GAK.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GAK.co.uk

60 Gladstone Place, Brighton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate GAK.co.uk ?

"Worst internet shopping experience ever. Customer service deplorable. £3000 guitar delivered with serious bridge fault. They do not check guitars before shipping. Spoke to several people, they all tell different stories so at least 2 of them were just lying. Had to sort issue myself. BEWARE THERE ARE PLENTY OF GOOD COMPANIES. THIS ONE IS TO BE AVOIDED"
Joseph Tyler
"they delivered me something awesome. a speaker that was much cheaper than other shops online."
"Have ordered from GAK 3 or 4 times. Always had excellent service, and prices have always been very competitive. I am always happy pay more to purchase from a supplier I know well, and this GAK's case, I get the best of both worlds. I have never had to return items to them, so cannot comment on this."
"for a small outfit in Brighton they have a great range of music kit and accessories, really great pries and deals and a very speedy delivery service. if you need guitars, keyboards, midi controllers and launchers, audio hubs, amps, stands, cases and other accessories, these guys would be my first point of call!"
"A warning... The last three items I've bought from GAK have been faulty and have had to be returned. I posted a fair and reasonable review on Trust Pilot to reflect this, and asked GAK to refund postage for one of the returns. Twice now, GAK have contacted me and said they will refund my costs (which they are legally obliged to do)... if I remove the review from Trust Pilot. Rather than remove my review I will repost this wherever possible to warn others about this dodgy organisation. I'm still waiting for my refund."
"Excellent service and very helpful team. Mike in the bass department was extremely helpful emailing images of the stock and responding to all questions quickly. Extremely happy with the bass!"
Andrew Maxwell
"They provide good prices and ship super quickly, even quicker than Amazon! They should advertise that!"
Lee Burley
"Excellent music store in general. Staff answered all my questions and were incredibly helpful and patient, Highly recommended"
Philip
"GAK's pricing is extremely competitive and this includes their delivery charges. They have an excellent system for selecting delivery options and the high quality product was dispatched swiftly and delivered as promised."
Geoffrey Payne
Verified Reviewer
"I really appreciate the hard work and communication that GAK provided to help me out, I've got what I ordered as fast as they said it would come. While talking with GAK over the phone they made me feel like a friend of theirs, they treated me with respect and came across happy, hardworking and cared for what the customer wanted. A HUGE thank you to GAK for you help; I will be using you's again in the future!!"
"Recently made my first order with GAK, bought a new Ibanez Apex20, an MP100C case and some other small bits. Guitar was out of stock but I already knew that from the website before I ordered, perfectly happy with that. Upon placing the order they emailed me saying everything was in stock bar the guitar, that they had immediately ordered it from the supplier and should be with me after around two weeks. Placed the order a week last Friday, and it arrived Monday so a week earlier than predicted. Very happy with the purchase, was the best price too. Will certainly be returning custom by ordering some Mesa Boogie goodies for an early Xmas present to myself!"
"Well I have to admit I'd never heard of them and was a little hesitant about placing an order for almost £1,000 worth of equipment. Low and behold it arrived the following day. I took it all out of the box and tested it and it all did exactly as it said on the tin. Great service, great speed and great prices."
GAK.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews