Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Really love the print I received from FY but think the communication from the company needs to be improved. After I paid and the order was confirmed I had no further communication from FY on the status of my order for 8 days. It was only after I emailed them that things started moving again. Then again, it was confirmed that the order had dispatched but no ETA as to when it would arrive. I wouldn't buy with FY again because of the uncertainty If felt along the process. The poster however is beautiful and arrived in a great condition.
Interesting art work but tends to be over priced .
Wish this company had a telephone number to speak to a person. they are efficient but this doesn't appear to be consistent. Currently trying to get hold of them as a shipment is being sent to an incomplete address from Germany - but not to avail. Great service but doesn't appear to be so great if you need to get hold of them to change something urgently.
Didn’t like the poster - looked cheap and I couldn’t return it
The products I purchased were unique and of a good quality, however upon a return of one of them I didn’t get refunded for postage as promised which made it for a very disappointing experience
Grote keuze aan leuke prints in veel mogelijke formaten. Ik kocht een print inclusief kader. De kader is niet van de grootste kwaliteit en niet 'luchtdicht'. Doordat de prints niet op fotopapier, maar op een soort van tekenpapier geprint zijn gaan deze snel krullen in hun kader. Zeker als de kader hangt langs de binnenkant van een buitenmuur. Betaling en levering naar België heel goed.
Love the print we bought - it's perfect for our daughter's bedroom, but was a bit disappointed in the quality of the frame.
I bought rose gold-plated ring but when it arrived it was just like bijouterie. After just one daybof wearing, it become almost black andit always leave black and green mark on my finger ... I'm very disappointed, it wasn't cheap ring from Primark, I was expecting a good quality! I'm not sure if I can trust Fy again :(
The site/service was all fine, but was really disappointed in the quality of the item I purchased.
The products look really noce on FY, but the real thing could be a bit dissapointed.
I love the rings you sell. I bought one recently that was a beautiful rise quarts, but unfortunately it broke after about 20 minutes of wearing it. The metal rod wasn't strong enough as it broke.
I've been quite happy with what I have received so far, but on my last order I only received 2 out of 4 items I ordered during a sale (I received an email saying they were out of stock and got a refund)
The app I bought I through had lots of bugs and kept shutting down when I made the purchase. As a result, I didn't feel like my money was in safe hands and did not feel comfortable with the purchase. Add to this that the purchase to a very long time to arrive did not add to any feeling of safety. It did arrive eventually but compared to other online purchases I have made (which is a lot), it could have been a lot quicker. I had also seen advertisements of FY on Facebook with different discount offers but when you can't find the code. All of these things together makes me feel very adomant to buying more things through FY unfortunately.
Unfortunately, the item I purchased was not as pictured - Fy had accidentally uploaded an image that depicted my necklace as at least double the size it was. I reported this and was refunded, although the image on the website wasn't altered. However the service was good and the mistake was acknowledged. I'd advise that more action should have been taken to ensure that other customers weren't disappointed.
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,348 reviews