Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Happy with the two pair of shoes we bought, good quality and comfortable fit.
Speedy service & excellent quality.
I purchased the Heather trainers and they are fantastic. So comfortable and great quality as always with Gabor Shoes.
Very comfortable and well made sandal
Fabulous, stylish low heeled boot. Did come up rather large. I am normally a 4.5/5, but ordered a size 4 and they fit perfectly. Extremely comfortable.
Comfortable, stylish shoes
Liked the website and shopping experience, very smooth however was shocked that there was no free returns particularly for buying shoes. Will avoid shopping at Gabor in future for that reason and look for your shoes at other stockists like John Lewis who offer free returns.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with the quality of your items.

With regards to returns, we offer a free UK standard delivery with a minimum spend of £40.00, however we do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

A Collect Plus label can be purchased through the returns section of our website, this standardises the price to £4.49. This covers up to 10kg of returns and is useful for multiple purchases or heavier items.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Kind Regards,
Nicola
Customer Services
Waiting on delivery
I had bought a pair of California Womens moccasins John Lewis' sale in July. They have been the most comfortable shoes I have ever had, didn't even have to break them in! I checked on the Gabor site to see if they were still available and bought two pairs to keep me going in the future. Even at full price they are worth every penny!
No where on your site does it say that sizing is not US sizing! They were 3 sizes too big - returns are very difficult and expensive!! I will never order from you again!
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are Charles Clinkard and have the licence to operate www.gaborshoes.co.uk which is a UK domain

The sizes lsited on the website are UK and we also include a handy conversion tool underneath the style to help our customers to see the EU and USA comparisons.

You can also read our latest updates here:

We are sorry to hear the styles ordered were unsuitable and you have 365 days to return an item.

If we can offer further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind Regards

Nicola
Easy ordering on internet. Delivered in a couple of days what more can you ask for. I personally find Gabor shoes very comfortable and great that they cater for half sizes, thus getting the perfect fit.
Liked the shoe. However, 8 too small and 9 too big. Pity no half sizes.
Maybe I need a shoe in a different shape at the front? I like a high front but find the tapering to the toe the wrong shape for my foot. Need something 'square' or 'rounded' rather than 'pointed'.

Thankyou for your feedback

We appreciate your comments regarding the style and will ensure Gabor are informed of your suggestions.

If we can offer further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Once I found a style that fitted me perfectly I look for that style again and have never been let down. I like the sole unit as it's hard wearing and you always get a leather in sock which is very comfortable.
First time I have ordered from Gabor and would definitely use them again. I was kept informed of my delivery and the product arrived on time and well packaged. Even better it was in the sale.
I got Iria women’s boots size 4. They sent in left boot size 4 , left boot size 3.5. Second pair I ordered size 4 came in size 4. Left boot looks like it has different leather piece where laces go in on top towards inner part of the ankle. It’s shinier than the rest of the boot leather (which is mate) and also folds outwards when it should just keep straight shape. Either way quality is debatable if I can tell boots are made from inconsistent prices of leather that don’t match. DHL shipping is fast. I also tried ordering same boots from same store on Amazon- same luck, was sent the size I didn’t order.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We have sent further information through your order.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Boots were lovely on but sadly just a bit too small. Return process very prompt and any emails answered quickly.
Really pleased with my boots. Amazing service ordered one day arrived the next I couldn't believe it. As it was Christmas I didn't expect such prompt service especially to arrive on Christmas eve. Thankyou Gabor.
Excellent quality and so comfortable.
Very comfortable
Gabor provide me with the choice I cannot find anywhere else. I have always had challenges regarding finding shoes and boots that are true to size and do not hurt my feet. The Gabor boots I purchased recently are stylish and comfortable.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,783 reviews