Gap Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Gap
9PM
9PM

About Gap: Gap offers clothing and accessories that enhance personal style of clothes for the whole family. You?ll find your favorite jeans, T-shirts and more. With a focus on latest fashion Gap offers a range of options from fashion apparel and accessories, to wardrobe staples such as denim, khakis and T-shirts for men and women. <br /> <br />

custserv@gap.eu

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Gap made you happy

"The products did't came with the label - hang tags, so It's no different for me than like I bought the second hand clothes. Customer service didn't resolve my problem."
Are you Gap? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Gap receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Easy to use website, prompt delivery to store and easy pickup."
"The cashier/counter was very helpful and very patient waiting for me to show the email from gap on my phone to get 10% discount on my purchase. I know it was small thing but it made a big difference to my part as ordinary person. Thank you."
"Very good service"
"Sale offers let me bought a good bargain."
"Easy shopping good service and staff. Good choice of trousers."
"Always purchase my underwear here, good quality, price and service"
"It was so easy to find the item required and to pay and arrange in store collection"
"regular discounts, great quality products"
"Love the product"
"They offer Polo Shirts and Jeans at low prices. Also they free delivery which arrived through DHL free of cost to Germany less than 2-3 working days"
"Prompt service, good returns policy, excellent sale bargains, good quality and fit."
"I liked the products. There was huge reductions in the sale. The changing rooms were nice"
"good quality clothes and the free returns convince me to purchase more items."
"Good sale, quick delivery, friendly staff"
"Kids cloths are always good quality and look fantastic. I always get my jeans from here as the fit so well."
"Value for money. Good discount"
"My daughter who was over from Canada and myself visited the Bath store on Christmas Eve . We had exceptional help from the team leader. She was amazing and needless to say we purchased a few pairs of Jeans. Also what a fantastic loyalty scheme on buying Jeans Great staff selling Great products and with a smile Well done and see you again soon. Happy New Year from Jane and Gemma"
"Great products, even better in a sale"
"Quick delivery and quick to exchange or refund as can do that in any of their shops"
Gap is rated 4.54 based on 67 reviews