GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Great place to find jobs at good prices"
"Easy to use and quick responses from two gardeners....worth giving it a go...."
"The Job was done on time and the price they quoted so pleased with the service"
"Nathan and his colleague arrived on time and finished the job quickly. They left the area clean and tidy. Friendly and efficiently."
"It was all very straightforward. After asking for a quote, I received a message from a gardener, we chatted about dates and rates. He came to do the work the following week and we thought that he did a fine job. Excellent!"
"Very happy with the work that was done. It was quick to get rid of months of growth that would have taken me weeks! Would definitely recommend"
"very friendly, prompt and communicative, very tidy. Would use again in a flash."
"Quick and efficient way of locating a good gardening service. Shall definitely use this service again. Jay’s Gardeners followed my instructions to the last letter. Thank you"
"Very pleased with the work done. Nick is a dedicated man who has interest in gardening and provided good ideas. Hard worker and a pleasure to deal with."
"They were very hepful"
"Helpful and efficient"
"The amount of responses/quotations received was a little disappointing, but for the ONLY 1 quotation that was received, the work carried out by them was very good. So no complaints."
"Hi there I am writing to you regarding the garden job that was done for my mother, she was very happy with the job that was done and would use again so five 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟"
"I was looking for a gardener to do some very heavy work, removing some raised beds filled with soil, roots and now unwanted plants. I was contacted by two gardening companies the same evening. I chose the best offer from two young men living in Carlisle. They started work the following morning and finished the whole job that afternoon. I was so pleased to find young go ahead company driving a new smartly turned out van, who were prepared to work really hard that I also gave them the job of painting my fences on the following day, again finished by the afternoon. I would never have found these men without GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK."
"Professional, efficient, friendly and well priced job."
"Quick response to my request. Excellent work done by Joanne and her team at Margaretes Garden Design. I would recommend them to all and her understanding of what was required was so helpful. Thank you."
"Excellent service...highly recommend...great workmen..."
"A very efficient service which was easy to use. Will certainly use again"
"I received emails about my job quickly and was able to get the work done in just over a week. Nathan from Accurate was very good and I would use the service again."
"Very happy with Keith’s professionalism. Highly recommend! 5 Stars!"
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 346 reviews