GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK
customer service
Read GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Excellent service and the garden clearance work by RcG Landscaping was exactly as. I wanted. Billy and his team polite and hard working and I would highly recommend them.
Ian Farrie was excellent. Did a very good job. I would highly recommend him.
The gardeners were prompt at coming back and gave reasonably detailed quotes.
Very quick, and reliable. Did the work very well
I chose S&J gardening they were really good such a nice team of men lift my garden looking great
Done a great job no complaints
Excellent service, Olive Tree and Garden Services contacted us within 5 minutes of request and Tom came the same morning to do the job. Would definitely use this service again.
Only2 of the 3 garden quotes contacted me and only 1 actually came out and he was very nice and took the job on...
Dom worked very well and did a good job
does exactly what is says on the tin
Fantastic
I've got a good gardener, came om time, did the job, was very polite. Thanks
Ashley was very professional and looking forward to having the work done in the spring*****
Gardener was excellent.
Your response to my request was helpful and quick but unfortunately I didn’t follow up on my request due to unforeseen circumstances.
Very good work
I received two quotes and had fast responses
Excellent service!
Clean, timely and did exactly as I requested. 😊
I had a gardener that really took me to the cleaners. never took the rubbish away .used sand from under flag stones to fill in a gap around the lawn and then soil filled with mud grass and stones. I am a disabled 80 year old widow and it seems I am an easy target.
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.73 based on 664 reviews