Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Jody
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
The van was early. The man running it (apologies for forgetting his name) was excellent. The concept was great. The boys had fun. Van could have been a little more organised and cleaner.
Good service
Chris from Gamewagon arrived promptly and set up swiftly prior to my son's party. He took control of the party group and gave them the low down of what to expect. Both girls and boys had a fantastic time, raving about Thr party all the way home!
We recently had a Gamewagon party for my son's 10th birthday. He had already been to two prior to his so we knew he enjoyed it, as did all his friends.

The Gamewagon van arrived in good time, it was set up quickly and was really convenient. We had fifteen kids screaming their heads off from excitement over the hour and a half . The man was nice with them, very professional and courteous.
it was great party and the children enjoyed every bit of it
Children enjoyed the Game Wagon experience. The party van was late to arrive.
The driver did call to inform me that he was running late. He also extended the stay for
the time that he was late.
However, I would have rather that he arrived on time and as promised, at least 15 min before the children arrived, to set up and park the van properly.
The children all had a great time.
A couple of little niggles though- van wasn't set up and ready for them until 10 minutes into the patty starting, which they didn't get to make up at the end so essentially the hour and half paid for was cut into. Not a huge deal but for the amount of money it cost I would have appreciated the full amount of time.
Also the man that was running it left his van a couple of times to answer his phone, I felt like perhaps the short time that he was with us he could have waited to answer person calls. He was lacking a little interest I felt but perhaps il put that down to maybe having a bad day. He wasnt rude but I felt that perhaps he would have rather been elsewhere.

All in all it went well though and the kids all enjoyed themselves.

Thanks
Great concept, great party! Luckily we had enough spare batteries in the house to help the guy out, I think 8 in total!!
The children had a great time.
Hired for a 9-year old's party. Everything was taken care of so the parents could simply relax in the kitchen chatting over a glass of something! After the Gamewagon left, 15 happy, hungry boys came in for delivery pizzas & a piece of birthday cake. Simples!
The game wagon arrived and was set up on time for the beginning of the party.
Easiest way to entertain tech savvy children of various ages
I was disappointed with the internal cleanliness. The floor and sits were dirty.
1 of the games monitors was not working.

Health and safety wise iit would be benifical to have an external pedestrian cable protector.
Easy & efficient booking system.Punctual set up on day.Unfortunately this time there didn't seem to be the same variety of games & some couldn't be used as they were scratched which meant that the boys had a good time but not a great time like our 1st Gamewagon party.The Dad's who tried it out were keen to look into a wagon at future family parties.Thanks.
Well run party that took all the hassle out if entertaining a group of 8 year old boys - they had a great time.
My only negative would be that it is a bit expensive compared to other party choices, but then you know that upfront.
It was really good very cool and my son and his friends really enjoyed themselves

Our guy was really good too and patient
An easy 1 1/2 hr party
The event went really well, our son LOVED the gamewagon and so did his friends. I think we were a little disappointed that not all of the consoles were linked together, meaning that not all his friends could play the same game at the same time - but enjoyable nonetheless.
The whole process was fantastic, contact prior party etc
The concept is fantastic and the party was the easiest party I have ever done, adults were sitting chatting in peace and the kids were no where to be seen until it was food time.
Great idea and really easy party!
However quite a few of the children including my 2 said that the adult gamer in charge (Jay) was really moody, said he shouted at them loads to not press buttons etc
I did go into the van and ask Jay if anyone was being annoying and he just said no!
All of the boys are well behaved so not sure what his problem was and Jay seemed happy when the party was over and shook my sons hand and wished him a happy birthday.
I had 2 txts after the party telling me that their sons had said it was really good but the man was miserable.
I would definitely use you again but maybe a word in jays ear is needed
Thanks
Overall a good experience - the Gamewagon arrived early allowing for plenty of time to setup, and a quick bit of practice for the birthday boy. Our host was fine, although I expected more personality/excitement to champion the enthusiasm and atmosphere of the party.

Lots of jealous looks from neighboring children, and positive comments from all the parents dropping off/picking up their kids.

Our only disappointment was that my son's requested game was not provided on the day - the Gamewagon host was not made aware of this, apparently. I raised this with Gamewagon, but have to date not received an explanation.
Hi Daniel, As discussed on the phone just now I will find out exactly where the mix up with the game occurred and get right back to you. We take great pride in our customer service and professional service and apologise that you had to experience such an oversight. Kind Regards John
My children and their friends thoroughly enjoyed the gamewagon party. I would definitely do this again.
We booked Gamewagon party for my son's 13th birthday and he loved it! His friends thought it was amazing and a lot of parents has never heard of the Gamewagon but they do now! Thought the host could have been better, even though he was friendly I didn't think he made sure there was a party atmosphere and also he could have set up games as competiton.
Excellent party! All the boys had a great time!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,348 reviews