Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very helpful!"
Thank you! 🙌
"Good trips if you want a holiday well organised etc however I did it as part of travelling and would not recommend nothing like doing it yourself and was more of a couples retreat then travellers wouldn’t do a tour again would not say the partifcular tour was bad at all and if you want this kind of thing it is a good option but feel like it was advertised as something it wasn’t e.g. stayed in hotels every night and went to very posh restaurants for dinner instead of hostels and street food etc"
Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you thought the trip was well organised. Our trips vary in style - some include hostels, street food and local transport whilst others are slightly more upgraded. We try to give an accurate description either way to help you to find the right trip for you but will take your feedback on board and ensure it is as clear as possible. If you do wish to travel again in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to point out some trips which suit your preferences.
"Excellent trip while being on the Inca trail (excellent porters and guides Rudy and Uriel), but terrible communication before the trip. Our hotel changed on the day of check in on day one of the trip and on the return day too. Unacceptable considering we had your word after the first hiccup that you would move our bags if the hotels needed changing again! Ended up getting to our hotels at 9:30pm after a 3:15am wake up on the Machuu Pichuu day!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Ilektra. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Inca Trail trek and visiting Machu Picchu. We're sorry that some of your hotels were changed and understand that this may have caused you some inconvenience. Occasionally, we do need to make minor changes at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control and we aren't always able to provide prior warning. If you'd like to discuss this further, please send an email to info@gap360.com and one of our team will be happy to give you some more information :)
"Website is awesome, offers multoiple trips. Offers great support if you're taking a gap year including job and accomodoation support. Reasonable price for the experience you will get."
Thank you for your review!
"The website offers so much information about all of the trips which is so helpful !"
Hi Georgia, thank you for your review 😊
"Really helpful and organised. Replies to emails were very quick"
Thank you for your review!
"My tour was well organised, fun and overall a really enjoyable experience of Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is such a beautiful country and within this tour you really get the chance to experience this. Would highly recommend. And even with the situation happening in Sri Lanka, I felt so safe being with the tour and company!"
Thank you for your review and recommendation Victoria! The safety of our customers is our number one priority, we are really happy to hear that you felt safe with us throughout your tour.
"What an adventure! Gap360 surpassed my expectations! I met great people and travelled the length of Thailand completely stress free, as our lovely guide sorted everything! Highly recommend!"
Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to hear that we surpassed your expectations and would recommend us 😊
"The tour guide was very friendly and went above and beyond to accommodate everyone, he helped us with planning onward journeys."
Thank you for your review and sharing a photo from your trip! We hope you had a lovely time 😊
"The trip booking team were great and really supportive throughout the process of selecting a trip that was right for me. They also responded to all of my questions. The flights team were also really friendly but unfortunately I was disappointed when over the phone I was told my flights were ‘changeable for a small fee’, so if I wanted to come back later for instance, I could move it. However, when I actually did NEED to move my return flight, it transpired that they were non moveable, non refundable so I lost all my money on them. I did really enjoy my trip nonetheless, it was an experience of a lifetime, but just slightly disappointed in the additional costs I met for the flights!"
Thank you for your review, we are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the additional costs of changing your flights, we recommend contacting your travel insurance provider who should be able to advise whether you are able to claim for these costs.
"Really good experience"
"Great forum to book tour groups through! Just got back from a Vietnam tour and it was amazing!!!"
Thank you for your review Kitty, it's great to hear that you had an amazing time in Vietnam!
"Truly an amazing experience, Bram the guide made the trip. Everything was organised very well from both gap360 and the guides who met us at the airport. Couldn’t ask for a better experience."
Thank your for your lovely review and photo Victoria. We are so happy that we were able to provide you with an amazing experience!
"I’ve booked a few trips now with gap360 but unfortunately this year I was disappointed with the lack of care and help from them. When you download the app you can book flights and visas with the company but little did I know the visa site is a overpriced site that rips you off so I paid £150 for a visa that should of been 20 dollars ! When I said to the gap360 team they said it was my fault for using it. But when you travel on your own for the first time you don’t no enough about things so if things are recommended on The company site your obviously going to go with it."
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that on this occasion you are disappointed with the help from our team. As discussed previously with our Assistant Operations Manager we do feel that it is clearly stated in the information found in your online account regarding the visa service that it is a more expensive option compared to applying for visas directly through the relevant embassy. We hope you had a great time on your trip!
"Really great Bali Intro trip, nice hotels and good activities."
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed our Bali Intro 😊
"Real good experience with the trip to Vietnam, everything ran smoothly. Accomdation was good and the food was great. A good way to see a lot of different things without the worry of organising any of it yourself."
Hi Adam, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you had a really good experience with us on your trip to Vietnam 😊
"Gap360 is a very good company that operates well organised trips. I felt that my trips were good value for money with lots of good included activities. This is definitely a company that I would look to book another trip through. I was very pleased with the support provided before and during my trip."
Glad you had a great time on your trip, get in touch with us when you're ready for your next adventure!
"Jon was super helpful in finding the best price for my tour. And I even managed to book via phone call with him!"
Thanks for your review! 😊
Thanks for your review! 😊
"Gap 360 made planning this trip the easiest and smoothest thing possible. Any concerns or questions I had were answered promptly and they handled any issues we had abroad too. Highly recommended!"
Hi Isaac, thank you for your review and recommendation! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to make the process of planning your trip as easy and smooth as possible!
"Gap 360 is an amazing company that enabled me to travel across multiple countries with no worry. I lost my baggage on the first leg of my journey and Hannah (one of the travel advisors) called me to make sure I was ok. She also sent me a follow up text. I was very impressed following this. I also had two changes in hotel in which I was emailed about, before anyone else in my group. I was satisfied with the service and would definitely look to using this company again."
Hi Sophie. Thanks for your review. We're sorry you didn't have the best start to your journey but we're sure the amazing time you had more than made up for it! We're glad that you found the help from our team helpful and will be sure to pass your feedback on :)
Gap 360 is rated 4.63 based on 680 reviews