Gala Bingo Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Gala Bingo

How would you rate Gala Bingo ?

Disgruntled Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Ridiculous bingo site, avoid, find a more rewarding site that values its customers they take the fun out of a game site. They emailed me to say they will close my account if I don't deposit money because my account is sitting under £5 and charge it 5% dormancy fees of what deposit I credit the account. What a bunch of jokers, nearly swore.. Haha, Gala bingo, go ahead close the account, was thinking on playing but now you can go and spin on it. Much better bingo sites than this lot. A con to scare you into depositing cash for their greed machine!"
"Absolute con...they draw you in with their £30 bonus, yet still win nothing. ALWAYS same people winning..obviously gala employees. Save your money instead of giving it to these con artists!!"
Peter McCartney
Verified Reviewer
"Worst bingo ever been to and I go to all was sent a form play afternoon or evening for a £1 ha ha went and was told it was £15 as you only get the first sheet of the book for £1 it's £15 for the rest plus you have to pay £2 to have a stamp put on your book so that if you win you get the full prize if no stamp you get half the prize what a con about 500 there with 12 House which ten pay £10 a line & & £20 for 2 rest £100 last 2 houses 500. 1000 what a con they must make between £25/40.000 a night but pay out just over 2.000 you pay for bingo why should you have to pay again to win the full money they are conning everyone I played in a working man's club 6 games think I payed £15 the money was 10 times better they are conning everyone, as for food the most expensive I have ever seen and the drink I drink lager £2.50 any other bingo not gala over £3 between bingo 4 Square food and drink just me £100 spent what a bad bingo they pay the smallest out never again"
"Put a bad review on this site did not post this site is a con"
Steve Hollis
Verified Reviewer
"deposit £10 play with £30, but I never got the £20 bingo bonus, I emailed them but their reply was that they cant respond because the message wasn't sent through the internet site, when clearly it was, I then replied to them giving my username, never heard anything back from them."
"had not been to play bingo for over 4 years went to Widnes what a mistake ! had a great effect on my health ended up leaving feeling very chesty and finding it quite difficult to get away from people who vape in place of smoking Gala Permit vaping anywhere in the bingo club and when I expressed my dissatisfaction with staff member I was told that gala surveyed club members and the consensus was that they did not mind vaping and such permit it. Needless to say I shan't be going back if only they would at least compromise by sectioning an area for those who smoke them e cigs I'd at least be happy if I could get away from it"
"value have to pay for link games when you don't want them much better value at bjs reading"
"i was on sunday 26.11.17 around 1 o clock in tooting branch.i put in member card machine and i am in. one of the staff asking me are you member?i sad to him not sowing in your computer system he told me no and i show him my member card then we went outside reciption.even next staff telling to him he got member card he dont listion. he telling me i cant play machine for today.then i asked him why? he saying me you dint replay my simple question.i left member cad to him.his name is mustafa.he doing me as very poor thing please dont do for next customar like to me thx"
"Went sat night won full house on second game waited to be dealt with by staff didnt get paid out it was the callers mistake I feel cheated out of money that I won staff really rude had ten people with me paid alot of money that night food and drink. Really upset just putting my complaint in now I feel robbed."
"disgusting service from 'customer services', they closed my account because i queried why they did not honour a cashback promotion."
"Got a slot stuck on free spins..they know the problem but keep getting fobbed of..got 12 pounds winnings up to yet and still 5 free spins and it crashed.. Game disappeared when reloaded.phoned them and could see its stuck but no joy with them..over 2 weeks now"
Allan Thomson
Verified Reviewer
"The managers -(Steve,Jackie.Nikki) and staff including Jess,Louise,Paula,Sam,Amy,Hazel,Meg,Joanne,Matt,Steph,Dawn,Nicole,Liz,Mel,Eddie,Michael,Steve.Billy,Kath, Michelle,Deb, Rebecca, Tracy,Vikki,Mandy,Robyn,Dave,Emily and many more are the most pleasant, helpful people I know-Go and have a Great Night Out at The Gala ,Washington-You could even come back Rich!!!-Enjoy!!"
"Avoid this site, they let you win with your first deposit to draw you in then nothing. Also noticed same people winning all the time, that's if their even real people!! Don't waste your money on this site."
"biggest scamming bingo site out there please dont use this site they would not pay me my 1500 winnings total con and CH are saying onbingoplayersunion that they get asked to log into house games and win"
"You expect your hat trick bonus to be in your account and they say it because of the time zone..if you like losing then join"
"Gala bingo is a great app, lots of different types of games to play with friendly people."
"I have been a member for a long time. Wasted hundreds and hundreds and never won a penny. Also the same winners win time and time again, none of the winners ever speak in the chat room. It's a huge con.. I wouldn't trust anything the gambling commission has to say, they want your money at the end of the day... I bet gala makers are having a whale of a time on their tax free money. AVOID at all costs"
"Love the slot games, only big problem is the withdrawels, take ages, if this was looked into like on other sites then this would be a great site, i on early hours yeaterday, and stil not in my paypal, sorry but tombolla site refunds are in within couple hours, please sort this gala"
"Absolute con.................. You don't win nothing. I've been a member since 2013 and I top up at least 60 a week and the most I have won off then is 75 pound. I make no wonder there jackpots are so huge. Wizard of oz..... Absolute rip off. Most I've won is 35 pound but it made sure all the winnings I just made was taken straight back. I swear to God. Don't join. I've joined others like Mecca and yes bingo and coral and each one, I've won decent amounts over 3oo pound. in one week that is. If you ask me, nobody will win any jackpot on there. They just lie...... customer service is a disgrace. They need to get rid of staff there and rehire kind people who truly do want to help you. DISGUSTING"
Oscar Lewis
Verified Buyer
"I had some problems with My withdrawal sometime ago and tried to phone customer support but they were not really very helpful. customer service is the base of any business and If its bad then it reflects negatively on the company. I have had a good run with them apart from the way they handle customer issues over the telephone."
Gala Bingo is rated 4.23 based on 141 reviews