Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today
I took the policy out but realised when documents were sent that this policy does not cover taxis. I saw on the website it said taxi gap insurance. I cancelled within 5 mins but was charged almost a £100 for cancellation which i will Dispute once refund is received.
Emailed Ellie a fee times she got back to me quick with the same answer and unable to refund the whole amount.
I understand brokers must be running this and that is all based on commission but to charge someone a £100 for not even half a fay is frankly ridiculous and it could have been avoided.
I will no doubt leave more negative reviews about this experience pn google etc.
Dodgy company, avoid if possible. I took a policy out with them last February and before I made the payment in full I asked if I can cancel my policy at anytime which I was told yes minus £50. I rang them today as I no longer have the car and they told me that I can’t cancelled but policy as they’ve changed their t&c’s. I asked why wasn’t I told about this in writing, the lady on the phone said that the underwriters should of been in touch with me. When I challenged as why they didn’t notify me as it’s their t&c’s that have changed she replied back saying that even I did get a refund it won’t be much and it won’t be worth me having a refund cos they’d deduct their commission they received from the underwriters. Customer service is shocking, they need to be trained on customer service
Gap insurance is vital component for drivers who are on the road for business reasons. The process of purchasing the cover was smooth and easy and the credit for that goes to the sophisticated staff who was very professional and helpful.
Staff member Ellie Lund was courteous and was always available to offer advice or answer questions if required, she was also patient when calls could not be answered or if she needed to rearranged timings etc
This is the first time of buying GAP insurance. Dealt with in a first class manner by GAP today. The purchase price was keen especially when taking into account the underwriter was used by a lot of other sellers.
KRS
Very friendly and informative agents helped me pick the right products to suit my needs.
Good quote easy to set up
after looking through the internet the site by this company explained all that i was unsure of and after calling the broker, there I was described all in easy terms. Top Marks all round.
Never claimed so can't comment on that. The price seemed decent for 5 years cover. The website is easy to buy the cover from. Hope it's as good as a lot of reviews claim if I ever need to claim!
Website application was a smooth sleek process. No direct contact with GI to-date.
Easy to set and reasonable price.
Friendly staff
Absolutely fantastic service and beat every other quote I had!
Took out GAP insurance from this company. The customer service was great, fairly priced for my new vehicle. Given me the piece of mind that I have cover should something happen. Would highly recommend.
After doing an online quote, I was contacted by phone to discuss my quote and tailor it more to me needs. No pushing sales, I told them I would think about it then I phoned them back to go ahead with the Gap insurance offered. Very competitive quote which was emailed to me so I could read it before I made my decision.
Very good people to do business with - much better value dealing direct rather than buying from a motor dealer (lesson learnt!)
Very helpful customer service, helped me get the right cover and now I’m confident I won’t have any issues should I experience a write-off in the next 5 years!
Customer service is absolutely brilliant and I am extremely happy with the way they explained all my doubts about gap insurance.

Thank you very much.
Was very impressed with the courteous way I was treated and the professionalism shown. I got the best GAP insurance policy which met my specific requirements.
Very impressed and happy with price of policy.
Ellie was very helpful and the policy matched my needs perfectly
Professional and friendly approach. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and efficient and made it a fast and easy transaction meeting my needs
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.75 based on 105 reviews