GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

How would you rate GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK ?

"Very good place to come for a quote. I was called by two contractors the same day and I have had the job done in a week time. Very pleased, highly recommended!"
"Very pleased with everything I asked them to do and did a really good job!!!"
"Fantastic service. Quick, easy and job completed the following day at very reasonable rate."
"Good work carried out quick and efficient."
"Excellent work and will certainly use again"
"The gardener done a great job very tidy and quick"
"Very good service"
"One response sounded good but did not live up to expectation. Another response was excellent."
"I posted a job to trim back a big hedge at the front of our house that we'd been struggling to find someone to do. Gardener Quotes let me know someone had declared interest in the job and they were soon in contact. We exchanged some emails (I sent some photos of the job) and they came over to see it and discuss the quote in person at the agreed time. Even better once all was agreed they did the work there and then!! And a fine job it was too! Our hedge is all set for winter now and we have agreed on ongoing maintenance from spring onwards. Would highly recommend this service to connecting people with local gardeners."
"Very easy to use and very quick responses. I would highly recommend."
"Patrick the person who contacted me did a fantastic job the best job I've eve had done in my garden he stayed for 4 hours and worked his socks off I have no hesitation in having Patrick again and would highly recommend him"
"Very pleased with the information provided and the company that came to work on our garden was very professional and we were delighted with the outcome. Highly recommend"
"Gardener-Quote was very reasonable."
"Two experienced gardeners working together. They have shown their skill in hedge cutting and they get through a great deal in an hour. They are friendly and amenable to requests."
"Very easy and quick"
"Very good"
"Thanks"
"Only one person quoted for the work. Fortunately that one person did a good job."
"Only one response but rcglandscape are solid gold."
"Introduced me to Monty Coles who did excellent work"
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.79 based on 227 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!