Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
It was a pleasure to deal with Nigel & Amanda at Garden Leisure; booking for our St. Tropez 6-7 seater hot tub was easy and it was all installed waiting for us when we arrived at our holiday cottage. Nigel had warned us that it would take about 24 hours to warm up; we got a bit worried later the same day when it still seemed to be quite cool - but a quick call to Nigel settled our minds & the next morning it was toasty! In fact, as we had superb weather, it was almost too hot! The activity required to keep the water clean & safe seemed onerous at first - but my son took over, and it was the last thing he did every night before bed, so it soon became second nature. We had not stayed at this accommodation before, so were pleased that Nigel managed to sort out the installation with the owners quite easily. I would fully recommend Garden Leisure if you would like a hot tub in the Stokesley area!
Hired hot tub for whole of August. Easy, quick delivery and set up. Very helpful and clear instructions. Dave available to answer any queries at any time. Had a fantastic time with the hot tub and would highly recommend garden leisure.
Great service and great Hot tub !!! Delivery and collection are superb
Hired the Milan for a week and can honestly say it was amazing. Have never hired one before because we usually just stay somewhere with hot tubs. Never again will I pay so much for a two night stay when we can hire one for cheaper. We live 40 miles away from where they deliver and it wasnt a problem. I was contacted to tell us when they were coming to deliver and pick up which made things much easier so we wernt waiting in all day. Setting up was quick and efficient. Steve was great at helping us understand about all the chemicals so we had a nice clean hot tub everytime we wanted to use it and nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely be hiring one again and after using garden leisure I wouldn't hire from anywhere else. Thanks so much guys. Looking forward to next time already.
Garden leisure were initially recommended to myself upon purchase of our hot tub and it proved to be a good choice . Now three years down we have just had them out again for some maintenance (as a result of myself not the quality of the hot tub) and the service is once again top class . Quick efficient local company who I would be happy to recommend to others . Regards david
The hot tube was amazing, the delivery guy was brilliant and so were the collection guys
Needed a hot tub to rent for my daughters hot tub party she wanted for her birthday. Garden Leisure were attentive. Quick to respond to my query’s. They also budged the date slightly when I got my dates wrong! On arrival they took care of everything! Put up the hot tub and gazebo - then A quick overview of taking care of the hot tub (they also provide a handy fact sheet!) Birthday party went superbly! On collection, they did everything including the draining of the water! Would certainly use Garden Leisure again as it was just an easy pain free process. Many thanks!!
Fabulous service from the point of first speaking to Garden Leisure to the point of them collecting. Super polite and friendly whilst professional. They ran through all the details to ensure we were fully informed. Perfect package when you are Mums that can’t easily get to the spa - bring the spa to you. Thank you very much Garden Leisure.
Very quick and efficient job Recommend garden leisure to anybody in the future
Outstanding service. Arrived promptly and left the spa absolutely immaculate. Very pleased. Rob L Great Ayton
Wasn't sure what to expect but we were able to hire one at very short notice as a treat for my son's birthday. Tub arrived on time and we were given clear instructions on using it and how to test the water (plus written instructions). Thoroughly enjoyed the week that we had it and made a good decision by hiring a gazebo too. Would have no worries hiring again.
Hired the san tropez hot tub for a full week, excellent customer service, fantastic delivery service with communication on delivery and collection times. Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to hire a tub. Will see you again next year!!!!!
Fantastic service again, second year running, will definitely be hiring again next year ๐Ÿ˜„
Great service and great weekend had thanks
Great service and fab hot tub. Hired it for a week for our daughters birthday party and everything worked perfectly
Dave turned up on time and did an amazing job all fixed now and happy ๐Ÿ˜„
Superb service, tub was fantastic and suitable for all age groups, would highly recommend, and would use again
Excellent, friendly service during our tub move.
Very happy with the service. delivered , set up and collected hassle free. We really enjoyed the experience . Guys are brilliant explained the instructions brilliant even for me.
Five years on and our cabin and hot tub are both still absolutely fantastic and used all year round. Nigel and his team are superb and continue to offer excellent and professional aftercare and service. If you are looking for a hot tub or need advice and help from a company you can trust, you have found it.
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 150 reviews