Game Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Game
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Game made you happy

"I bought some headphone from here and it was so bad, i could hardly hear anything , and it was a bit damaged"
Are you Game? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Game receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"People in my local branch are really nice. Trade in prices are alright and it's pretty convenient."
"staff was very helpful"
"Easy, fast, straightforward & extremely pleased with the items i purchased."
"A well laid out site, easy to use and offering a wide range of gaming material from consoles, games, accessories etc. It is quick to find what you need, check out and offers reliable and speedy delivery. Overall a very good site."
"Rude member of staff. Kept serving people not in queue. No response from head office to my complaint."
"excellent service when trading in a games console, then when return to sort out a unrelated matter the salesperson was knowledgeable and despite a problem with the company's servers sorted out a solution which meant I did not have to revisit the shop. would also like to point out the website aftersales service is also second to none as a 'lost in transist' game costing £50 was replaced and dispatched as 'one day delivery' (costing them an extra 4.95) without quibble."
Ian
"staff were very helpful and made my visit a pleasure"
"There great for ordering games ect you go in the shop and sometimes you can find them £5 or £10 pound cheaper so always worth a try online first"
"They didn't, the staff are terrible and the store as a whole is unwelcoming."
"I am a cheapskate when it comes to games. I still use the Xbox 360 !, I like the second hand games from Game. OK so I'm going to have to upgrade at some point, but the staff at Game are very helpful and knowledgeable. I like the feel of the stores. They are always my first port of call. If they haven't got what you want no one will."
"Friendly staff who are clearly passionate about gaming, they were quick to carry out my trade in and gave me a great price. It was a nice simple process and they couldn't have been more helpful."
"Easy to use site and quick delivery."
"Good friendly staff great customer service and plenty of knowledgeable people."
"Impossible to order from. Chat, online and the phone all the same. Will disappear soon!"
"My six year old son bought a pre owned game for £2.99 out of his birthday money. Got it home and guess what?...... yep...it doesn't work. For the cost of a £2.99 game it is not cost effective for me to take it back to the store. Petrol cost & shopping centre car parking would outweigh the cost & 'GAME' are not willing to replace it via post - I can only assume this is so they can actually get away with robbing people. Will not be shopping there ever again as customer satisfaction is zero. THIEVES"
"Guess who's goin to the game? And I just got the ticket free from a customer who loved my service."
"Man... UPS is stepping their game up, big time. Getting some stellar customer service here."
"has the best customer service in game no doubt"
"Excellent customer service from Game lovely,friendly,chat just now & the instructions for my game are winging there way to email"
Game is rated 3.57 based on 21 reviews