Easy to use it, quick to get a deal.
Quick and efficient. Immediate responses meant I could get what I needed doing quickly
Frst rate quick acknowledged arrived assed job one hour later job done great
DIDN'T GET ANY QUOTES AS SUCH .ONE GENTLEMAN DID PHONE BUT I'D ALREADY MADE AN AGREEMENT WI TH SOMEONE
The two men that came were friendly and clean. They did an amazing job to my garden. Very happy lady!
Very easy to use and great results
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.69 based on 825 reviews