Gap 360 Reviews

Based on 979 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Very friendly and helpful staff! All advice seems very personal
Glad we could help Alexandra 😊
Easy to book and very helpful with all questions and concerns
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
We have just finished an amazing time on the Thai adventure trip. It was jam packed with the sort of activities you never forget. With our tour guide Nyla we always felt safe and in responsible hands. She was fantastic at her job and if you have her as your leader you won’t be disappointed. Having used a company like this, it gave us peace of mind and let us relax, knowing that everything was cared for. The only adverse thing we have to say, is we did end up spending a lot more money than anticipated as there aren’t many meals included and a lot of the optional activities are very expensive (if you are looking to drink lots, it also adds up). Overall we recommend this to anyone looking for a memorable and fulfilling trip.
Thanks for your review, we love to hear you had an amazing time on your Thailand trip with us! We appreciate you highlighting the spending money, we'll pass this to our product team so they can review our information on this. We look forward to you travelling again with us soon! 😊
Brilliant for new travellers
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
Becca has been amazing with sorting all of this!!!!
Thanks for your review! We will make sure to pass this on to Becca 😊
Very exciting can’t wait now
Thanks for your review! ✈️😊
Really quick and easy to book! Full info given and friendly staff
Thanks so much for your review! We hope you have an amazing trip 😊✈️
Excellent customer service, very friendly. Easy to access information
Hi Robert, thanks so much for your review! ✈️😊
Absolutely vile, poorly organised, awfully staffed company. Will be telling many people who have showed interest in my travels NOT to use you this company. Service was terrible and the company just take as much money as possible whilst doing the bare minimum. Useless.
Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review, and we're very sorry to read your feedback regarding Gap 360; this is not in line with the experience that the majority of our travellers have when they book with Gap 360. We pride ourselves on providing all our customers with a high level of customer service and we are sorry if you feel that this is not what you experienced. We do appreciate all feedback, so if you haven't already, please feel free to email your specific comments to info@gap360.com
Yet to go on my trip but a very easy and informative booking process. So much information on all of the tours online. Tess has been extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and worries surrounding COVID. Can't wait for the trip!
Thanks for your review! We will make sure to pass this on to Tess 😊 Have an amazing trip! ✈️
Had an incredible time in Italy! Would highly recommend the Italian escape!
Thanks for your review! ✈️😊
Answered my phone call within seconds. Explained everything I needed, was super friendly and got me booked on to a last min trip so quickly. They sent all the covid details and help with flights too. Couldn’t recommend more!
Thanks for your review Abbie Rose! We hope you have an amazing trip 😊✈️
Easy booking system and every team member I have spoken to has been lovely brilliant company! Can’t wait for my trip!
Thanks for your lovely review! We really appreciate it! 😊
Very quick and simple to book your holiday. Fast responses to queries too.
Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it 😊✈️
Everyone was really helpful and supportive throughout the process.
Thanks for your review! ✈️😊
MASSIVE thanks to Tess Smith, who made the booking process so quick & smooth. Helpful from the very beginning with sending us information before we had even booked on the tour! A credit to the company! We are now ready to finalise everything else and get to Australia in April :)
Thanks so much for your review! We will make sure to pass this on to Tess ✈️😊
They are so quick with their responses, I feel so looked after and cared for with this company. I am now just so excited to start my trip!!
Thanks for your review Phoebe! We hope you have an amazing trip 😊✈️
Everything is very well organised and clear on what my next steps are.
Thanks for your review, Emily! We really appreciate it! 😊
Becca was the most FANTASTIC advisor! Helped me sort a *very* complicated schedule without any complaint and was always so quick to respond. Highly recommend!
Thanks for your review Molly! We will make sure to pass this onto Becca 😊✈️
Booking with gap360 was the best decision I made. I have never been travelling on my own so doing it this way is a compromise! The team have been very supportive throughout!
Hi Victoria, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it! 😊
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 979 reviews