Fy Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Fy

Tell us how Fy made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Tomlinsonandrew
"Great service, good quality products and fantastic designs"
Debby
"Great products, the two canvas pictures I bought arrived really quick and I am so happy with them."
"The quality of our print far surpassed expectations. I will definitely be purchasing more prints from Fy!"
"Great choice and amazing quality arrived promptly even though I live in Australia."
Posted 1 hour ago
"This is third time I order from Fy. Great products and great service. They use quality paper for prints that lasts long. Delivery is fast and seem less. I defiantly will order again."
"Price is amazing. Amazing affordable funky and original artwork. Delivery is good. Impressive paper quality they use . The paper is soft and feels durable, the actual print and ink looks good. Overall, great all around"
"Really love the framed pictures I ordered. I can’t wait to redecorate so that I can put them up. X"
"Quick delivery great products love it"
"Fantastic quality prints and really fast service, would highly recommend x"
"Lovely original art works & great quality"
"Excellent service prompt delivery. Great products."
"I highly recommend the prints from Fy; the quality was great. There was a slight mix-up when I received my order, but Customer Service was fantastic, corrected the error immediately, and gave me a coupon code for my next purchase. I will definitely be ordering more prints soon."
"I have been so pleased with my experiences with Fy! I have ordered several prints from them now and each one has been just perfect! They have such unique prints! Recently, I accidentally ordered two of the same print. When I realized my mistake, it was too late to cancel so they just refunded me for one and told me to keep that extra one to give away to a friend! What excellent customer service!!"
"Excellent fast service. Prints were even better than expected. I would highly recommend (and will be ordering again soon!)"
"I had my eye on some prints for a while, so one day I bit the bullet and bought them. They arrived quickly and well protected, I couldn't be happier... now to mount them on the wall! If only you sent someone to do that LOL! I'm looking forward to my next purchase already :)"
"I bought a quote poster for my friends as a “saw this and thought of you” gift. They love it! High quality and satisfaction all round"
"Quick delivery and pictures wrapped carefully."
"Great service, good quality products and fantastic designs"
"Really good quality print. Would highly recommend this company. Excellent service%"
"Lovely art and gifts ideas and fantastic service. I bought a print from them and being really pleased with the quality and quick delivery, I ordered another one. Unfortunately I got the size wrong! totally my mistake. They refunded me the next day and didn't even ask for the other one back, suggesting to donate to charity or friends. I was really impressed with the service. Highly recommended, I love their stuff."
"Love my picture, well printed, and well packaged. Will buy from here again. Thanks."
"Beautiful prints with saturated ink colors. Quick shipping and packaged well. Would recommend and buy from again!"
"Excellente qualité Correspond à l’image du site Livraison rapide, dans les délais annoncés"
Fy is rated 4.68 based on 1,035 reviews