Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Very comfortable .soft leather. .size is perfect and suitable for work . I like it. Thank you
On a plus side lovely looking shoes, got a lot of compliments so decided to get another pair different colour. Unfortunately there are quantity problems. My 1st pair the inner sole was not glued properly and after few times start getting stuck to my feet. 2nd pair admittedly by my fault, got few drops of water splashed on it and it got stained. I understand suede shoes need to be treated with special protecting spray but it happened the 2nd time I wore them. I would expect for that price material would be protected at least for first couple of months. They look absolutely lovely and are very comfortable moulding around ones feet but I am afraid I will not be buying another pair. 5 for comfort and looks only 3 for quality I am afraid.
I found a perfect fit with Gabor , good for size , nice style , overall stylish , comfortable, good value.
Fantastic products and very good service
Yes it was all good. I'm a fan of Gabor shoes and sandals.
Sehr schön.
Really beautiful shoes. Very comfortable and the fit is perfect. Excellent purchase.
I was so happy of my order. The purse is just so nice. Great deal and the shipping was free which is a plus. In fact I recommended this to my co worker.
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Very good shoes
Too wide at my toes. Lovely Sandles just not for me.
Lovely shoes, easy ordering process and prompt delivery
Excellent! Prompt delivery of high quality shoes!
Lovely stylish shoes
I absolutely love Garbor Shoes. I suffer from severe Neuropathy in my feet and Garbor is one of the only brands of shoes I can wear. I have numerous pairs in different styles and some styles in more than one colour. Not only are they extremely comfortable but they are exceptionally well made and very competively priced.
The last pair I purchased from you were not for myself but as a gift for my sister. It’s always difficult when buying for someone else and unfortunately the size I ordered were too big for her. She loved the sandals but decided she has enough sandals for the time being and has sent them back to you in exchange for a pair of shoes instead. I trust the return of the sandals in exchange for the shoes will be a smooth transition as she is yet to receive the shoes. I can’t fore see there being any problems as customer service is usually 1st class!
They arrived very quickly and fit perfectly. Very happy with my new shoes.
I look stunning in your shoes, Gabor!!!
Everyone is looking at them.
Thank you very much!
I have been wearing gabor shoes for many years and have always found their quality to be excellent.There are a number of styles and fittings which suits me as I have a wide foot size 61/2
Website easy to navigate with good search function.
Most shoes are excellent but I had a complaint about a recent pair which stunk of cheap materials returned the m and emailed the complaint but are still waiting for a response.
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We have been unable to locate the email kindly sent to us however have now received back your return.

We will ensure Gabor are informed of your disappointment and have sent a seperate email regarding your return costs.

If we can assist further do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Excellent value for money
I purchased sandals for my mother who was really pleased with how quickly they were delivered and also pleased that the fit was excellent
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,057 reviews