Gala Casino Reviews

Gala Casino have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

94% of reviewers recommend Gala Casino
10PM
10PM

How would you rate Gala Casino ?

"I WAS TOLD IN E MAIL FREE BONUS IN MY ACCOUNT TO PLAY ON ANYTHING BEHOLD WHEN I GO INTO MY ACCOUNT IS IT THERE,YOU HAVE GUEST RIGHT NO NO NO"
"told I had a 35 FREE BONUS IN MY ACCOUNT TO PLAY ON ANYTHING BEHOLD WHEN I GO INTO MY ACCOUNT IS IT THERE YOU HAVE GUEST RIGHT NO NO NO"
"Logged on to get my free spins and nothing there - waste of time, won't log on here again."
"I was promised a £10 bonus by email. On logging in I can't find a way to get it. I opened the chat and after 30 minutes still no reply. Poor"
"I went on your site to get my 10 free spins on the hulk but it wouldn't give me the hulk 50 line slots game and I was on my mobile too. This did happen last week too. I am not impressed .. Paula381381"
Gala Casino is rated 4.80 based on 235 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!