Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
The sizes are wrong and while one just fits (very uncomfortably) the other is at least 2 sizes too small. No consistency and extremely stressful as the boots were for a function last weekend. I had to purchase more from Hotter as I know their sizes are correct.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent purchase.

It is difficult to determine fit without trying on the item, as different styles within a brand can fit differently due to factors such as width and shape.

Once we receive your return we will notify you via email.

We are pleased to hear you were able to locate another pair of boots for your event and if you require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Customer Services
I searched the web with care for I really need wide fit shoes. Finally searched under “walking
shoes:wide fit. Only your “rolling sole” trainers came up but the write up claimed they were equivalent of Gabor H- ideal. They were delivered very promptly and delivery company gave amazingly accurate delivery times. But neither on the shoes or on the box were there any reference to widerfit nor to Gabor H. Never had a pair of Gabor Hs that didn’t say so. I tried them on and they were ok. But after a day’s walking? No confirmation of width. £125 for discomfort. They are going back- and I am having to pay post. Nice one when Gabor’s lack of clear information is the problem.
Boots didnt fit and had to pay £11.00 to return registered post.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear the boots were not a suitable fit. As size is personal, many factors can affect how footwear fits and what will be great for one person may not be for another.

With regards to returns, we do offer free standard UK delivery with dispatch within 5 working days. We ask our customers to pay towards the cost of the return and this can be done either by the Post Office whom offer varying services and it does depend on what option you choose as to what you will pay

Collectplus is £4.49 and covers up to 10kg in weight and is ideal for larger items such as long boots or multiple pairs. You can click https://www.collectplus.co.uk/charlesclinkard and this will take you to the page, you simply enter your email make a secure payment and the label is sent over to you as an attachment.

You can opt for another service and we do recommend tracking for your reassurance.

Additionally we do have stores which can take your return and if you use the link below and pop in your post code this will bring up your nearest Charles Clinakrd store, on checking this you do have one quite close to you this may be an option for the future.

We hope you will return in the future and if further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us. We are available on 0330 005 0230 7 days a week and as late as 8pm Monday through to Thursdays.

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
The boots were so different from my previous purchase 2 years ago. The sizing was completely different and the ‘lace ups’ were false: there is a zip at the side which is uncomfortable and means you cannot tighten the ankles properly, very disappointing because my first purchase was so successful. Also, I don’t appreciate having to pay £4.90 to return the boots! I won’t be using your service again. Other retailers offer free returns!
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that the boots that you received did not match the pair that you have had previously. The leather does stretch as little as you wear them and it can feel tighter at first. However with the other things that you mention, this may not be a comfortable boot for you.

With regard to the return cost, we do deliver free of charge but as if customers can return either to a Charles Clinkard store or send back to us. We do not cover the return costs, but would send out an exchange where we would cover the postage.

We hope that you find something more suited to your requirments.

Kind regards

Customer services
They took a lot longer than other retailers to arrive.
I decided to return them as they were slightly too small.
They were over £50 (£140) and so I emailed you to ask what was the best way to return them, as on your website you say returns are only insured to that amount, I didn’t have a reply so decided to take them to the post office and send them recorded delivery which cost me over £11!
I don’t think I would order from you again as I think it was a costly would be purchase.
Thank you for your review.

Our delivery service is free and we do advise that it can take up to 6 working days to receive your order, however most are much sooner than this. You can pay for a delivery which would ensure that your order is with you quickly if you prefer.

We are sorry to hear that the item that you ordered was not suitable and that you had to return it to us.

We are also sorry to heat that you did not receive a reply to your email, we do reply to all emails within 24 hours so I do not know why you have not been replied to.

With regards to Collect +, if you buy a label from our website, it covers up to 10 kilo and gives you £50 insurance. You can however go into a Collect + store and purchase a label and also extra insurance so that it will cover the full cost of your return should it go missing or be damaged in transit.

Alternatively you can choose any courier of choice or take back to any Charles Clinkard store. There are several not too far from you where you could take your return for a full refund.

This may help for future reference.

Customer services
i had to pay to return the boots that didn't fit this proved very costly when the same boots are i notice available on amazon prime with free returns at the same price

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery and ask customers to pay towards the cost of the return.

Items can be returned via a Charles Clinkard store and you can find the location for these by using this link-https://www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/map

Collectplus is £4.49 and covers up to 10kg and is ideal for larger items as well as multiple products.

Of course you are welcome to use an alternative however we do recommend a tracked service for your reassurance.

With reference to Amazon and the prime option seen, we are unable to comment as the terms and condition of this do differ.

We appreciate your comments and are sorry you are disappointed, we will ensure your feedback is given to the relevant department.

We ask all customers to leave a review as this helps to reflect the different levels of service our customers experience.

If further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us,

Nicola-Customer Services
2 things 1. delivery was poor and your customer service was unable to support said it was up to DPD but that is a shame as when ordering online delivery is essential part of my experience. 2 am returning both pairs as although the right shoe size the calf reach was insufficient and couldn’t do up the zip
- I can assure you I do not have an unusual sized calf circumference! Again a shame as the boots were beautiful. All in all after waiting for them to be delivered only to discover they did not fit it was a poor experience

Thankyou for your review.

We have looked into this for you and can see there was an issue with delivery which was down to DPD.

As the parcel was in their hands we hoped this would be resolved quickly for you and are sorry this has caused disappointment.

With regards to the style not being suitable, as size is personal it is difficult to confirm an item will fit and the best way is to try for size.

The two pairs ordered were two different calf cirumferences and we are sorry to hear neither were suitable for you.

We have contacted you privately to offer a resolution and hope you will consider returning again for your Gabor purchase.

