Fy Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fy

Tell us how Fy made you happy

Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Kezia
"Loved my Items - Arrived Quick - Customer Service Wonderful. *** TOP QUALITY ITEM *** Recommended to family already & will but buying again my self for sure!"
"Fantastic service! I ordered the wrong size for one prin& switching it was no problem at all! Love my pictures! Have already recommended to friends. Will definitely use FY again. Thank you so much x"
Chrissie Feekery
"Amazing quality prints! Very fast delivery! Will 100% be ordering from you again!! Thank you! I used my own frame!"
"Very happy- just sizes aren’t standard t get frames"
"The paintings are amazing, delivery was super fast and order process was very quick and easy"
"Worst service ever, they made me wait for weeks to find out where my order was, then they said it was a mistake and that they will send it again after almost a month and yesterday they said the product is out of stock and that I can try to buy it next week. Totally unnacceptable!!!!"
"Fy delivered my custom order in a timely manner. My boxes were professionally packaged so that my frames were protected and arrived in perfect condition. And - fun fact - the order was correct! I would highly recommend buying from Fy. Great company who values the customer experience."
"Efficient ordering process and impressive delivery time."
"Excellent Customer Care"
"Excellent customer service. Huge choice available. Good quality print. Would have been 5 stars if one of the prints was not quite as expected in terms of colour, though they refunded quickly and without any fuss or hassle. Will definitely shop them again."
"Great service. Very quick delivery. Excellent products."
"Great website, free postage and great customer service."
"Great prints, great price, quick delivery"
"Nice quality paper on print. Quick delivery."
"Great prints, well packaged, quick delivery. Would definitely use again."
"I have ordered a couple of prints from Fy, I have found the products to be of a high quality and service to be excellent :) I would definitely recommend."
"Haven’t received my order yet ☹️"
"Seriously impressed with the quality of the various prints and frames I've purchased over the past few months. Pricing isn't terrible either especially when discount codes are offered."
"I was very happy with my recent purchases from Fy. Using the app was easy, delivery was quick and the products choices are huge. Will definitely be using them again very soon."
"Love the prints. They are unique and look great!"
Fy is rated 4.70 based on 499 reviews