Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
I love my shoes. They are very comfortable and look fashionable. My daughter asked where did I buy my shoes? That has to be a success story. 😀
Expensive yes, however the last pair of Gabor sandals lasted me over six years. These sandals are really comfortable. I've got rather wide feet, these fit perfectly. Not over keen on the sole though.
I love Gabor shoes but last pair were quite narrow and had to be returned.
Return dealt with quickly and no quibbles.
I bought my Gabor shoes on line and on arriving I discovered that my usual size 7,5 in this style was too too big. My correspondence with Gabor was promptly answered and all my questions answered and RESOLVED . I returned the size 7,5 and bought 6,5
Totally impressed
Gabor shoes fit me reasonably well, though I'm always on the hunt for shoes with a narrow heel. Gabor styles are traditional and well made making them a long life purchase. I should also add that the recent parcel was delivered to our doorstep, clearly labeled "Please deliver to any neighbour". As we were away for a few days, there they sat, in plain view from the street, but fortunately still there when we returned!
Excellent service and wonderful trainers.
I have large wide feet and was desperate for a pair of smart blue shoes for a big function
Excellent quality as always.
Very leased with the shoes . Very comfortable
Good wrbdite and prompt efficient service
I love my new Gabor pumps they are so stylish and comfortable.
Great shoes. Great service!
Great service. Beautiful shoes. I have purchased 4 pairs of these pumps over the last couple of years and the are great. True to size, comfortable and go with anything. The animal print shoes are perfect-not too ‘loud’ but stylish. Thank you
Even though I have returned the shoes on this occasion.... The ordering process is very easy. Quick delivery too!!
Lovely well made with comfort as you would expect from a great name like Gabor
My mother purchased a pair of Gabor mules several years ago and loves them but they are slowly falling apart. I found these on you web site and purchased them for her to replace the existing ones. She loves them as much as the previous ones. Gabor shoes are always great quality and always a comfortable fit.
Been wearing Gabor shoes for many years but these have been the most comfortable as they seemed to be more flexible. Others that I have had for some years were stiffer and made my feet sore. I have two pairs of these particular ballet pumps. Good service for your website.
No better shoes!
Thank you to the Gabor team. The Reynor sandals I ordered are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I’ve bought both yellow and dark blue and only wish they came in more (olive green and red perhaps?). Oh and they arrived within 2 days on ‘standard’ delivery, so even better! Well done.
These are the only shoes I wear enough to actually wear them out, it took two years!
I will always order them again as long as they are made.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,072 reviews