Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
I odered a pair of boots for Christmas for my better half.
Unfortunately I got the wrong size and she didn't like the style much either.
In a shop what would you do? Look at a few more pairs, footwear can be a choosy item.
I asked if they could send me some pairs (lockdown has closed the shops) but Computer says No.
Kind of makes sense as these are around £100 each, so I suggested one of each boot; but the computer says No.
After 5 emails and one telephone call I am calling it a day. I'll get a refund and be done with it all.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the style and size were unsuitable.

We are unable to send out items without a payment however you are welcome to place an order for multiple styles and we can then send these. You can then return the pairs which are not right.

With 365 days to return the items, you have the reassurance you will still receive a refund as long as the items ar eunworn and with the original packaging.

My latest and 5th pair of Gabor boots
are fabulous !
I absolutely adore them all!
Really smart looking & fashionable whilst being extremely comfortable and incredible value for money .
Love love love the Whiskey Utopia wedge ,which I’ve worn every day since i got them a week ago .
Excellent service very smart and comfortable shoes.
I have had boots from Gabor before so already know what good quality they are. Fast & efficient service too. I highly recommend them.
Gabor Euphoria Womens Sandals, I bought these and had them shipped to Australia, the most uncomfortable she I've ever owned, also quite a heavy shoe, you feel you're carrying a weight tied to you foot!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this style and will ensure Gabor are updated with your concerns

love them but i would like more choices for size 9 shoes please !1
Have worn them around the house ( hard floors) and they are so comfortable and a good fit for the wider feet. Look forward to being able to go outside with them in the summer!,!
I recently bought a pair of ladies boots due in part to reviews on your site. I have only tried them on they seem comfortable. The leather is soft and the workmanship seems very good. I was most impressed with the ordering & delivery which was very fast.
Wish you still made the brown nubuck! However am really happy with the dark tan leather. I am a half-size and struggle to find a good fit but Gabor is guaranteed everytime. Still the most comfortable boots ever!!!
My last pair lasted 6 years worn all winter, all weathers.
Great ankle boots: style, fit and comfort are all excellent. Service and delivery. Rey good. Thank you.
i thought i was being sensible in checking the reviews before i ordered and the reviews, almost unanimously, said they were sized slightly big so order half a size smaller. I did..... error! They were actually easily half a size too small, possibly even a whole size. That said, they were beautifully made and beautifully packed and they arrived really quickly. My advice would be to order at least two sizes and then return the one that doesnt fit.
Gabor shoes always a delight to wear, they fit my feet perfectly. Great quality and so comfortable.
This is the 3rd pair of this style I’ve bought !
I ordered Gabor Year Women's Ankle Boots · Colour: Black, Size: 4 over the Christmas period and they were received very promptly. Beautiful boots with a slim 8 cm heel and small platforms. All the better for adding height to a woman of small stature and difficult to find in these times of lower heels. I have bought from Gabor before and appreciate the quality of the footwear.
I've still not received them, so hard to give a good review right now. Royal Mail tracking says its still at the depot.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you have not received your item.

Royal Mail are encountering a number of delays with extra deliveries as well as the festive period.

We have sent you an email regarding this

Nicola-Customer Services
Quick and efficient delivery.
Happy with the two pair of shoes we bought, good quality and comfortable fit.
Speedy service & excellent quality.
I purchased the Heather trainers and they are fantastic. So comfortable and great quality as always with Gabor Shoes.
Very comfortable and well made sandal
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,779 reviews