GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Very quick although limited response. Got the work done - quality, timely, and polite."
"Works done on time and as promissed. I was not able to achieve the full scope of works but this is as I was told due to the awkward position of 2 out of 3 trees not allowing to use machinery to drill stumps out."
"The work carried out was done quickly . They did all the tidying up. Very pleased with them."
"Very pleased with the work carried out."
"Efficient, cleaned up and came on time- reliable, polite and reasonably priced"
"good"
"I am very satisfied with the gardening job! Very friendly and efficient workers."
"Efficient and good quality service. I’d recommend in future."
"Very good service very pleased"
"I had a quick response from one Gardener who came the first week and tacked an out of hand ivy as well as some general tidying, he is now coming each week and bringing the garden which I was not coping with into order, he is lovely, and his work extremely good."
"Brilliant. Has a call back within the hour from Evergreen. Work carried out a couple if days later. Very clean and tidy ."
"Did the job on time and as promised. Recommend!"
"The response that I received from this website was great! It was timely and the garden job was taken care of professionally."
"Very good would use again"
"Great service and job done quickly"
"Excellent gardener and Rod knows his stuff. worked very hard and does exactly what is required. Will be hiring again."
"I Found what I needed and got the job done. Thanks."
"Very efficient service to use and the work carried out was to an exceptional standard."
"Placed my ad and within 24 hours had replies and now have a permanent garden maintenance company after spending weeks trying to find someone on my own .Perfect"
"Gave me a quote and carried out the work on the same day."
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 296 reviews