Fy Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Fy

Tell us how Fy made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
returns process
Easy
"Order, delivery and Frida kahlo perfect"
Tomlinsonandrew
"Great service, good quality products and fantastic designs"
"Great products, the two canvas pictures I bought arrived really quick and I am so happy with them."
"I just love the art on FY so much choice and so different to what you find on the high street."
"I’m super happy with my print. The quality is high and would definitely buy again from this online store. I thought the price was very reasonable and it arrived quickly. All in all, I’m very happy 😊"
"Quality is amazing. Delivery fast. All kind of choices. Love it"
"Fabulous service and a beautiful piece of art!"
"Brilliant products and excellent customer service"
"Have purchased a few products and they are all amazing, I also changed my mind about an item purchased and was refunded ASAP and didn’t need to send product back, 10/10"
"Lots of choice on website with quick delivery and very reasonably priced"
"Great products, good quality, efficient delivery."
"The picture arrived as photographed and described, a fast and efficient service even living in Australia. Very reasonably priced, regular e-mail updates and fast delivery. Highly recommend FY."
"The stock is beautiful, ordering is simple & returns, a doddle!!"
"Easy to order, arrived promptly and look fabulous"
"Huge range of great products. Well packaged super speedy delivery."
"I ordered two framed pictures. One of them I ordered incorrectly. There was absolutely no problem sorting it. Customer service was outstanding."
"Ordered two framed pictures from a huge range of pics...that was the hardest bit! They arrived securely packaged in a couple of days, so very happy with my new pictures and overall service."
"I love that you can make whatever saying you want into “artwork” A fun way to decorate your room!!"
"Love the picture I purchased Great quality ,a little bit different and at a reasonable price .Smooth transaction ,quick delivery"
"No delivery No response No help"
Hello Matilda, sorry you had trouble contacting us. Now that we've responded, we hope you were satisfied with the resolution! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there are any other issues. Best, Artiom from Fy!
"I cannot praise the customer service and the products enough! Its a real joy to receive our orders as soo high quality and when i have problems ( ordered wrong size ) i received fast and straightforward help without any hassle . Unique experience in these days"
"Quick delivery, Quality was great, tough packaging but wish you could put all your items into one cart."
"The perfect gift site. Quick delivery. Love it."
Fy is rated 4.68 based on 1,151 reviews