Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
I love these boots so much this is my second pair. I have slim legs and most boots look like wellingtons on me but these fit perfectly.
Lovely comfortable boots
The only brand that fits my awkward feet. Love them, very comfy and a good sale price. Thank you!
I prefer Gabor shoes because they fit well, come in half sizes, are made for human feet but look always nice and elegant.
The boots are very comfortable, and very stylish.
This is my fifth pair of garbor ankle boots - comfy and true to size
Great fit and very comfy.
His is my second pair of knee high Gabor boots. My first pair lasted me 6 years and I wore them a lot! They are so comfortable and wear very well. I have just received my new pair and I’m sure I will wear these a lot too over the next 6 years. Just love them! Thank you Gabor.
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 11th December 2020
loved these boots, as always really comfortable from 1st wear and love the slim leg option
I am a Gabor customer for many years. Recently I purchased 2 pairs of boots and I am very happy as usual with my purchase.
The delivery was on Time-within 5 days, the boots very good quality, light, fashionable, I size 8 and they fit me perfectly.
lovely shoes
Excellent quality boots and shoes.
Lovely slim fitting boots, no gapping at the ankle or top
So comfy! Love them - no blisters on first outing, and they look great :)
I always look to buy Gabor - excellent quality and good value. The shoes never need to be worn in,
I should of ordered medium leg calf.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We hope you were able to source the fit you were looking for and if we can offer assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind regards

Nicola-Customer Services
I received my boots and was exceptionally pleased at how quickly they were delivered after the order ,thank you well done .
Very good quality
Elegant fit
Quick delivery I recomend it
My biggest worry when I buy shoes , even in a shoe store , is my bunions .
However, this boots are comfortable from day one . The leather in the upper part of the boots is rather thin , but it makes the boots look elegant when wearing eather leggings or dress . This boots are worth every penny.
I am delighted with my S fitting Gabor Knee boots. Fit so well and are so comfortable. Great to finally find a pair of boots that don't look like wellies on me. Ordered and arrived within a week. Definitely will be ordering another pair in navy soon.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,761 reviews