GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Excellent service, very pleased with gardener, will be using again if required.
I wasn't there when they arrived, but my wife was, the feed back was, that they were very efficient, tidy and polite, If my wife was happy then that says it all, We will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Regards
Very fast and located suitable contacts
A very competitive quote & excellent service 👏
Very efficient website. Got a reply within a few minutes and the guys came a couple of hours later to give a quote. Excellent!
Great communication great lads good job
Efficient, quick, professional well priced process.
Very happy with the work done. Lucas and his team were very good.
Good response
An excellent Company. The quoye was reasonable, and there were no "hidden extras". They arrived on time and worked extremely hard doing a very good job. They finished on time and cleared up all the rubbish leaving everything in a good state ready for our next project. I would reccomend them without hesitation.
Hello, I am, to this point, waiting for a quote from a gardener that was recommended to me through a friend. Thank you for your interest and if I need further quotes, I will be in touch
regards
Mrs. P. Willan
Very good service
Good and prompt service at reasonable rates.
Very businesslike & efficient, I was pleased with the service received. Price satisfactory also.
Ben takes pride in doing is work will hire him again
Quick response, efficient
Very pleased. I was contacted immediately and arranged the task. On time and very friendly. Excellent service and quote was in line with my expectations. Contact details shared, I was kept fully informed of times and I was shown a card showing a fully licenced business.
Connor did a good job clearing my garden rubbish although he was unable to make the area pristine as his leaf blower was being serviced, hence 4 nor 5 stars.
Service response was fine. The tradesperson was very approachable and helpful who carried out the task satisfactorily; however original agreed times were not met and I am awaiting the return of an item of mine he used to take away garden waste. I do believe it will be returned once I contact him to do so!
we were told by Mari Jane , i believe this is her name) who came to look at the job that she would clear our garden, which admittedly needed a lot of clearing and were surprised that she thought she could do it in one day. We warned her that it was not a job for ladies and she said she had 2 men who would do the job. they were young inexperienced men who were left on their own and in their way probably did their best. they never completed the clearing and contrary to what we had expected Mary Jane said they could only take wood, not plastic or stones or metal, she did not say that when she looked at the job. they did after a increase in price take some of the metal but not all, nor all of the wood. MaryJane believed she did more for us than she would do for anybody else, nevertheless we felt very disappointed by the quality of the work and the unfinished way they left the site. our mistake was not to get an agreement with the full job description. by the time it was evening we were so tired and disappointed that we had no energy left to argue, we paid what we had promised to pay but are disapointed at the quality of service
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.69 based on 824 reviews