Game Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
bob

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Game in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"People in my local branch are really nice. Trade in prices are alright and it's pretty convenient."
Muhammad Hafiz
"staff was very helpful"
Tiarna Duffy
"Easy, fast, straightforward & extremely pleased with the items i purchased."
Kelvin Manson
"A well laid out site, easy to use and offering a wide range of gaming material from consoles, games, accessories etc. It is quick to find what you need, check out and offers reliable and speedy delivery. Overall a very good site."
Keith Kennedy
"Rude member of staff. Kept serving people not in queue. No response from head office to my complaint."
"excellent service when trading in a games console, then when return to sort out a unrelated matter the salesperson was knowledgeable and despite a problem with the company's servers sorted out a solution which meant I did not have to revisit the shop. would also like to point out the website aftersales service is also second to none as a 'lost in transist' game costing £50 was replaced and dispatched as 'one day delivery' (costing them an extra 4.95) without quibble."
Ian
"staff were very helpful and made my visit a pleasure"
Shannon Marie Ashby
"There great for ordering games ect you go in the shop and sometimes you can find them £5 or £10 pound cheaper so always worth a try online first"
METTERS
"They didn't, the staff are terrible and the store as a whole is unwelcoming."
Ray Ince
"I am a cheapskate when it comes to games. I still use the Xbox 360 !, I like the second hand games from Game. OK so I'm going to have to upgrade at some point, but the staff at Game are very helpful and knowledgeable. I like the feel of the stores. They are always my first port of call. If they haven't got what you want no one will."
Rob Anderson
"Friendly staff who are clearly passionate about gaming, they were quick to carry out my trade in and gave me a great price. It was a nice simple process and they couldn't have been more helpful."
Temi Bada
"Easy to use site and quick delivery."
"Good friendly staff great customer service and plenty of knowledgeable people."
"Impossible to order from. Chat, online and the phone all the same. Will disappear soon!"
"My six year old son bought a pre owned game for £2.99 out of his birthday money. Got it home and guess what?...... yep...it doesn't work. For the cost of a £2.99 game it is not cost effective for me to take it back to the store. Petrol cost & shopping centre car parking would outweigh the cost & 'GAME' are not willing to replace it via post - I can only assume this is so they can actually get away with robbing people. Will not be shopping there ever again as customer satisfaction is zero. THIEVES"
Lonzelle Thompson
Unverified Reviewer
"Guess who's goin to the game? And I just got the ticket free from a customer who loved my service."
"Man... UPS is stepping their game up, big time. Getting some stellar customer service here."
"has the best customer service in game no doubt"
Ema Rodriguez
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service from Game lovely,friendly,chat just now & the instructions for my game are winging there way to email"
"Someone really stepped up their customer service game! Very pleased :) ATT"
Game is rated 3.65 based on 20 reviews