GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Gardener-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local gardeners quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three gardeners near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@gardener-quotes.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK ?

"Very prompt service, helpful and friendly. I was happy with the quote and the work I required (clearing an overgrown garden) was completed within a couple of days. Photos of the work done were sent to me before payment required. Very pleased and would recommend."
"Very efficient and considerate. Fair price. Will use them again."
"The service was good. The team were Punctual, polite and reliable."
"Absolutely delighted and would highly recommend to anyone"
"Gardener's quotes supplied an excellent gardener for me. I would be happy to use this site again."
"Well done"
"Very good and lovely work dine"
"We got several quotes very quickly, once we spoke to Joe, we arranged a viewing of work and date to do job, a quote was given, with no extras added. He was a very neat and tidy worker. Would recommend."
"Very pleased with work professional did excatly what I wanted"
"More than pleased with work carried out by Liam he was most helpful with what i wanted and helped in some other plans i had i would most certainly use him again and tell my friends and and family about his work"
"The patio guy answered the add straight after I had posted it on line. Quoted me a fair price and came the following day to removed the shed and other debris, and laid the patio the very next day, It was all completed in 2 days and I couldn't be happier with the result."
"Excellent service. Result exceeded my expectations. Really pleased and would definitely recommend"
"Great service, highly efficient. Did everything asked of them and left the site immaculate. First class."
"Danny Webber from Property Maintenance did a fantastic job, better than I ever expected; and in the sweltering heat too. The blackberry bush was a nightmare It had taken over the garden. You could not get excess to the garden. The garden is now clear. It was like Danny had waved a magic wand. I'm Turfing it tomorrow. Thank you so much Fay I would recommend this Company 5 Stars"
"I used 4 seasons and was absolutely delighted. Albert did a fantastic job on my garden. Can highly recommend."
"I got the details for the right person that I needed to help with my garden I was happy with the work n the Gardner they found me"
"Happy with the job.. always replied back. I would recommend him."
"A good job and quickly done. Would reccomend"
"Friendly and helpful did the job"
"Although I only received one contact. He was very good znd I will use him again"
GARDENER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.88 based on 65 reviews