Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I have been trying to return some pictures for over a week with absolutely no response to me. Funny I can't seem to find a number to call and actually talk to a person and I have had no luck reaching out social media, email, or messenger (I get blocked and am unable to respond on this platform!) SO RETURNING IS NOT EASY- In fact it's proven to be impossible. I will never order from them again!
Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear this! I had a look and one of our agents replied to your inquiry on Feb. 2 but it seems like you didn't receive this message. Another customer service agent is following up with you right now as well. Could you please check your spam folder for our replies? If you're still not finding them, please live chat with us on iamfy.co M-Sat! Best, Sabrina from Fy!
I loved the picture I ordered, and the variety of artwork available. Will definitely order from you again
I ordered a lovely £200 rug from Fy. It was delivered and given to a random man who was walking on the street next to my flat. It’s been so stressful trying to get the company to send me a replacement! So disappointed ☹️
Hello, thanks for providing us with your feedback - sorry to hear this has happened, this is definitely frustrating! It looks like you've since been in touch with our customer service team and we hope the issue was resolved satisfactorily. If not, please do not hesitate to let us know what else we can do. Best, Sabrina from Fy
I love the variety of pictures and posters. The quality is good and they are affordable.
Fast delivery and great choice of prints
I made a mistake ordering an item. The customer service from Fy! was beyond exceptional!! I’m a customer for life now!
Nice selection of prints and swift delivery - will defintely be shopping with this company again.
Great products at fabulous prices and always very prompt delivery.
Awesome stuff and reliable delivery even at busy times
Lovely print with a nice frame! We had an issue with damaged delivery, Customer service was fantastic, replaced quickly with little fuss - Thank you!
Just love my print! Website easy to use, great communication
I had an issue and customer service fixed it very quickly! So happy!!!!
Great choice of prints and the quality is outstanding. Great delivery and protected in a hard tube - will definitely buy from Fy again !
Easy ordering, the print arrived before expected! The quality of the print was awesome! Thanks
Really pleased with my print, such good quality, and arrived before expected date. Was a birthday present for my son, and he was so pleased with it.
Kept informed throughout the process and was able to track delivery - resulting in a great price of art in our dining area.
Easy to use, good products, easy delivery
Quick shipping, great stuff, great prices!
I love my print. It shipped fast. I’d definitely buy from fy again!
Great communication. Great product. Great price. Love that you don't have to fill up the cart before buying. You can buy and then keep shopping.
Fy is rated 4.67 based on 1,348 reviews