Fy Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Fy

Tell us how Fy made you happy

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Sallyknight5
"Love FY great quality prints on lovely paper , fast delivery Brilliant"
Karenw2992
"I was very happy with my purchases. Great communication, fast shipping and decent prices!"
"Loved my Items - Arrived Quick - Customer Service Wonderful. *** TOP QUALITY ITEM *** Recommended to family already & will but buying again my self for sure!"
"Just received my customised print from Fy. It’s great and exactly what I asked for. Top marks also for the amazing customer service from Caro!"
"My order hasn’t been shipped yet but the customer service here is second to none. Really responsive and I love the individual attention your prints are given - little tweaks can be made post-order. Will definitely use again"
"This company’s service is amazing. I ordered a personalised quote print so there have been emails backwards and forwards making alterations to layout. Their response to my e mails has been prompt and friendly. The finished product was shipped quickly (received within 2 days from agreeing specification) and quality of the print and paper are great. Reasonable price too. I would highly recommend this company and will be using them again"
"Shopping experience was seamless and customer service was perfect (thank you, Caro!). Ordered a personalized print- outreach, proofing, and printing was executed within 24 hour period. Have not yet received product, but based on online interface and customer service- definitely recommend."
"Super customer service! You are actually conversing with real people and not just a computer! Stunning prints and awesome selection for all lovers of a beautifully decorated wall! I highly recommend."
"Caro was very helpful. Caro made sure I was satisfied with my order before the print was completed. Will definitely use Fy again."
"Always good service & quality products"
"The posters are beautiful, and customer service was great."
"Great products that are different to the norm and very helpful customer service. I have been buying from Fy for several years because of the great quality."
"Love the products, good delivery If something is not right they’re more than happy to take it back and refund :)"
"I love your site! It’s original & funky! I’ve bought 3/4 pictures from you for myself & as presents & they always arrive immaculate & timely. I had one issue of my parcel not arriving & you didn’t hesitate to help me & sort it out! Thank you!"
"The print I received was poorly cut which led to the top left half of the print missing and no border. I emailed the company but have received no reply."
"My go to company for prints and contemporary furnishings excellent services and delivery"
"Great customer service, would recommend"
"I love them, I bought two fun quirky posters as part of a gift. Excellent quality of paper and I can’t wait to get them framed."
"Great customer service! Thanks Caro!"
"Great service. Difficult to see how to personalise. Got back to me straight away. Now awaiting to receive order"
"Received 4 of my 7 prints. Three are personalised. Speedy considering it has been Christmas holidays. Thank you"
"Speedy personalisation (even when I supplied the wrong date and needed to change my order!) - can’t wait to see my print on the wall!"
"Fabulous service. Friendly email and quick service! Xx"
Fy is rated 4.66 based on 606 reviews