Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
""
This is the first time that I have bought shoes from you, I was recommended by a friend, lovely pair of shoes I purchased a half size larger than I would normally wear and the fit perfectly.
I ordered an ankle boots, it's states that they came in wide fitting D+ sizes, but that was not the case, they were very narrow, I returned them although I really liked them. V
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that this lovely boot was not wide enough for you, These are one of the wider fitting boots and your comments will help others when they are browsing.

We do hope that you find something that is a better fitting for you.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services
I tried several boots before I bought these. Best ever. So comfortable and recommended by my sister who also has a pair. Would definitely recommend these.
Order arrived quickly and I am delighted with edit and quality of my new boots. Thank you, highly recommend
I love Gabor shoes and usually buy from a shop, at the moment shops are closed so I ordered my size over the internet. Fit perfect but the right suede black upper was lighter than the left, as I only use them as indoor office comfort shoes I have kept them as the bother of sending back was not worth it, will look forward to shoe shops opening again and I won't have that problem again.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry your shoes are unmathed or faded.

We have contacted you seperately regarding this and look forward to hearing from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
Easy to order on website quick delivery well packaged and most importantly shoes are a good fit.
Lovely ballet pumps in ochre suede.
5G fitting is consistently right so I can order with confidence
Excellent service, very happy with the two pairs of boots I purchased. Only worn one pair so far and worn all day now for the 2nd time. Extremely comfortable and good quality.
Very good quality shoes and the heel height is ideal for me as I can wear them with a dress or trousers. The leather is very soft and the shoes are comfortable. Instead of an elasticated back, I would have preferred an adjustable strap with a buckle though.
Lovely, comfortable trainers. Usual Gabor high standard. Arrived before scheduled delivery date.
The camel suede Gabor trainers I recently bought were exactly as they looked on the online photographs, they fitted perfectly to the given size [and my feet are broader than average across the ball of the foot. They have double zips, one of either side of the tongue - which is criss-cross-laced. I thought this was a bit of a faff and that the purpose was to have a permanent professionally criss-cross-laced front. However, it's genius. The lacing on the center tongue can be adjusted to open or close the gap as needed between the two side zips - wonderfully accommodating the high foot arch which is also a feature of ,my feet.
Dear Gabor,
I have only Gabor "Ruffle" ballet flats (10 pairs and counting !) in my closet and a pair of tennis shoes.
I rec'd a great link from Tyler Ward to the Clinkard/Hovercraft site and ordered navy blue - which turned out to be black - my only disappointment so far. I need navy blue !
Love these shoes - am a devotee of Gabor ! Thank you for making them ! Please don't stop !
I am a size 9/43 and it is hard to find fashionable women's shoes that fit perfectly. I mainly wear track shoes and sandals. These wedge heeled boots however fit perfectly and look amazing. The are the most comfortable shoes I have come across for years. I can actually wiggle my toes comfortably. A massive recommend from me.
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that your boots are pinching your toe.

Have you considered using a shoe stretcher if you find that you regularly come across this problem? This is something that may help you with other shoes too, as it will stretch the leather and increase the area within the shoe.

I hope that this may help.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services
I love Gabor shoes. They are always so comfortable!
excellent service
Lovely site and easy to navigate. Great choice of shoes. I struggle with shoes as my feet are so wide but found several beautiful styles.
Quick delivery, unfortunately the shoes didn’t suit me so I needed to return them which cost me £8.95. I will wait until shops reopen to buy some shoes.
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the shoes were unsuitable for your requirements.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend. However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost. Although we recommend a tracked service, we do leave it down to the customer to choose which service to return by.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed forward

Nicola-Customer Services
Sorry but had to make a complaint! purchased shoes at full price of £85 then when they arrived they had a sale sticker on at £62 plus a further 10% discount to be added. I had to write a formal complaint to get the reduction. No compensation offered so only got what I should have had and if not spotted they would not have told me - Does not encourage me to shop again. Low score as no acceptance of guilt of trying to rip me off. would be higher if acknowledged with offer (future reduction) or compensation. Shame as good quality. just bad costomer service.

Thankyou for your review

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent shopping experience.

With regards to price advertised within the shoe, this was an error and we are genuinely sorry for this. As we source our stock from additional areas apart from our warehouse, this is something that indeed should have been highlighted before they were sent to you.

Our Customer Service Team ensured a refund was processed for you to include any additional discount via the method used when kindly placing your order.

It is disappointing to hear you were unsatisfied with your recent communication with our Customer Services team, your comments will be passed on so further training can be implemented.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I’m writing this review based on website only as I have not received my shoes as yet (purchased 29.1.21). Website page is informative and pictures of products are abundant as I’m pursuing from Australia
I bought a pair of suede Gabor shoes in Edinburgh 4 years ago and have been trying to replace them
I saw shoes on the Gabor web site that were similar but leather, having a chat with a fellow at Gabor I was amazed to find that not only were they the same model bit the same size.
They are wonderful.