Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Lovely well made with comfort as you would expect from a great name like Gabor
My mother purchased a pair of Gabor mules several years ago and loves them but they are slowly falling apart. I found these on you web site and purchased them for her to replace the existing ones. She loves them as much as the previous ones. Gabor shoes are always great quality and always a comfortable fit.
Been wearing Gabor shoes for many years but these have been the most comfortable as they seemed to be more flexible. Others that I have had for some years were stiffer and made my feet sore. I have two pairs of these particular ballet pumps. Good service for your website.
No better shoes!
Thank you to the Gabor team. The Reynor sandals I ordered are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I’ve bought both yellow and dark blue and only wish they came in more (olive green and red perhaps?). Oh and they arrived within 2 days on ‘standard’ delivery, so even better! Well done.
These are the only shoes I wear enough to actually wear them out, it took two years!
I will always order them again as long as they are made.
Exceptionally prompt delivery. Quality of the trainer was excellent but unfortunatley I had to return them because they were too small.
Always have difficulty finding sandals in the summer but these are just perfect. Good fit and very comfortable. Very fast delivery too. Thank you
I have purchased Gabor shoes ,almost exclusively ,over the last ten years .
The reasons I like Gabor shoes , are many and varied.
I can buy a 5.5 in a wide fit. Not always the case with most manufacturers
The fit is perfect and consistent , suiting my feet perfectly
The wide range of styles to choose from , mean I can always find my perfect footwear .
Good quality
The styles are very good and I asked a question regarding sizing as the shoes/sandals are a broad fit; the on-line ‘help’ was very useful and answered my question fully which made my purchase easy and my purchase was perfect. I will definitely be buying more Gabor shoes/sandals.
Very impressed. Fast delivery and the shoes are fantastic. Love Gabor shoes. Perfect fit for me and very comfortable. Very good quality!
I love my new Gabor sandals they are so comfortable .
I haven't got the sandals yet! i'm very dissatisfied!
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We have looked into your order and can see this arrived with you on the 22nd July 2020.

Due to the recent pandemic, there have been both flight and transit delays across the world and we are genuinely sorry this took longer than expected.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Beautiful boots, however disappointed when I open the package they arrived in a damaged box.
I like to keep them in a box flat
Diksha
Absolutely fantastic they are so comfortable
They are the best shoes ever...
Very comfortable and stylish too
I take a wide fitting shoes so Gabor's G or H width always works for me.
Always buy gabor shoes/sandals