Garden Leisure Reviews

Read Garden Leisure Reviews

info@glshop.co.uk

Seamer, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Garden Leisure made you happy
Very happy with the hot tub got boiling. Great service. Would definitely use again!
4th time I’ve hired a hot tub from garden leisure and it won’t be the last. Professional service from start to finish
Excellent hot tub, friendly staff. Dave was excellent. Would highly recommend!
Excellent and over due should have done this ages ago to thank Dave and Nigel for a quality product and excellent customer service right across the board, can't say enough other than spot on

G
Marvellous firm to deal with, Dave always spot on with service and the equipment is top notch used for a while now and wouldn't use anyone else can't be beaten for friendliness and service and consistently good in all aspects.
Dave and his team superb always have used a few times ... always an excellent service friendly and helpful with top class equipment that never lets you down.
Great product and a great team no reason to ever look elsewhere.
Well done everyone.
Great and friendly staff had a fab time with hot tub would definitely recommend them
Great service, great hot tub!
It was a pleasure to deal with Nigel & Amanda at Garden Leisure; booking for our St. Tropez 6-7 seater hot tub was easy and it was all installed waiting for us when we arrived at our holiday cottage. Nigel had warned us that it would take about 24 hours to warm up; we got a bit worried later the same day when it still seemed to be quite cool - but a quick call to Nigel settled our minds & the next morning it was toasty! In fact, as we had superb weather, it was almost too hot! The activity required to keep the water clean & safe seemed onerous at first - but my son took over, and it was the last thing he did every night before bed, so it soon became second nature. We had not stayed at this accommodation before, so were pleased that Nigel managed to sort out the installation with the owners quite easily. I would fully recommend Garden Leisure if you would like a hot tub in the Stokesley area!
Hired hot tub for whole of August. Easy, quick delivery and set up. Very helpful and clear instructions. Dave available to answer any queries at any time. Had a fantastic time with the hot tub and would highly recommend garden leisure.
Great service and great Hot tub !!! Delivery and collection are superb
Hired the Milan for a week and can honestly say it was amazing. Have never hired one before because we usually just stay somewhere with hot tubs. Never again will I pay so much for a two night stay when we can hire one for cheaper. We live 40 miles away from where they deliver and it wasnt a problem. I was contacted to tell us when they were coming to deliver and pick up which made things much easier so we wernt waiting in all day. Setting up was quick and efficient. Steve was great at helping us understand about all the chemicals so we had a nice clean hot tub everytime we wanted to use it and nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely be hiring one again and after using garden leisure I wouldn't hire from anywhere else. Thanks so much guys. Looking forward to next time already.
Garden leisure were initially recommended to myself upon purchase of our hot tub and it proved to be a good choice . Now three years down we have just had them out again for some maintenance (as a result of myself not the quality of the hot tub) and the service is once again top class . Quick efficient local company who I would be happy to recommend to others . Regards david
The hot tube was amazing, the delivery guy was brilliant and so were the collection guys
Needed a hot tub to rent for my daughters hot tub party she wanted for her birthday.
Garden Leisure were attentive. Quick to respond to my query’s. They also budged the date slightly when I got my dates wrong!
On arrival they took care of everything!
Put up the hot tub and gazebo - then A quick overview of taking care of the hot tub (they also provide a handy fact sheet!)
Birthday party went superbly!
On collection, they did everything including the draining of the water!
Would certainly use Garden Leisure again as it was just an easy pain free process.

Many thanks!!
Fabulous service from the point of first speaking to Garden Leisure to the point of them collecting. Super polite and friendly whilst professional. They ran through all the details to ensure we were fully informed. Perfect package when you are Mums that can’t easily get to the spa - bring the spa to you. Thank you very much Garden Leisure.
Very quick and efficient job
Recommend garden leisure to anybody in the future
Outstanding service. Arrived promptly and left the spa absolutely immaculate. Very pleased.
Rob L
Great Ayton
Wasn't sure what to expect but we were able to hire one at very short notice as a treat for my son's birthday. Tub arrived on time and we were given clear instructions on using it and how to test the water (plus written instructions). Thoroughly enjoyed the week that we had it and made a good decision by hiring a gazebo too. Would have no worries hiring again.
Hired the san tropez hot tub for a full week, excellent customer service, fantastic delivery service with communication on delivery and collection times. Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to hire a tub. Will see you again next year!!!!!
Garden Leisure is rated 4.99 based on 158 reviews