Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 6th October 2020
C
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
Excellent fun on the Gamewagon! The host set up the wagon in no time and it was clean and well organised. My son and his friends really enjoyed the games and their time together, doing what they love! I would recommend Gamewagon without hesitation.
Our GEM Louis was absolutely amazing arrived on time (with loads of time to spare) and explained everything to my little boy! Will definitely be booking again in future! Cannot recommend the company and Louis enough
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Really great day had by my son and his friends. Service leading up to and on the day good and the host was really great with the boys. Second time we have used Gamewagon and would recommend.
Great experience from beginning to end - very professional and friendly people, the kids loved the party.
We booked a games truck for April 2020 but for obvious reasons we needed to move the booking to this year. Julie was superb, she kept the booking for us and we finally managed to get the truck last weekend. Kids loved it. Sully was great with them, lots of noise but he really helped make it a great birthday party. The truck arrived early and it was enjoyed by everyone. Such a good company, very professional and whilst the 7 year old birthday became an eighth my son and his friends had a lovely time. Thanks again very impressed.
Excellent service from beginning to end. The kids loved all the games as well as the experience. They were still talking about it the next day at school. Many thanks!
Girls really enjoyed the party and the variety of games that were available - the dancing app was particularly popular on the day. Very easy set up when the van arrived. Having air conditioning in the van would be beneficial as it was a particularly hot afternoon and the girls had to step outside to cool off.
Perfect party for my 8 year old son. Him and 11 friends had the best time. I have already had parents asking me what company I used.
Great service, friendly staff who couldn’t do enough.. Kids loved it & nothing was too much. Wouldn’t book anywhere else!
My daughter had a virtual birthday party. She loved it and all her friends had a brilliant time. Would definitely do again
All of the kids had a great time, they were able to swap and change the games they played on the consoles. The driver was great at helping them learn how to play new games, understand how to use the equipment. My son had a wonderful 10th party. We had 11 kids and they all had enough space to sit comfortably. For some the enclosed space and voices/game noise was a bit overwhelming but they left the Wagon for a short time and returned. The booking process was faultless and wagon arrived exactly on time to prepare - which helped manage our son's excitement. Thanks Gamewagon.
Kash was brilliant with the kids. Reliable service and excellent customer care by Nikki! Booked 2 parties within 4 months xx Thank you x
I was let down by another gaming bus Company, who I booked with over 6 mth ago I went to Google and found these guys wish I had done my research from the start, there Communication was perfect and they sorted for my son to enjoy is 11th birthday All the children enjoyed, and the assistant person was absolutely fantastic, the boys loved him, he interrupted and kept all children entertained I will defo recommend to friends and family! Thanks guys keep up the good work Antoinette
The kids had the best time and Chris was fantastic. We will do this again!!
My grandchildren enjoyed this so much even the girls.
My 8 year old loved it ! The whole experience was amazing ! The Gem Louis was amazing, he knew how to interact with the kids etc. Thank you so much ! Will 100% recommend !
Aww great service from start to finish. Well organised and excellent communication. You May think that it’s a lot of money but you really get so much for it and the kids have the best time it’s worth every penny! Sully who came today was brilliant so Interactive and great with the kids. We have used Gameswagon 3 times and everytime we have been so pleased with them.
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 1st June 2021
The most stress free party for my 9 year old and her 5 friends. Very impressed. Came half an hour early to set up and antibac the van down. Really easy to manage. Price is reasonable considering how far he had travelled.
My son and his friends had a great time at his Gamewagon birthday party. Chris was great with the kids, even gave my son Warhammer advice! Two parents from the party asked for the details as their sons are keen to have a Gamewagon party of their own. Super easy for me, great fun for the kids! Thanks
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,446 reviews