Gadsby Wicks Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gadsby Wicks Solicitors
Read Gadsby Wicks Solicitors  Reviews

About Gadsby Wicks Solicitors :

If your life been changed by a hospital mistake you need a medical negligence expert. At Gadsby Wicks Solicitors we only handle medical negligence claims - it’s all we’ve done for over twenty years.
It doesn’t matter whether you have been treated under the NHS or privately. Our service is provided on a no-win no-fee basis, with no hidden costs and an experienced lawyer dedicated to your case. We will guide you carefully through the legal processes to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call us Free on 0800 321 3112.
Gadsby Wicks

mail@gadsbywicks.co.uk

Priory Place New London Road Chelmsford Essex

I really valued the support of the whole team, especially Tami, who always treated me with dignity and respect
Gadsby wicks kept me up to date with everything. Frann Pollard is an amazing lady who was very undestanding and compassionate towards me at all times. Fran kept me informed by post made it all easy for me understand the legal jargon and explained everything step by step. I was made to feel very comfortable talking about my case with frann as it was a terrible time for myself and my family. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gadsby wicks to anyone that needed use them
First class service throughout from start ti finish. Thank you Mr Mitty for the service provided and for the way he kept me informed through the different stages and the professional way and courtesy shown to me dealing with my case. Graham Brown
Despite eventually being unable to peruse my case, I was very pleased with the sympathetic professional nature my case was handled. All the staff I met were exceptionally empathetic and offered advice and support at a very difficult time. Even though my case was not taken to court a thorough investigation was performed and the medical evidence from the expert witness has provided me with the closure I required to move on with my life. I would definitely recommend this company to others should the be unfortunate enough to require this service.
Fran Pollard handled the case showing exceptional sensitivity and understanding of our loss, the worse than expected outcome was due to evidential issues and a lowering of the limits for this type of claim. My only concern is the length of time legal processes take and anything that would expedite them would be beneficial, but having said that Fran correctly advise us at the outset of the timeframe involved.
I would just like to thank Jane Canning for all of her hard work, couldn't of asked for anyone more efficient!! Thank you!!
Excellent service I have since recommended to a friend and a colleague. Gillian was compassionate, empathetic and thoroughly professional whilst remaining warm and approachable. I felt totally comfortable, well-informed and supported throughout. Customer care is 5*. Thank you.
Tami Frankel was very helpful & lnformative kept us up to date with case.She gave us good advise on all aspects of our case & got us a great settlement.We have already recommended a friend to your company thanks a lot Tami Frankel. From ANITA GRANT.
In March 2009 my son died in Colchester Hospital. He was 37 years old and my only child. Had the consultant in charge authorised a simple nasal biopsy then a suspected diagnosis would have been confirmed and treatment commenced. I spent the next twelve months attempting to get a satisfactory response from the hospital before I approached Gadsby Wicks. Thankfully Gadsby Wicks agreed that there was a case to pursue for medical negligence and I wasn't just a bereaved mother attempting to find someone to blame. Although my appointed solicitor (Jane Canning) explained that she could only help me obtain financial compensation and that there may be difficult facts I may have to face, I was treated with compassion and courtesy throughout the long process. It was difficult at times to deal with my grief as well as the negligence claim but I knew that any questions I may have would be dealt with quickly and efficiently. If I had any suggestions, perhaps you could consider some leaflets or a list of bereavement societies. I found the Compassionate Friends very helpful regarding the death of a child.
The service I received from Gadsby Wicks was exemplary - the only thing that would have improved the outcome of my case would have been training for Professor Stebbings prior to him giving evidence in Court. Perhaps it would be good to ensure that all new witnesses have training in advance?
I was impressed from day 1 with the service and consideration shown to me. I have only the highest praise for Alan Mendham in particular who was extremely sensitive and helpful when I was still in shock and grieving and then again when I was making difficult decisions. I was recommended to you by friends and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who needs this particular advice and support. Thank you very much indeed.
Nothing significant to improve, apart from the speed and efficiency of the legal system as a whole
I am very happy about the whole process.
Absolutely brilliant service. Keep up the good work and you will always have satisfied clients. Thank you for helping me. James Hibbitt
You offered a very simple procedure to follow, Thank you for a positive outcome to our claim, If only the NHS would pay to employ better qualified staff, i am sure in the long run it would be better than all the money they have to pay out in claims , for employing cheap unqualified staff. regards R W Bennett
I found every body at Gadsby Wicks very helpful and caring at a very difficult and upsetting time. I would highly recommend them to any body in need
After being left with permanent problems for the rest of my life I was very grateful for the firm and especially Jane Canning for their help in getting me compensation, although this will not stop my problems it is less of a worry that if I need to take time off work I have money in the bank to cover my lost time at work
The expert witnesses were as you say experts. They explained everything very clearly on the procedure that should have been carried out on my Wife. Once explained I totally understood that it was gross negligence . May I say a big thank to the team who looked after my son and myself during the times when discussions became very stressful.
Gadsby Wicks Solicitors is rated 4.8 based on 90 reviews