GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Very professional. Great job done."
"First time using this service. Very impressed with the response time and getting quotes without the hassle of sitting on the phone for ages Ringing around everywhere. Just fill in the online form and wait for quotes to come through for you. Will use again!!"
"The man who knocked my shed down done a very good job and took 18 half full black sacks away and cleared up would highly return him Very clean and tidy. And came on time"
"Quick service to find right tradespeople"
"Samuel and his partner from Oaklands Tree and Landscaping came to sort out my back garden. They were both amazing and worked tirelessly to transform my jungle of a garden, back to what it was before. All this in just a few hours. I would highly recommend them."
"Easy to do and quick turn around"
"First class set-up. Very friendly, polite and efficient. Thoroughly recommended."
"Didn't take long for a few gardeners to answer ad, gardener I used was great."
"Excellent. worked hard, did what they said they would. Will use them again."
"Sam came to do a job in my garden while we were away on holiday. Sam was totally trustworthy and I felt totally confident leaving him to get on with the job. Nothing was too much trouble and we came back from our holiday to a completely different garden. The transformation was amazing."
"The gardener was very good and polite will use rated people again"
"Useful service, excellent Gardener"
"We were very pleased with the work we had done with removing the old fence panels and the shed we were pleased in how quick it was done everything was left clean and tidy and no rubbish was left we would recommend John and his team to our friends and would use them in the future."
"I received a quick response to my request for a quote and the work was carried out to a very high standard. Thank you"
"Excellent. Would recommend."
"Excellent service. Rapid response, competitive quote and work complete the same day to a very high standard, absolutely delighted !!!"
"The process was very simple and straightforward. I had replies within the hour, even though it was late at night. Would definitely recommend your sight."
"I was put in touch with Sean and his team who did an excellent job within the required time scale"
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.74 based on 549 reviews