Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
The trainers I purchased are lovely, and were delivered very quickly.
Unfortunately I find the wide fit not wide enough and am very disappointed that I will have to return them. How do I do this?
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to ehar the style was not suitable.

The link below provides advice on how you can return the shoes:

Customers do pay towards the cost of the items however once we receive your items then we notify you via the order so you can then look towards your refund.

We hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
I recently ordered 2 pairs of shoes - both size 5. One pair fit perfectly (Nesta II court shoes) but the other pair were about a half a size too big (pink leopard skin ballet shoes), so that was disappointing as I had to return them. Others had said the ballet shoes were narrow, which I thought would suit me, but they were too long. Gabor do different widths so you need to be careful that you order the correct width. However, if the shoes do fit they are very comfortable and high quality. I am extremely pleased with the Nesta II court shoes. I cannot comment on the customer service as I am still waiting on the refund for the ballet shoes, but I just sent them back last week.
On a plus side lovely looking shoes, got a lot of compliments so decided to get another pair different colour. Unfortunately there are quantity problems. My 1st pair the inner sole was not glued properly and after few times start getting stuck to my feet. 2nd pair admittedly by my fault, got few drops of water splashed on it and it got stained. I understand suede shoes need to be treated with special protecting spray but it happened the 2nd time I wore them. I would expect for that price material would be protected at least for first couple of months. They look absolutely lovely and are very comfortable moulding around ones feet but I am afraid I will not be buying another pair. 5 for comfort and looks only 3 for quality I am afraid.
Very good shoes
Gabor shoes fit me reasonably well, though I'm always on the hunt for shoes with a narrow heel. Gabor styles are traditional and well made making them a long life purchase. I should also add that the recent parcel was delivered to our doorstep, clearly labeled "Please deliver to any neighbour". As we were away for a few days, there they sat, in plain view from the street, but fortunately still there when we returned!
Beautiful boots, however disappointed when I open the package they arrived in a damaged box.
I like to keep them in a box flat
Diksha
Fast delivery and efficient method of return , just disappointed in having to pay own return. I am always the same size in Gabor but these were too small
I only ever buy Gabor shoes. They always fit well and feel comfortable from the very first time of wearing. The quality of materials used and overall design are also good points.
Had a couple of false starts but finally was able to complete the purchase. So glad I did, sandals are super comfortable I put them on immediately and went out, the sign of a perfect choice
The scores are very comfortable and nice.
May not always be the most fashionable shoes, but certainly comfortable!
Unfortunately website didn’t work properly when I tried to order shoes. No message to say my payment had been processed, just a notice saying there was a problem with the payment. No email confirmation of my order so visited cCharles Clinkard website to order them - not realising that they supplied orders from both websites. In the event I ended up with two identical pairs. I have sent one back but now have to wait for the refund.
Likely, I generally buy Gabor as they generally fit , but my sandal days have gone!
Sandals received were nice apart from a great big sale sticker on inside heel which I had to remove but has left a sticky residue on insole. In addition the box was completely crushed and I am unable to keep the sandals in it.
This is the first time I have bought Gabor slippers.
Can only tell after some time, if they are better then fit flops.wore fit flops for 12 good years
I was very pleased at the simple web site to order the shoes.
They arrived as promised on designated day, in fact it was a Saturday and I thought there were no Royal Mail deliveries on Saturday.
I haven:t worn the shoes yet, but I am very happy with style and fit.
Quick and efficient delivery.
I would have appreciated a confirmation of purchase email plus an email to say when the items had been dispatched - to ensure that my order had gone through.
Easy to navigate website, good selection of shoes, even in half sizes....fast despatch easy to track orders...
Gorgeous trainers, great colour, well made. I bought my usual size 4 but unfortunately the trainers were too big; specifically too long and roomy at the toes. Had to return.
The sandals are stylish & they fit, largely because you make half sizes, which many shoe manufacturers do not. Also you use leather, especially for linings. I have had too many bad shoe purchases when the lining & upper is not leather, (they inevitably start to hurt!) so I no longer buy them. Thank you Gabor for being one of the shoe manufacturers who are not downgrading products & going over to plastic shoes.
I have quite a few pairs of Gabor shoes and really like them. I usually like to try shoes on before buying but it was easy to order although some of the colours were unavailable. I really like the sandals and they go perfectly with my summer dresses.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,280 reviews