Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
I contacted Nigel to carry out a repair on our cold tub we agreed a date and time Dave the engineer rang before arrival and I was contacted again regarding the part that was required. Dave arrived at the time he said fitted and tested the new part and I have a hot tub once again. Excellent service all round. Thankyou.
We have just purchased our second hot tub from Garden Leisure for our B&B, Alum House Luxury B&B On The Cleveland Way; ordering, delivery and aftercare are brilliant. Nigel does what he says, he listened what we needed for our location and guests pleasure and came up trumps yet again. The quality of the products are good to look at yet robust. Aftercare 100%. Cheers Nigel.
Excellent service and professional installation. Also very impressed with the level of after sales service and support even 2 years after installation.
Hottub fix January 2019
The engineer from Garden Leisure arrived when he said he would. He was friendly and very helpful and soon found the problem. Price was agreed and work carried out to a high standard. Fixed within the hour and working great. Very happy with the service and will continue to use them for any related work.
Kind regards
Dean from Billingham
Excellent, prompt service. Excellent knowledge and explanations of the tub. Nothing was too much trouble.
We started out by hiring a hot tub and then buying one. Nigel and his team provided an amazing service from start to finish, during the selection and installation of the tub, and have provided the best aftercare post installation.
Great quality hot tub and gazebo,very prompt and professional service. The hot tub was a great addition to our new year festivities everyone commented how great the hot tub was. We have recommend garden leisure hot tubs to family and friends. Will definitely use them again.
Great service, lovely staff, equipment fantasy would highly recommend the hot tub and the company
Fabulous service and have highly recommended to all my friends and family. Have used garden leisure for 2 years and will be using them again in the future.
Fantastic hot tub. Fantastic service will definitely recommend to everyone!!!!!! Love
Had a fab time, will definitely be hiring a hot tub again. Would strongly recommend having one, delivery men very friendly and helpful
The service we received for the repair to the heater has been excellent. Prompt, courteous service. Thank you very much.
I have used Garden Leisure for many years now due to the great service and quality Hot Tubs. This weekend was no different, I received a phone call prior to dropping the Hot Tub off and then collection.
It wont be long before we will be hiring another Hot Tub
Great service, fantastic hot tub would highly recommend. Will definitely use this company in the future.
Fantastic Service. Phone call warning of arrival time pre delivery and collection. Friendly and efficient. Full instructions given. Would definitely recommend !
I was apprehensive about buying a hot tub ! But after speaking with Nigel and his team and wet testing two models I choose the Vita Joli
Installation and after service have made this experience a joy . I would recommend Garden leisure to anyone .
Great service! Easy to understand instructions for use and upkeep! Will definitely use again and recommend to friends
Purchased a Vita Spa Elegant tub from Garden Leisure, purchase and installation and after care service excellent. The whole family enjoys the tub. We’ve had it now for 18 months and hassle free. I would highly recommend this company to others.
We hired a hot tub from these guys for a surprise party! I would highly recommend them, amazing service and quality hot tub, can’t wait to use them again! Delivery and collection team very accommodating and fitted in around my availability! 5 star service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This was one of the best things we have done. The guys were all great that delivered and collected the tub. Very helpful will be getting one again.
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 174 reviews