Gadget Store Ltd (Barking), Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gadget Store Ltd (Barking), Greater London
Telephone

Unit 4, Barking Railway Station, Station Parade, Barking IG11 8TU, UK

Tell us how Gadget Store Ltd (Barking), Greater London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good service from Muhammad& Adil
and very friendly.
Excellent service.
I’m so glad I came to the Gadget store in Barking. The staff were very helpful and talked me through the process of fixing my phone and the different options I had. The service was quick and efficient and the price was very reasonable. Overall I am very satisfied with the service I received and would recommend this shop to all my friends and family. Thank you Abu Bakr and team. Your customer services was on point.
Bought a cable from there, it did not work. Was not given receipt. Went to the store to complain about it, the staff checked and got it to work. Piece of garbage stopped working again after a day! Went back, staff member Abubakir tested it, then said its got a broken PIN, then suddenly said: "You don't have a receipt, can't help." Told him, I bought it from your shop, you already had a look at it previously, your colleague failed to give me a receipt, now when you realise you sold me a faulty product, you ask for a receipt?? He was quite rude and said "you know I've got a short temper"...WTH? When I told him his colleague is supposed to give a receipt, he denied it. I told him I'll come to speak with the guy who we actually paid for the cable, he then said not to come at all.
Bottom LINE:
Do not buy anything there. They will find ways to deny liability once they know what they sold you is faulty! Rude, unprofessional, WORST customer service. And yeah, short-tempered staff!
Delivery was faster than expected, product looks exactly as shown on side of a box
Gadget Store Ltd (Barking), Greater London is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews