Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
My gap360 experience was the best start to the best year of my life. I made life long friends and believe it was great value for money. It takes away some of the stress for first time solo travellers as they sort a lot out for you and are there to help with anything. Would highly recommend and would love to do it all over again.
Hi Celine, thank you for your lovely review! Let us know when you are ready for your next adventure! ✈️
I left Scotland on the 25th of October ariving in Australia on the 27th I was scared and very nervous but doing it all through gap 360 was so easy! I made loads of friends and experienced stuff that was amazing! Anyone looking to go and do a gap year 2 things do it and DO IT WITH GAP 360!!!!
Hi Gillian, thanks for your review! We loved hearing your thoughts on your experience with us 😊
Jon Hodson was very helpful. He answered every question he could and helped me make sure I knew everything I needed to know. He told so much that persuaded me to book it.
Thanks for your review Niamh, it's great to hear your comments about Jon!
My experience overall on the trip was amazing. The people, the activities and the organisation was excellent. However, this was all from G adventures and not Gap 360. I was not aware that I was on a full camping trip and got informed it was 50% camping 50% hostels, when infact we camped 14 out of 17 nights. This was not an issue however I do think Gap 360 slightly mis sell the product as everyone who booked directly with G adventures seemed to have much better information than myself.
Thank you for your review. We're glad you had an amazing trip. We have passed your feedback onto our product team, and we're sorry in this instance the information provided regarding the accommodation was unclear. We strive to provide the best travel service possible, going above and beyond with help and information before you depart, so your feedback is invaluable in improving our service further.
Booked onto 3 different back to back trips next year and the booking process has been so quick and easy. Jon Hudson has been helping me a lot with all of my questions the last few months coming up to booking my trip and has helped me work out what budget I need etc. He has been brilliant! Counting down the days until I go :-)
Thanks Keeley, that's really appreciated! We hope you have an amazing trip with us 😊
Booking our tour through gap 360 was great and very easy. The login portal made it so easy to keep track of payments and had lots of info about the trip if I needed to know anything. I will definitely be using them for my next trip!
Thanks for your review, we're glad that your online account was easy to use! Please do get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help! 😊
I’ve been looking through the website a lot with my friends recently to determine which travel plan we are going to go ahead with, all the ones that we looked at are very clear with lots of information and the booking process was extremely simple, brilliant company so far.
Thanks Jack, we really appreciate it! Hope you have a great trip.
Website was good and easy to navigate, while system works really well
Thanks Emma 🙌
My trip was amazing, I have never travelled before so booking through a company eased mine and my parents nerves! They sorted everything out and made it really smooth. I did 1 week in Sydney and then 5 weeks travelling up the east coast and wouldn’t have changed it for the world! Definitely worth every penny for a life changing experience!
Hi Tiffany, thanks for your review! We're so happy you had a great trip with us 😊 get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure 🌍
Have used gap360 a few times now and have found them a very reliable company. They have always found cheap flights for me, answered questions promptly, not been pushy like other travel companies and made the overall organisation easy. I’ve broken down the Thailand trip pros and cons below: Pros: Elephant sanctuary Flight prices Accommodation Boat trip Activities included Food Cons: Unclear that you had to make your own way back Certain activities included such as the night markets were included and there was no way to decline, however we then had to pay to get back to our hostel, which was fairly cheap and fine for myself but other people hadn’t wanted to go at all so were annoyed they had to go there and pay to get back. This happened on a few occasions, transport was included but transport back wasn’t yet you weren’t told this until you were at the place so we then had to ask each time Too much time in Bangkok - expensive and not much to do Too much free time with little advice on what to do other than “chill by pool”, would be good to have more options/suggestions available as opposed to trying to research it all when occasionally had bad WiFi Overall, I would recommend doing this trip and it’s a great way to make friends/have the ease of travelling. The cons I have listed are fairly easy to iron out and didn’t hinder the trip, but would be areas for improvement.
Thanks for your feedback Jade, we're glad you enjoyed your trip and really appreciate your kind words about us.

Next year we are actually making some changes to the trip you were on, including return transport to Bangkok, less time in Bangkok, and a variety of other tweaks to further improve the trip.

Please do get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help 😊
Excellent experience and staff were very helpful and helped put at ease my fears prior to the trip. The one criticism I have of the trip is that there were things that we were not informed about prior to the trip (hidden costs). Also I was informed to budget between £500-£700 for spending money. I ended up spending £1500. Estimations were way off.
Hi Liam. thanks for your review! We will pass your feedback onto the product team, it really helps us improve our experiences.
So helpful and friendly, no question is too silly and they really do do their best to sort your flights/trip out. I would have been lost without them!
Our pleasure Lauren, happy to help! 🙌
A fantastic experience, well organised.
You're very welcome 😊
People were all really friendly and so helpful, the information in the booklets cover so much, and if you are left asking a river of questions (like I was), you will find that actually Gap360 has already offered the answers to these questions, or will receive a detailed reply, showing care and effort put in by the team at Gap360 at every turn
Thanks for your review Sam 😊
Gap360 was brilliant. After hearing other travellers complain about the info their agency gave them, I’m so glad I booked through you. The clarity and transparency and depth of info was perfect and really led me to understand all about the trip I was going on. I loved that you offered a pre and post night because it enabled me to settle in and relax before/after the trip. Dragon trip are amazing and it’s great that you have that connection because the way you both worked together meant my trip ran so smoothly without ANY hitches. Which is more than other travellers could say. Thank you so much for enabling me to travel round China which has been my dream for so long!!!
Thank you for your review Fiona, we're happy to help and give you all the support that you need for your travels! 😊
The team were very helpful in providing all the necessary information about my trip and help with travel arrangements.
Our pleasure, happy to help! 😊
Great reliable company who help you in every step of the way on your travels. Will definitely book again. Thank you so much!
Thanks Nicola that's really appreciated! 😁
Easy and straight forward the organisers have been really helpful and nice :)
Thanks Kate 🙌
I have just booked my trip and they have been very quick to come back to me and super helpful so far! Cannot wait to go!
Thanks so much, hope you have an amazing trip! 😁
I found all staff that I was in touch with were very helpful and they treated me with the height of respect even with my stupid questionS! Would highly recommend to anyone
We're happy to help Paula!
Gap 360 is rated 4.66 based on 881 reviews