Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
Great service, fantastic hot tub would highly recommend. Will definitely use this company in the future.
Fantastic Service. Phone call warning of arrival time pre delivery and collection. Friendly and efficient. Full instructions given. Would definitely recommend !
I was apprehensive about buying a hot tub ! But after speaking with Nigel and his team and wet testing two models I choose the Vita Joli
Installation and after service have made this experience a joy . I would recommend Garden leisure to anyone .
Great service! Easy to understand instructions for use and upkeep! Will definitely use again and recommend to friends
Purchased a Vita Spa Elegant tub from Garden Leisure, purchase and installation and after care service excellent. The whole family enjoys the tub. We’ve had it now for 18 months and hassle free. I would highly recommend this company to others.
We hired a hot tub from these guys for a surprise party! I would highly recommend them, amazing service and quality hot tub, can’t wait to use them again! Delivery and collection team very accommodating and fitted in around my availability! 5 star service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This was one of the best things we have done. The guys were all great that delivered and collected the tub. Very helpful will be getting one again.
Hi. I Recently Bought 2 hot tubs for our new Glamping business adventure and can honestly say, was so impressed with the image and duet tub and with the service we have received, Nigel visited our site talked us through our options, once we decided on the tubs we wanted, there was a 6 weeks waiting list due to popular demand, before our hot tubs would arrive which would of been a problem! but Nigel offered us two hire tubs to have use of to get us up and running for the opening of our site, at no extra cost witch was a massive help to our new Business. they was always there to talk through any issues and provided with all the chemicals to keep our tub water at correct levels, showed us how to do it and gave us some good advise on everything from start to finish, they are a good friendly honest set of lads, which will go above and beyond to help you out, which is becoming a rare thing now a day's, thanks from Havergarth View and team, regards John.
Absolutely excellent service from the detailed explanation in the showroom, through to the installation and aftercare. Nigel and Dave have made the process easy and stress free. Rate highly and would recommend. Thank you!
Had a fantastic week with the hot tub. The staff from garden leisure were very helpful and forthcoming with useful information. I Would definitely recommend them to anyone and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in future. Thank you.
Had a great week with the hot tub, everything was explained really well and the staff who dropped it off were very helpful. Would recommend garden leisure to anyone and use again myself. Thanks.
Excellent service, well explained and set up. We had a week long hire to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. Just like being on holiday at home! Have hired from Garden Leisure before and will do so again.
Friendly staff and quick and helpful service. I would definitely use Garden Leisure again.
Excellent delivery and installation with clear instructions. Hot Tub was first class - really enjoyed our weekend with it.
Excellent after sales service
Purchased a Vita spa from garden leisure and would highly recommend their services to anyone thinking of buying a spa.
From the initial enquiry to base/ground work, installation and set-up the work from Nigel and the team was always excellent.
Many thanks for all the valuable advice and help given, they really do know their stuff. Customer service first class.
Minor problem with the sound system resolved the next day excellent service highly recommend this company
We had a fantastic weekend in the hot tub, it really made the party. The Las Vegas was brilliant as it stayed hot the whole time, the lights were fantastic and it seated more people. I would definitely recommend for any party, all my guests loved it!
Had a wonderful week in our hot tub, very comfy and easy to climb into. This is our second tub and wouldn’t hesitate using garden leisure again. Excellent friendly staff.
Bought Hottub from Nigel - amazing tub & friendly professional service Would highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 162 reviews