GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Frst rate quick acknowledged arrived assed job one hour later job done great
DIDN'T GET ANY QUOTES AS SUCH .ONE GENTLEMAN DID PHONE BUT I'D ALREADY MADE AN AGREEMENT WI TH SOMEONE
The two men that came were friendly and clean. They did an amazing job to my garden. Very happy lady!
Very easy to use and great results
Great service throughout
Quick and efficient
Very easy to use and quick reply from rated gardeners in my area. Would definitely use this again.
Quick and efficient service
It doesn’t matter what i put because it won’t have replay send email that i was not happy
1st contact immediate decided to go for this no problem
A very professional and caring contractor
Professional and reliable
Only one person replied but that’s understandable at this time of lockdown.
1 reply only! Good person...quote rather expensive, butnI am confident he could do a good job.Had to stall my plans because of the corona virus, but certainly I will contact Mario again.
Thanks!
very pleased would use again
No quotes actually received, just a little pushy talk.
Good and versatile gaedener from trimming grass to tidying up.
Amazing friendly service
I am not happy I paid for my rubbish to be taken away and stuff was left out side my house they said someone was coming to get it
and now i am not getting any reply off them I paid£250 cash that is what they asked for I am disabled very unhappy
So pleased with your service. We have a gardener now as we can’t manage ourse. Excellent thank you
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.70 based on 789 reviews