Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
This was my third pair of these sandals. They are comfortable but still look stylish. I love them.
Excellent service, shoes arrived within a few days and they were well wrapped and the size was perfect. No problems
I love my Gabor valley pump. Have several pairs very elegant and comfy. Highly recommended.
Beautiful, stylish and comfortable sandals as always
So very comfortable and easy to wear, stylish too.
The scores are very comfortable and nice.
Good quality product as always from Gabor, great fit, great quality trainer. Delivery arrived within days of order.
Liked the style but unfortunately there were scuff marks and wrinkle on one shoe therefore were returned

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our warehouse and stores, they may have been displayed or tried on however this should not affect the quality and any issues with this of course are highlighted at point of dispatch.

We are sorry that on this occasion the quality was not of the standard you would expect and will ensure feedback is provided to the relevant departments.

If we can offer assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us,

Great quality as usual
Fabulous !!!!!!!!
Extremely pleased with my shoes. I received them very quickly and have found them to be so comfortable. A very satisfied customer!
Nbest sandals ever
Good fit, very comfortable, versatile style.
I love Gabor shoes for the quality and style and I’ve never really had a problem but on this occasion I received a pair with a fault the left she was snug but the right one was very uncomfortable and unwearable also the colour was disappointing compared to the picture. Rosie in customer services was very helpful she apologised and quickly sent me a label to return them. The experience was an inconvenience but it has not put me off, I will be back for more.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you initially received a faulty pair of shoes however are delighted that Rosie was able to assist you in covering the cost of the return.

If we can help further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Hi, the shoes are very comfy and the Velcro strap is non stylish, but nobody can see it so suppose it’s useful. The size is true to size. I ordered a 4.5. I had to send one back as I ordered two colours to see. I had to pay £5 for second class postage which I was surprised at having to pay. Normally big successful companies include a postage paid for label (well apart from Sporfs Direct who didn’t either-but they are known for being greedy so that why). That was surprising and reflected poorly on Gabor.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

With regards to returns, we offer a free UK standard delivery with no minimum spend, however we do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

A Collect Plus label can be purchased through the returns section of our website, this standardises the price to £4.49. This covers up to 10kg of returns and is useful for multiple purchases or heavier items.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Nicola-Customer Services
Ordered pair of sandals,then got e mail to say dispatched ,then got phone call to say they were out of stock

Thankyou for your review.

On checking the order we had dispatched the shoes ready to go however after inspecting them closely we noted the colour was incorrect and we no longer held the stock of the one which had been ordered.

Our Customer Services Team contacted you as soon as possible to advise and we would like to apologise for the confusion this may have caused.

If further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
My second pair of Gabor wedge sandals (Karen). I absolutely love these sandals they are so comfortable I could walk all day in them and look great. Gabor sandals are quite pricey but they are worth every penny.
Like all Gabor shoes, these are absolutely wonderful shoes. So comfortable, made of superior fabric and leather. I always buy Gabor. They are ideal for my feet. Not in many places can you get a half size and this is what I need. I just wish they would make the Gabor Haven pumps again. Mine have all fallen to bits after many years and I would love to have them again
Once again I have returned to Gabor - always shoes of excellent fit and comfort.
Delighted with the sandals, lovely and neutral, can wear with anything and Gabor always consistent with sizes
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,042 reviews