Nicola

Customer Services
I haven't received my product yet

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you have not had notification of delivery,

We have contacgted you to provide further details regarding this.

Nicola-Customer Services
As I am between the sizes - I ordered 2 pairs shoes with the view of returning 1 pair .

It was clear very visible in bold writing “ UK Free Delivery on All orders “ however, returning message was very small , you have to search properly to find the points that customer is paying for returning postage ... simply I did not notice . it should be also bold , visible message about returning policy.
Usually , for shops which offer free delivery – returning is free , if I knew I have to pay returning postage I would think twice before ordering 2 pair shoes or go to the nearest store which is selling Gabor’s brand.

I am really disappointed with the service – will return the shoes and will ensure I never order anything from your store.

thank you .
J. E.

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery with dispatch within 5 working days and also with no minimum spend.

Our delivery and returns policy is included next to the product description and links provided to highlight how to return an item, we are sorry if this was not clear and will ensure your comments are passed back to the team who take care of the website.

We have stores across the country and if you copy and paste this link-https://www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/map you will be able to see which stores are close to you, additionally you can take your items into a store to return them for a refund/exchange-there is no charge for this service.

We appreciate your comments however are disappointed to hear you will not return to us for your Gabor items, we have contacted you seperately and hope to restore your faith.

If further assistance is required please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Whilst theses boots were a great fit and the leather was very soft it was VERY thin. I expected better quality for the price.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the quality of the shoes.

We will of course pass your comments onto the manufacture.

We hope you find another style within our range.

With regards,
Customer Services
Although I knew I had to pay for returns plenty of other online retailers do not charge. I shall not be ordering from Charles Clinkard again.
Thank you for your review.

We do deliver free of charge and ask customers to cover the cost of returns.

However you can buy a label from our website which is a tracked recorded service and it is only £4.49 for up to 10 kilo of returns. This enables you to send several items back at once. You can also take your returns back to any Charles Clinkard store.

Hopefully the above information will help if you do decide to order from us again in the future.

Kind regards, Janice Ruddock Customer services
Boots nice tho too tight at top and loose round ankles plus £11 to return is extortionate!!!!
Thank you for your review.

We do deliver free of charge and ask customers to cover the cost of returns. However you can buy a label from our website which is a tracked recorded service and it is only £4.49 for up to 10 kilo of returns. This enables you to send several items back at once.

You can also take your returns back to any Charles Clinkard store.

We are sorry to hear that you have pair £11 with the courier of your choice and hopefully the above information will help if you do decide to order from us again in the future.

Customer services
The ordering, packaging and general returns experience was excellent. The problem is the product itself in that the circumference of the ankle is too small to get a foot inside. Very annoying experience as the returned article was the next size up with the same problem of being unable to access the inside of the shoe.

Thankyou for your review

We are disappointed to hear the item was not suitable and will ensure your comments are passed directly to Gabor.

We hope you will return in the future and if we can assist in your search please do get in touch.

Nicola-Customer Services
Good delivery service . Dissapointed in the quality of the shoes and returned for a refund.

Thankyou for your review.

We are disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your recent Gabour purchase, we will ensure your comments are passed back to them directly.

We are pleased your order process and delivery was smooth and will pass your kind remarks directly to the team involved in your order.

We have contacted you seperately and hope to restore your faith in shopping online for your Gabor shoes.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear the shoes received were not of the quality expected. We will ensure your comments are passed directly to Gabor and we have contacted you via your order with further details regarding the return.

Nicola-Customer Services
I still have not received my order

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry you have not yet received your order.

A private message has been sent to give further information on how to collect your order.

If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Customer Services
The shoes I purchased were marked on the leather strap, so I decided to return them. I had to pay for return delivery cost, completely unacceptable considering the cost of the shoes in the first place. I returned them via collect plus, which cost more than £4.
Hello,

Thank you for your recent review.

Please let us apologise that you received your item in a poor condition.

We employ a rigorous quality check procedure in our dispatch area, and we would like to apologise that on this occasion it seems your order has been missed. We will investigate this internally to how this has occurred.

With regards to returns, we offer a free UK standard delivery with no minimum spend, however we do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office.

We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

We have messaged you privately to offer further assistance with regards to the postage.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Demi Bandeira,
Customer Services
Unfortunately the shoes came up under a wide fit search, but they are not the usual g comfort wide fit so did not fit. So I have wasted about £6 in postage for something that was not appropriate to the website search.
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that the shoes that you ordered were not a good fit for you.

The shoe is classed as a wide fitting by Gabor and we will look into your findings.

Your comments will help others who are browsing and we hope that you find a shoe that is a better fit for you.

Customer services
I paid for next day delivery as I needed the shoes for my daughters graduation due to a foot operation I needed a wider fitting shoe I received an email to say the would not be delivered on time however customer service sorted it immediately

Thankyou for your review.

We are very sorry for the issues you encountered with your order however are delighted that our Customer Services Team were able to resolve this.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
I bought 3 pairs of shoes in a size 5.5 knowing that your 6 is too big for me and was disappointed that 2 or the 3 were far too small. The realised you have to pay for returns which seems a bit harsh for a high value product.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the sizes selected in 2 of the styles were unsuitable.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend. However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.

Returns can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned to our Head Office. We do recommend a tracked service, however it is up to the customer to return whichever method is convenient.

We do offer a Collect Plus label through the returns section of our website, which is £4.49 for up to 10kg of returns, which can be suitable for those returning multiple or heavier items.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

Demi Bandeira,
Customer Services
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes in different sizes. Both cut into my instep and were immediately painful. Strangely, I have the same shoes in a different colour, which I bought in a shop, and they are extremely comfortable. I was also unhappy about having to pay for returns as shoes need to be tried on for comfort.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,776 reviews