Games Workshop Group Plc Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Games Workshop Group Plc
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Games Workshop Group Plc made you happy

"Didn't arrive as speedily as advertised. Could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere."
Are you Games Workshop Group Plc? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Games Workshop Group Plc receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Great in-store service across many different stores with genuine and knowledgeable staff members."
"Delivered exactly what I wanted when I wanted, can't fault them at all and one of my favourite websites to browse"
"Paul is a wonderful guy and has really helped me with this hobby. I love coming into the store, he's so welcoming and really makes doing this hobby fun. It's a great atmosphere and a lovely place to do some hobby."
"Great staff, very friendly and helpful!"
"The website is easy to nagative and ordering is painless. The opition to have your order be delivered to a local Games Workshop store is really helpful."
"Great service, arrived when expected, kept in contact with me throughout the process of delivery. Bought several pieces for my son for his birthday, unfortunately one of the pieces had bits missing off it. My son contacted them and within the week he had a replacement, we couldn't ask for more. Will be buying more very soon."
"I can't believe that after 20 years I would still be buying warhamme for my oldest son. Even more suprised it was from the very first set we started him on. War hammer 40000. Ordered on the sunday night. 3 days later, it was here. Brilliant. Packed really well. Just what I ordered."
"best shop ever"
"Vast range of choice with lots of variables to make browsing fast and simple."
"Customer service is always top notch, with replacements when some of the mail order stuff isn't as planned. All purchases in the last year though have been delivered on time, with all stuff inside. Nothing missing, no damage, and no mistakes. Good stuff."
Games Workshop Group Plc is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews