Gardendone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gardendone
Read Gardendone Reviews

+447854081177

info@gardendone.com

Tell us how Gardendone made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Absolutely brilliant service, I wanted a reliable regular gardener that I can call on as needed and this service gives me everything I was looking for. Customer service first class and would recommend Gardendone to anyone looking for a professional gardening service.
Couldn't fault them. I only wanted my garden tidied up a little before I put it on the market but it looked so good when they had finished I didn't want to move! I will be using them again at my new place.
Such a great pleasure to deal with these guys. Easy to use service. On time. Tidy. Polite. Will definitely use them again!
Thanks for giving us a chance
George
I have not used a gardener before but now, as a widow and 70 years old, I felt that I needed help with my garden maintenance. I am absolutely delighted with the services of GardenDone and I have no hesitation in recommending them to amyone.
From the first response to my initial inquiry right up to the completion of the works Mark was an absolute pleasure to deal with. My garden did need a lot work but he took care of everything with ease and skill throughout, taking care to ensure that we were happy as he progressed.

I have absolutely no hesitation in giving my full recommendation to anyone thinking of enlisting his services!

Thanks again Mark, you can count on some repeat business from me!!
Great experience.
Thanks for the endorsement Trevor!
I moved into my garden flat 4 weeks ago and could not find a gardener for love or money. I did a google search and found Gardendone.com. the process was easy and painless. Withing 1 hour I was called and my job was discussed. I went to work feeling assured and was delighted when I returned home to find my lawn mown and hedge trimmed.
Enjoy your garden .
Good service, great web site. I have recommended to several friends now. Keep up the good work!
absolute superstar customer
Really good web site. I found a new gardener after being let down so many times with my old gardener.
Really good site, easy to use. with the ability to specify what you need the gardener to do. Will use again...
You're a gent sir
Brilliant site. Brilliant Service.
Easy to use site, with options to book a gardener over multiple periods which was really handy. I could specify want I needed to do and I only paid the full amount on completion. Reasonably priced too.
Thanks Matt. Great working with you.
Easy site to use. I'll be using again.
Please do Sharron
Awesome site. Saved me hours of phone calls to gardeners.
New to the area, I couldn't find a gardener with enough time to help me out. I found Gardendone, booked my slot, paid a small deposit... 5 mins later I got a call from Mark asking me about how to access the garden and what I wanted to do with the waste. I now booked up for the rest of the year. Highly recommended service.
Glad to have you on board Xavier.
Awesome site. Booked my gardening jobs on my phone in less than 2 mins. Nice guys too.
;-)
OK, I don't normally write reviews but I was stuck overseas and needed to get the garden smart. I went on line and found Gardendone.com. In a couple of minutes I got a call from the team asking me a few questions about I needed doing and that was it. By the time I returned home everything was done. great job, great site. Thanks
Glad you liked the work Graham.
Very happy with the service that was provided. I have no hesitation in recommending Gardendone.com
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad we came up to scratch
Superb site. I managed to find, book and pay for my local guy on my mobile on the way home from work. friendly service too.
;-)
Totally awesome service I would totally recommend to anyone
Gardendone is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews