Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I just love the huge variety, the delivery is fast and the service is exceptional! I asked to return a picture as the colour wasn't what i expected. I was given a full refund but told to keep the original print (which I gave to a friend). What a fantastic service!
I recieved my print so quickly after ordering. The print was brilliant quality. The customer service is epicable. Thanks again FY x
Great quality prints, value for money, packaged very well with quick delivery.
Love the prints Iv received and fast and efficient service, packaged really well b
I had a great 1st experience. An issue was rectified immediately and I love my purchase. All items are stylish and unusual.
High quality unique products and excellent service
A product didn’t arrive, before I’d even noticed they were in touch with me, refunded me and gave me 30% off my next purchases!
Amazing products... fab customer service
Products are amazing and the customer service is second to none
Great picture, great quality
I chose a beautiful tiger card for my daughter. It was unusual and the quality was excellent It’s very easy to shop with Fy. Great service, great value for the money.
I’m really happy with my new picture. Good quality and quick delivery!
The item I was looking for was on their website, was affordable and nice. The delivery was quite fast. The item I bought was better than I thought
Love this website and the quality of the products
Great choice of items and good delivery and packaging. I haven’t needed to return anything!
Really impressed with the wide choice of products for the home. Absolutely love the scrapboard moon pendant lighting, I ordered two to compare and found the process of returning the unwanted one very easy.......
Great product, easy to use website & good customer service. I’ll definitely use again.
Loved the vast choice of cushion designs. Good quality machine washable faux suede, reasonably priced and delivered in days
The tapestry looks amazing on our wall. Couldn’t be happier!
Great posters, really unusual. Gave one each to my sons for Xmas, they loved them!
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,349 reviews