Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Just booked a trip with Gap 360 and the service was amazing. Quick to respond and finalise booking. Flights team managed to plan flights to match trip requirements and at a very fair price. Would highly recommend booking with Gap 360. I look forward to my trip!
Thanks Katie, we really appreciate your review and hope you have an amazing trip with us! πŸ™Œ
Absolutely brilliant, so helpful quick to reply to emails when there was an issue and very reassuring.
Thanks so much, it's really appreciated 😊
I have just booked my first trip with gap360 and I can’t tell you how brilliant they have been, have answered all of my questions no matter how big or small prior to booking, every time I’ve been intouch they have replied to me so quickly and are always on hand to be so helpful and to put all my worries at rest. The booking system was so quick and efficient and I love how everything is all together. I am so excited for my trip and you have made me feel so much better about going on my own, so thank you.
Your comments are really appreciated Emma 😊 we're so happy to help you plan your travels, and hope you have an amazing trip with us! πŸ™Œ
My trip was incredible but I would have liked more flexibility with the programme length.
Thank you for your review!
Charlie who helped organise the trip was extremely helpful and was so patience when making changes to my trip! Made booking my trip easy! Would defo recommend Gap360
Thanks Sophie, that's really nice to hear! Hope you have a great trip with us 😊
Very helpful replying quickly to all of my questions !
Our pleasure, have an amazing trip! 🌎
Easy to book, very helpful payment options, quick communication to help. Have used before and will use again
Thanks so much, we really appreciate it! 😊
A very helpful team!
Thanks Ashleigh πŸ™Œ
Very informative site and i felt comfortable booking my trip. I also asked for some help via the chat and had my questions answered quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much, i look forward to my trip!! 😁
Thanks Emma, have an amazing trip! 😊
Extremely helpful and answered all of my questions straight away, nothing is too much trouble. Cannot wait for my trip now, thank you all! x
Thanks Sarah, it's really appreciated! Have an amazing trip! πŸ™Œ
Intro travel was an excellently organised trip! All activities involved were enjoyable and plenty of support and advise was given from the leader. Food recommendations were excellent and the range of hotels/home stays/hostels gave you a range of different Vietnamese experience. Would book another trip!
Thanks Alexandra, so happy you had a great time away in Vietnam with us! We have loads of other trips so get planning πŸ₯³
Really helpful, quick to reply, fantastic prices for a huge range of holidays. Would definitely recommend and consider using again.
We really appreciate your review Amy , glad we could help with your travel plans!
Extremely easy to use the website and always helpful when I’ve asked questions. A problem arose with my booking and they fixed it straight away.
Thanks Megan, we're happy to help! 😊
Cheaper trips than booking directly, very helpful and friendly staff. We have used gap360 for 5 trips and have never had any issues! Easiest way to organise a gap year ever
Thanks so much for your review, it's really appreciated, especially to hear you've done so many trips with us! 😊 Do get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure.
Uber Friendly and supportive! Always there for you, very quick and knowledgeable.
Thanks Steph! Happy to help! 😊
Recently have returned home from booking a Thailand Intro tour through Gap360. Everything was booked smoothly and gap360 were responded quickly to any queries. A great experience and would use gap 360 again!!
πŸ™Œ Thanks so much! When you're ready to travel again make sure to get in touch!
The South Africa wild adventure was such an amazing experience. From start to finish everyone we met greeted us with open arms. We were lucky to have met a number of rangers and staff in KWA who all went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed every activity and gave us a wealth of knowledge about the reserve and the animals/wildlife there. Ruth and Ben, the staff that lived at bush house always made you feel at home and did so much for us. Bush house truly is home away from home. Our main guide Braam, a thank you will never be enough for the work he put in to make our experience one that will never be forgotten, for this I feel lucky and blessed to have met someone so kind, caring and supportive towards the people he works with. His knowledge of the local area and Kruger was so inspiring and allowed us to feel comfortable and safe no matter where we were. This short trip has genuinely been such a humbling and beautiful experience and I cannot wait to return to South Africa to see all the staff at KWA in the near future. I would recommend this trip to everyone who has an interest in getting a involved in what South Africa has to offer!
Thanks for your lovely review 😊 we're so pleased you had a wonderful trip, and that the local team were so fantastic. We'll make sure to share your feedback with the relevant team.
They were able to answer any questions I had. It took me a while to decide if it was something I really wanted to do, I didn’t feel pressured to book at all and just had enough guidance to make me feel confident to go for it!
Thanks Charnelle , hope you have a great time on your travels with us! 😊
I had no issue with Gap360 as a company, in terms of booking my trip and the service up until departing for the trip. However, my issue comes with misleading information that is on the itinerary we were provided. The costs written on the itinerary were not accurate, with us often having to pay more than what was advertised. Our group leaders also did not always stick to the itinerary meaning we did not have the opportunity to do all the activities that we expected. Also, I couldn’t help but feel like my money had been wasted for parts of this trip. For almost £1,500, considering flights were not included, I fail to see where my money was used, it felt like a very basic trip and I can not imagine that the whole thing cost anywhere near £30,000 (the price of 20 paying people in our group). I feel it was a bit of a disappointment to be honest.
Thank you for leaving feedback, Emily. The costs of your trip includes in-country transport, accommodation, listed activities, your guide(s), and lots of things behind the scenes like business insurance and operation costs. When you break down the trip cost it is roughly £45 a day which we feel presents great value for money. In regards to itinerary changes on the trip, this can happen time-to-time due to weather, etc however we will pass your comments to the relevant team to look into, along with your comments about the guide for spending money. If you would like to discuss anything further please do email us at info@gap360.com and we'd be happy to help.
Very convenient and intuitive. The team is helpful.
Thanks for your review Tristan, glad we could help!
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 849 reviews