Fy Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A fantastic choice of stylish prints at a great price and they arrive super quickly after ordering
The prints are very good quality,they arrive quickly and in perfect condition
Great range of eclectic products with reliable delivery. Excellent customer service - polite, efficient and friendly.
Print arrived in good condition as described and with hanging accessories.
Great price, arrived very quickly easy to check out. Everyone asks me where I got my chairs. I love them.
Great service and products excellently packaged and quality. Would use again and highly recommend.
Good service excellent products and at reasonable prices
I love the offerings, although quality was not as good as I was expecting. Due to my electrician breaking my first lights I had to re order. The second delivery was much quicker than the first.
I am so in love with the pricing, the quality and options to choose from. I have been ordering from this company for years. In the current situation with the pandemic, I have been in my place more and finding pictures to make my place more "homey". I love the frames, get quality and the images and breath-taking. I would brag about this to anyone who will listen. Worth the low cost to have this luxury.
Good quality prints received. A tad expensive for what’s actually involved and received but otherwise happy with my purchase
Huge range of prints, lovely quality
The choice is amazing, the delivery time is excellent.
I've ordered lots of products through Fy and I love them. All have arrived quickly well packaged, so easy and the customer service when I contacted them was exceptional.
Fab selection. No hassle shopping. Quick delivery
Great products Really good quality prints Niche artwork Great customer service Consideration for the environment
The prints I ordered were delivered promptly in perfect condition. They were just like the image online. I decided I wanted to send one back as it didn't suit the room and although a little confusing at the time once I got hold of a team member they were super helpful and super efficient they refunded really quickly. Subsequently I went on to order another gorgeous print that I'm really happy with. Overall a great experience, helpful customer service team and perfect product Thank you Fy x
Amazing prints great prices great service 👍🏻Not on the wall yet but will be soon
Fantastic service; great products ... would recommend in a heartbeat!
Great picture. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Brilliant price. Looks a lot more expensive.
Unique wall art.. Great service and quality products.
Fy is rated 4.68 based on 1,374 reviews