Gable Recruitment Services Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Gable Recruitment Services

Tell us how Gable Recruitment Services made you happy

Telephone
"I signed up with gable recruitment and the next day they rang me with news of a job. A good rate of pay and ongoing work. I worked for them for 6 months solid, until the company I was temping with offered me a permanent contract. I found gable to be efficient, polite and friendly. They also contacted me on occasion to make sure everything was ok. Excellent agency to work for, I would definitely recommend them"
Are you Gable Recruitment Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This agency steals their employees holiday money and fails to respond to any queries asked about it. They are incompetent and unhelpful. Go somewhere else if you want to be treated fairly and honestly."
"Hello my name is Farook Patel, I am very pleased with all aspects of the company, very helpful and very good customer services, overall good place in finding a job. thank you gable recruitment"
"Hello my name is Farook Patel, I’ve signed up with gable recruitment, and the service and job recruitment has been excellent, gable has been very helpful with my current situation and am in a workplace currently employed by them. I Would recommend them always when searching for employment. Good services all round. Thank you GABLE RECRUITMENT!!!"
"Extremely poor customer service and they have been very rude to customers. They do not support their staff either."
Gable Recruitment Services is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews