Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"My experience with gap 360 was fantastic, it was made by my tour guide Paris. She was incredibly helpful, caring and I couldn’t have wished for a better tour guide, this is the first time I have done anything like this and I am so appreciative of the fact I got Paris to guide me through this, I have since done another tour, and Paris absolutely topped the tour guide that I had for my second tour. She is such a laid back, happy person and that really reflected on all of the tour members, we were constantly praising her and everyone absolutely loved her. I hope to see her again and have her as my next tour if I chose to do a trip with gap 360 again. Thank you again Paris, you made all 22 of us feel very lucky to be in your company."
Hey Gemma, thanks so much for your review. We will pass on your comments about Paris to the local team. Glad she was able to make your trip really memorable! Drop us a line when you're ready for your next adventure with us.
"Really efficient at replying to questions, easy booking process and lots of info and help beforehand! thanks!"
Our pleasure Alicia! Hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
"Paris is a legend, class trip and class bird"
Thanks for your review Connor! 🙌
"The tour with gap360 showed the mixture of culture Thailand has to offer in interesting ways from a bike ride in Bangkok to a boat tour in phi phi. There was a good mixture of preplanned activities and free time which allowed us to explore further in our own ways. Paris was an amazing tour guide, both ensuring we were all safe at all times while ensuring we had the best experience. The fact that she's so sassy and funny added a lot to the whole experience."
Thanks for your review Leah, glad you had an amazing trip and enjoyed the activities!
"The whole experience was amazing but Paris made the tour extra special. She was an unreal tour guide always willing to help and go the extra mile. The elephant sanctuary was unreal and as soon as you get down south of Thailand and to the islands you forget all about how humid it was in the north!"
Glad you had an amazing trip! We'll pass on your comments about your guide to the local team. When you're ready for your next adventure get back in touch!
"Jon and the two Sophie’s have been great!!! Brilliant service, I’m very excited for the trip!!"
Thanks Gemay! Hope you have an amazing trip with us 🤩
"It was absolutely amazing! From the activities to the transport everything was fantastic! Tour guide was fabulous and would 100% do it again."
Hi Lauren, so glad you had a great trip! When you're ready for your next adventure do get back in touch 😊
"Flights team forgot a flight and then forgot to book luggage on my flight which they had already charged me well over the standard price for the flight"
Hi Georgia. Thanks for your feedback. For these flights as outlined on your ticket there was no luggage included, however due to feedback from yourself and other customers we are no longer working with this airline. Please do get in contact with the flights manager Sophie if you'd like to discuss further.
"Helpful and available when needed."
Thanks for your review Kayleigh!
"Helpful team much appreciated."
Thanks Joshua! 🙌
"From my experience they felt very professional, I felt very safe and as though I was in good hands with them."
Thanks for your review Samuel! 😊
"The best month of my life"
Glad you had a great time! 🙌
"staff are friendly and helpful, webpage has a lot of useful information and I felt like I knew exactly what trip I was getting myself into. Quick to respond to messages and very easy to chat to on the phone"
🙌 Thanks for your review Alexandra, have a good trip and drop us a line if you need anything before you go!
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Sophie from Flight360 was exceptional and has given me some great places to visit whilst I’m in Thailand before the tour I’ve booked. Very professional and friendly and everyone responds quickly to emails. I would highly recommend to anyone."
Thanks Hannah, hope you have a great time on your travels! We're always on hand to help before you go 😊
"Helpful but bumped prices especially on flights"
Thank you for your review, we focus on competitive pricing so will pass your feedback onto the relevant team to look into.
"Thanks cant wait 👍"
Have a great trip! 🙌
"a really good tour, be prepared for how non stop it is though!"
Thanks for your review!
"I really enjoyed my recent trip on the 18 day Thai Adventure. The locations and timings were perfect, and I felt very comfortable and became good friends with our guide Mann. The hotel/ hostel accommodation was basic but adequate, however I felt that for the amount I paid for the trip I did expect the accommodation to be a bit more than just basic. The Gap360 website is good, with lots of general information about the trip which I found useful. I think that more specific information should be put on the itinerary online, for example accommodation names and addresses, transport times and the mode of transport used each time, and the optional extras for free days so that I could research and plan for them prior to arrival in Thailand. I enjoyed the varied night life, our guide seemed knowledgeable about the nightlife, however it was somewhat obvious that he received commission for taking us to certain bars and restaurants that were pretty below average. My favourite experience was the elephant sanctuary and the days out snorkelling! I had an incredible time in Thailand, and most of the trip and transfers ran smoothly, I do feel that the itinerary should be more specific and the tour guide should know and give out more information about Thai culture and Thai history."
Hi Lauren, thanks for leaving a review. We will pass on your comments and feedback to the relevant team. We're glad that overall you had a good trip.
"For my first time travelling solo Gap 360 made everything so easy! They answered all my questions very quickly and did everything they could to help. The trip itself was amazing and I'm already planning my next solo adventure!"
Thanks for your review, we glad you had a wonderful time on your trip 😊 When you're ready for your next adventure please don't hesitate to get back in touch!
"The trip was very well organized, with interesting trips in each place. The tour guide, Paris, was so nice and made the trip!"
Thanks for your review Daisy, glad you had a great trip!
Gap 360 is rated 4.64 based on 795 reviews