Gadget Cover Reviews

602 Cumberland House, 80 Scrubs Lane, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Gadget Cover ?

"Would rate them at zero if this was an option! Sent my phone to MMI the shambles of a company they use to 'repair' our iphone! What a joke came back in exactly the same condition (microphone not working) as when it was sent out. Now 3 months later, 3 genius reports later which all have said phone cannot be repaired and needs replacing. They are asking for it back to 'fix' it again!! I cannot stress how frustrated I am without writing a load of expletives!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID at any cost!!!!"
"make everythign as difficult as possible. very rude on the phone ive been a customer for 4 years and they show no appreciation would not recommend"
"Wish I could give zero stars. Customer service abysmal. On hold for an hour. No manager available for 48 hrs. Almost 3 months to settle claim then theysend me the wrong phone . Avoid"
"Can't complain about the workmanship, phone looks brand new. However it did take them 3 weeks to change my screen. That's why only 3 stars."
"This the best insurance company in uk..very efficient and cooperative"
"Worst company ever don't accept recipe of porches of phone because is not showing it was NEW"
"I had a genuine Apple iPhone 6 that you replaced with a refurbished piece of rubbish that is much slower and the home button camera button are poorly aligned and other buttons do not feel right Your policy terms say you will put your customers in the same position as they were with their old device before they claimed Total lie in this case as the refurbished or poorly repaired phone was much slower and the buttons etc poorly fitted"
"So replaced my sons iPhone 6s with a reconditioned unit! Started glitching badly but because I haven’t reported in 90 have to make a new claim which means another £75 excess fee. Total rip off."
"Don't do it!! This is a terrible company to deal with. I felt completely railroaded while on the phone to the operatives and when I asked to speak to a manager to make a complaint they were dismissive and rude, basically saying no and putting the phone down. I was so angry and upset after dealing with them, I would honestly say look at other companies who will actually look after you, father then looking for ways to not pay you.."
"i been with gadget cover over 3 years and when i want to make a claim i had the worst experience, in fact i was shocked on the way how you deal with your customer. the worst customer service i ever received. A very disappointed customer."
"Disgraceful service from start to finish. Avoid this Cowboy insurance company at all cost. They be CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Need reporting for misleading customers and giving false information. I shall be reporting them to Trading Standards and the Insurance Ombusiman"
"THEY ARE SHOCKING !!!! DO NOT USE THEM..... They are the worst and most dishonest company i have ever come across my life !!"
"PLEASE no one use this company! I don’t want anyone to go through the stress u have gone through. The company never registered my IMEI code with my contract provider. Therefore I had to go through so many phone calls and stress backwards, & forwards constantly with appalling customer service. Gadget cover find anyway possible to pass the blame on anyone else. The customer service is beyond a joke. The process was delayed in anyway possible. Information was lost. You have to chase them constantly, getting passed around so many different people explaining the same thing. They have made several mistakes throughout the time I’ve been with them. This company also make up excess fees on the spot. Only when u question it will u receive different prices by different people. This company needs to be reported to watch dog. I never write reviews ever but this company is beyond awful. Both replacement phones they have sent out have been faulty too. Too the Where I’ve given up. Please no one use this company!"
"Absolutely abysmal. Absolutely abysmal. Do not give these clowns a penny of your money. Their 5-7 working day turnaround is just a lie. It took nearly 3 weeks to finally get my settlement. It was a voucher with a value of slightly less than the value of my phone that could only be spent in a shop that doesn't sell my phone.... They claim that my phone has been discontinued but I bought one off Amazon with no delays or problems a week ago. Christ knows what I am going to spend this voucher on now. Reading other peoples reviews I can see that I am lucky to have even got this far! Nobody will ever reply to any emails you send unless you are already on the phone with them and I reckon I have gone through their insanely long automated phone system about 10 times. A few of the people I spoke to on the phone where pleasant enough but we all know that these delaying tactics are just designed to make a certain percentage of claimants give up before getting their settlements. Do yourself a favor and get your insurance elsewhere."
"So annoyed with gadget cover. I broke my phone by dropping it Aug 17. Sent it to gadget cover. They fixed it. In Nov 17 began having Charing issues. Sent it for repair. Week after sending off the phone received an email to contact them. I was told the phone had been damaged by an impact fall and a fault in charging due to a swollen battery (phone is 15 months old). Due to the swollen battery the phone is not covered as it’s classed as fair ware and tear. Not impressed at all"
"Customer Service was friendly enough but sent my phone to get the screen and charger port repaired. They didn't repair the charger port and they left a bit of plastic inside the phone after repairing it. Thought about sending it back to get it repaired again but they did such a terrible job, I'd avoid!"
"It took me two weeks and literally several hours talking to them to get a phone. They were friendly enough people but no one spoke to each other, I was given an extraordinary amount of inaccurate information and zero heads up on things I needed to know. It can only be a case of appallingly bad management - where's the training to make sure this stuff doesn't happen. I am moving to another insurer. I told then they had 1.7 stars on Google Review and then I saw Google Review has been deleted. I don't know much about how Google Review works but is it possible they took it down?!"
"Absolute waste of money! I had two mobiles insured with this company & paid over £200 in the last 12months to have them insured by this company for them to say one of the phones that were stolen are not covered for a replacement phone when I made a claim, even though the taxi driver had stolen it & I had a crime number. The insurance just kept giving me one reason after another why they couldnt. Wasted my time. Wasted my money. Rubbish service & takes ages to get through to them on the phone as well as them ignoring my appeal that they said I could make and I had to contact them nearly 4 weeks later for them to still decline the claim with a rubbish reason. Do not use these."
"I broke my phone so made a claim online. No response for 5 days. They finally replied and asked for lots of documentation which they could have requested straight away. I provided it and my claim was accepted. Sent my phone off for repair and three months since I first raised the claim, I still do not have my phone back. They've claimed it's been recorded as delivered to a different address and every time I chase they simply say they're waiting to hear more back from the repair centre and/or delivery company. No one updates you and you have to repeatedly chase for any kind of information. It's been so long I had to go out and buy a new phone. I mean, seriously, would you ever take out phone insurance if you throught you'd be without your phone for 3 months?! Absolutely shocking. Definitely do not use, not worth the few quid you'd potentially save."
"they will play nice until you claim then they will change face and tone and become hostile. they will reject your claim no matter what was your circumstances. STAY AWAY from this company"
Gadget Cover is rated 1.33 based on 27 reviews