Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Click Here

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent experience and staff were very helpful and helped put at ease my fears prior to the trip. The one criticism I have of the trip is that there were things that we were not informed about prior to the trip (hidden costs). Also I was informed to budget between £500-£700 for spending money. I ended up spending £1500. Estimations were way off."
Hi Liam. thanks for your review! We will pass your feedback onto the product team, it really helps us improve our experiences.
"So helpful and friendly, no question is too silly and they really do do their best to sort your flights/trip out. I would have been lost without them!"
Our pleasure Lauren, happy to help! 🙌
"A fantastic experience, well organised."
You're very welcome 😊
"People were all really friendly and so helpful, the information in the booklets cover so much, and if you are left asking a river of questions (like I was), you will find that actually Gap360 has already offered the answers to these questions, or will receive a detailed reply, showing care and effort put in by the team at Gap360 at every turn"
Thanks for your review Sam 😊
"Gap360 was brilliant. After hearing other travellers complain about the info their agency gave them, I’m so glad I booked through you. The clarity and transparency and depth of info was perfect and really led me to understand all about the trip I was going on. I loved that you offered a pre and post night because it enabled me to settle in and relax before/after the trip. Dragon trip are amazing and it’s great that you have that connection because the way you both worked together meant my trip ran so smoothly without ANY hitches. Which is more than other travellers could say. Thank you so much for enabling me to travel round China which has been my dream for so long!!!"
Thank you for your review Fiona, we're happy to help and give you all the support that you need for your travels! 😊
"The team were very helpful in providing all the necessary information about my trip and help with travel arrangements."
Our pleasure, happy to help! 😊
"Great reliable company who help you in every step of the way on your travels. Will definitely book again. Thank you so much!"
Thanks Nicola that's really appreciated! 😁
"Easy and straight forward the organisers have been really helpful and nice :)"
Thanks Kate 🙌
"I have just booked my trip and they have been very quick to come back to me and super helpful so far! Cannot wait to go!"
Thanks so much, hope you have an amazing trip! 😁
"I found all staff that I was in touch with were very helpful and they treated me with the height of respect even with my stupid questionS! Would highly recommend to anyone"
We're happy to help Paula!
"Absolutely amazing! The whole process was explained to me over the phone which made everything really clear, the team was so helpful with any and all queries that I had. 100% recommend booking with gap360!"
That's really nice of you to say Poppy, we hope you have an amazing trip with us! 😊
"First time booking anything like this and the team at Gap360 have made it so easy and stress free!"
Thanks Clare, we're happy to help! 👍
"Great customer service, make you feel so at ease about everything x"
🙌 Thanks Lauren, really appreciated!
"The tours were very good. As a solo traveler, you meet so many new friends to travel with."
That's really great to hear 😊 glad you had a great trip!
"Very good staff and they have excellent customer service."
Thanks, it's really appreciated 🙌
"I had a fantastic time travelling around Japan saw so much. Noa was a perfect guide would defenitely recommend."
Thanks so much for your review 😊
"Quick and simple to do. The staff are very helpful as well!"
Thanks Russell 😊
"They have been so helpful with everything and super knowledgeable with all my questions"
Thanks for your review 😊
"Very good service with quick responses"
Cheers Isaac! 🙌
"Everyone I have emailed so far has been so helpful :-) looking forward to my travels!"
Thanks Courtney, hope you have a great trip 😊