Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Very helpful from the start, whenever I had questions emails or WhatsApp were answered straight away! Can’t wait to start my gap year with them!
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊🏝️
Booked my first ever trip myself with gap360. It was easy, pretty great prices for the package I’m getting and it was well explained.
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 😊
Easy, simple, helpful, Jon and Jane have been fab so far and answered even more than I expected! Booking process is great and I am very excited so far with the whole Experience to come and the run up to the trip is smooth sailing! Thankyou Gap360
Thanks for your review Rachel! We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊🏝️
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 🏝️😊
Quick and easy
Thanks for your review! πŸ™Œ
Did the absolute oz trip it was a lot of fun! Sam was a great leader !
Gap 360 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Thanks Katey πŸ™Œ
Brilliant and efficient team who are quick at responding to queries.
Quick, easy to book and every detail explained. Nice to have a live chat for the little personal questions you want answered straight away!
Happy to help Eleanor 😁
Did the absolute oz trip and wouldn't have changed anything had a great time. Sam was really good fun and helped with everything
Your review is really appreciated Delilah, thanks! πŸ‘
Had the best time ever on absolute oz and met the best people. Sam got us all invloved and made sure we had fun
Thanks Evie, glad you had a great time 😊
Had the best time doing the absolute oz trip, would reccomend it to anyone and Sam is a great leader!
Thanks for your review Hannah πŸ™Œ
Had no problems booking with Gap360 and the advisors answered any questions I had and couldn’t have been better.
Thanks for your review Emma πŸ™Œ
I have just booked a trip to Thailand for July, the booking process was really easy and if I had a question the live chat on the website was really helpful. To say I am excited is an understatement, 5 months to go!!
Thanks Hannah! Hope you have an amazing trip 😊
Very straight forward and people were very helpful towards any questions I had. Plus I cannot wait to start my adventure Will definitely book again and again with Gap 360.
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your review! We hope you have a great trip 😊 🏝️
They have offers on all the time and the team really have helped us along the way to make sure weve had all of the correct details to travel with. They've been more then helpful when we get stuck and a simple phone call and they change everything by helping it's great!
Thanks so much for your review Alex, it's so nice to hear your lovely comments about our team. We're happy to help! 😊
Everything was well organised in terms of flights transfers ferries between the islands. The only criticism was that our rep Ru wasn't very acknowledgeable I think this could have been due to language barrier otherwise very nice man. When we asked a out local eateries or things to do outwith the tour he couldn't really answer so we had to guess where to go by using the Internet.
Thanks for your review Gemma, we glad you had a great time! Your feedback has been passed on to our product team.
Easy, Quick and Staff very helpful, looking forward to going to Australia!
Thanks for your review, have a great trip!
I showed interest months back.... Possibly a year ago and found Jon very helpful. He then messaged again more recently (the time of which I said I'd be looking to book) and again was more than helpful throughout. I've now been speaking to different people regarding flights etc and so far I've found everyone spot on.
It's great to hear your lovely feedback about our team Rachel; have an amazing trip! 😊
I had the adventure of a lifetime in Australia, two of the most important and lifechanging months of my life that I will never forget. I am currently planning my next trip and didn't think twice about using gap 360 again!
Hi Isabella, thank you for your review! It's great to hear you are already planning your next trip 😊 ✈️
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 935 reviews