GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

"It was excellent..very pleasant gentleman and done at speed ...thank you"
"One quote - and that is all that was needed. Christian and his team did a fantastic job!"
"Great service. Would use the site again. Very polite tradesman. Good price."
"On time, professional service and a reasonable price. Would recommend."
"This worked brilliantly , very quick and simple, actually just had one quote, but they were brilliant too!"
"This is the first time I have used this and I would certainly recommend and use it again 100%"
"Very quick response,,pleased with work that was carried out"
"Good service and great job done.."
"Fabulous service, would use again. A local tradesman contacted me very quickly after job was posted. Would recommend to all to use."
"Great service will use again"
"I found Gardener-Quotes online and within a couple of hours of posting a job description I had a response. The operative was professional and satisfactory as per price."
"Very good I will uses your services again very soon"
"Luke was quick to respond to my request. He was efficient and ensured he left the area clear after he'd finished. He was friendly and professional and I would be happy to recommend him to anyone else or use him again myself in the future."
"got the right gardener , great job done"
"We are very pleased with the work carried out by JayBee Gardens, they removed our old lawn and re-turfed, it looks wonderful."
"The gardener I chose was excellent, a very nice job and tidied up well after."
"The work was first class and I will be using them again"
"Very satisfied with prompt reaction and work"
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.76 based on 450 reviews