Fy Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Fy

Tell us how Fy made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Judithbunny69
"Always good service & quality products"
Sallyknight5
"Love FY great quality prints on lovely paper , fast delivery Brilliant"
Karenw2992
"I was very happy with my purchases. Great communication, fast shipping and decent prices!"
"Really lovely, personable customer service and always very helpful. I love using this site to buy my pictures!"
"I can’t recommend this company enough. All the prints I have had have been excellent and there is such a great range. The customer service is excellent-the team members I have dealt with have been so helpful and accommodating with the queries I have had. Responses are prompt and proactive. Would recommend."
"Very quick service. Exactly what I wanted."
"The customer service was extremely prompt, kind, and real. I am clearly not dealing with a robot, but a real human being. I ordered a print with my own quote on it and needed to make a quick change that was done easily. I’m looking forward to how it turns out."
"I have ordered quite a few prints now and have been delighted with them all. Today I contacted customer services as I accidently ordered the wrong size, I received a very prompt response along with a refund. Great service!"
"Shoutout to Artiom! He was very helpful and my framed photograph arrived in beautiful condition. Very happy- I really love it."
"La atendió bien excelente! Entrega rápida y con calidad. Decidí devolver el producto y la devolución fue inmediata. Muchas gracias a todos, sois los mejores. :)"
"Entrega perfecta y en tiempo. Decidí devolver el producto y me extendieron de manera muy profesional. Me devolvieron el dinero inmediatamente. Mis felicidades al equipo. :)"
"Great quality, great shipping, and it totally made the room! I will definitely order from you all again!"
"Very, very pleased with my ‘Who run the world’ poster! Fantastic quality and brilliant iconography. Purchased for my 9 year old Neice’s birthday - she’s going to be over the moon!"
"Terrible experience. We spent over $200 on prints and it has been 9 days now and the order has still not been shipped. I reached out to customer service after 5 days and they wrote a response stating ‘they are experiencing a high volume of enquiries and someone will get back to me shortly’. It’s been 9 days and still no response or dispatch of our items so today I sent an email requesting a refund. Disappointing to say the least. I’m not sure if it’s a legit website- even after doing my research!"
Hi there, so sorry to hear of the delay regarding your order! We're also very sorry it's taken so long to respond to your enquiry - however, it looks like we saw your email this morning and have now responded. We hope this has been resolved to your satisfaction - please let us know if there's anything else we can do, and once again our sincerest apologies for the situation. Best, Sabrina from Fy!
"I love my framed photograph. My purchased arrived earlier than I had expected and it’s absolutely beautiful."
Hi there, so sorry to hear the discount wasn't applied to your order and you have not received the tracking info! We're also very sorry it's taken so long to respond to your enquiry - however, it looks like we saw your email today and have now responded. We hope this has been resolved to your satisfaction - please let us know if there's anything else we can do, and once again our sincerest apologies for the situation. Best, Artiom from Fy!
"Fabulous service creating my own poster. Can’t wait to have it up on my wall. Can’t recommend them highly enough !!"
"Beautiful quality prints that were very unique. Fab prices and super quick delivery"
"The prints I ordered were of good quality and the transaction process was simple. I was kept informed all the way to when my order was shipped and when expected delivery was due. I highly recommend FY."
"Very disappointed in the customer service. I paid $275 for a huge framed print of the ocean and unfortunately it arrived damaged in multiple places. The box was completely destroyed and the frame was cracked. It has been over 2 weeks and still no solid answer about a replacement/refund. Hate to leave a bad review but don't know what else to do. As soon as I saw the damage, I reached out to customer service via Live Chat and received a response 4 days later. They asked for images of the damage, which i sent back right away. Another few days passed and they reached out asking for more images. i replied right away, again, and still have not heard back. I've followed up 3x in the live chat and even sent 2 emails to the help team. Still nothing. I was so excited for my print and paid a lot of money for it. Hopefully i will hear from the team soon"
"Just ordered my second print today ... great service & love my prints. Thanku!"
"Very friendly service. Made contact within an hour of order to see what personalisation I wanted. Order sent to production within 24 hours. Great service :)"
"Super fast service and shipping. Love the prints and range of products. Just purchased two more products"
"I ordered a print which arrived in a very timely manner, I was very pleased with the content and the quality! Highly recommend 🙌🏼"
Fy is rated 4.66 based on 749 reviews