GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Had a fantastic Gardener called Max, came round, gave us a fantastic qoute, and did the job all within 2wks. Job was outstandingly finished. Extremely happy.
Very professional.
Your service was ok
The job isn’t finished yet but so far seems to know what he is doing
I received a few quotes to work with worth the post for sure
Efficient and pleasant workers
Received a quote the same day. Fast service
Very good I would use again
Good job would use again
5 Brian did a great job.
Good service prompt reply from businesses
Very helpful and got what I needed
I found my gardener quickly
Elina Gardening Services provided us with a fabulous service: prompt, reliable, hard working and an accurate quote, together with a great garden at the end of it!
Replied quickly. Good
Seem very efficient. very obliging and helpful. Will definitely use for further work
Got exactly what I wanted
Done a great job the he garden looks a out of the world.Thanks
Steven Townsley and his squad did a great job, did everything I asked for. From the time I got the phone call to the time the job was done was just a week, and they cleared all the rubbish . very good job, would recommend them to anybody wanting their garden done.
Freight and Hakim worked hard . And were polite and cheerful. However not being able to give a quote of less than £2000.00 made it very expensive. Though good job done . Not plantsman though .
4 quotes ranging from 6k to 12k for a small garden makeover, pagoda, pathway and edging. Difficult to come to terms with and choose
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.68 based on 849 reviews