Gap Reviews

7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Gap deliver?

About Gap: Gap offers clothing and accessories that enhance personal style of clothes for the whole family. You?ll find your favorite jeans, T-shirts and more. With a focus on latest fashion Gap offers a range of options from fashion apparel and accessories, to wardrobe staples such as denim, khakis and T-shirts for men and women. <br /> <br />

custserv@gap.eu

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Gap made you happy

"The orders for more hundreds euros don't arrive regularly or are cancelled due to "system problems". The customer service in EU is terrible, you can call them only in US time! Ridiculous and disappointing."
Are you Gap? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great quality!"
"I order from the gap quite a bit. My order comes right to my home and is left always in a safe place when I am not home. I have never ever had an issue with them and I highly recommend that you shop online with this company."
"great delivery and prices but be careful at the quality of the jeans. I thought that I ordered jeans and I received sth very soft like jogger. However there is free return with refund"
"I ordered 32x32 blue jeans, they delivered 32x34 black jeans. Now I have to pay international shipping if I want them to be changed for who knows what size or color this time.. worst online experience ever."
"The products did't came with the label - hang tags, so It's no different for me than like I bought the second hand clothes. Customer service didn't resolve my problem."
"The children's toddler clothing from the Gap is always top notch. The material is soft and the cut gives extra room for toddler chubbiness. I love the prints and styles. The website is so easy to shop!"
"Surprising high quality of baby clothes at very reasonable prices comparable to supermarket brands"
"Very good service helpful and helped with all our needs"
"Good price clothes."
"Easy to use website, prompt delivery to store and easy pickup."
"The cashier/counter was very helpful and very patient waiting for me to show the email from gap on my phone to get 10% discount on my purchase. I know it was small thing but it made a big difference to my part as ordinary person. Thank you."
"Very good service"
"Sale offers let me bought a good bargain."
"Easy shopping good service and staff. Good choice of trousers."
"Always purchase my underwear here, good quality, price and service"
"It was so easy to find the item required and to pay and arrange in store collection"
"They had exactly what I needed online for my abnormal height. Great quality and excellent service! Couldn't be more pleased."
"regular discounts, great quality products"
"Love the product"