Games Workshop Group Plc Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Games Workshop Group Plc

How would you rate Games Workshop Group Plc?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tracy Lowe

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Games Workshop Group Plc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tracy Lowe
"Great service, arrived when expected, kept in contact with me throughout the process of delivery. Bought several pieces for my son for his birthday, unfortunately one of the pieces had bits missing off it. My son contacted them and within the week he had a replacement, we couldn't ask for more. Will be buying more very soon."
Kim Welsh
"I can't believe that after 20 years I would still be buying warhamme for my oldest son. Even more suprised it was from the very first set we started him on. War hammer 40000. Ordered on the sunday night. 3 days later, it was here. Brilliant. Packed really well. Just what I ordered."
"best shop ever"
Mike Yates
"Vast range of choice with lots of variables to make browsing fast and simple."
Graham
"Customer service is always top notch, with replacements when some of the mail order stuff isn't as planned. All purchases in the last year though have been delivered on time, with all stuff inside. Nothing missing, no damage, and no mistakes. Good stuff."
Games Workshop Group Plc is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews