FX Foundations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FX Foundations

About FX Foundations: FX Foundations are a team of Traders, Analysts and Fund Managers based in London, UK with over 40 years combined trading experience. In addition to our service work with private funds, high net worth individuals and newbie traders we also run the FXF Private Capital Fund that consistently returns profits year upon year.

And as you know, we take thousands of beginners and trainee traders every year through our affordable training programs.

But while we’re busy helping folks make a fortune (… including ourselves), we’ve never forgotten what it’s like as a beginner or an uncertain new trader.

support@fxfoundations.com

71-75 Shelton Street

Tell us how FX Foundations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"A much needed appreciation for the guys at the FXF group. Having completed their course in August, I am now confidently trading as one of their remote traders. The educational course was first class, the support both personalised and unique and the methods taught simply don't get better. Certainly not your average offering. London offices, a genuine team of traders and of course the opportunity to continue my trading journey and career. Well done on offering such a service to us retail investors or newbie traders."
"Better than all the ‘so called’ trading companies that claim to teach (especially on Instagram) but have no real eveidence of their success... This is proper trading, I was never lied to about what I could achieve with FXF which is all I asked for. I used to believe I could be an over night success and was happy I never wasted any more money on CFD platforms and signals. Now I am working towards consistent profitability. Thanks Deano"
"What a team. Having just been offered the remote trader position of employment with the FXF group after 5 weeks I am ecstatic. A great journey which started with the training programme followed by my live trading. I have traded for a year, so know the basics, but these guys took my trading to a different level, with market signatures and more! A well deserved review and I look forward to the FXF Xmas party where I can share my progress with others."
"Great course covering all aspects of Forex and Stocks trading. Definitely something I aim to peruse on a more full time basis with the group when time allows."
"First class training programme, highly recommend to anyone looking into Trading FX, stocks or any asset class you have interest in."
"You may struggle to find a group as genuine as the FXF team. 15 months after my initial course and they remain with support and help and have continued to make time for their past students. Although profitable, I always find comfort in having some professionals at hand! Cheers guys, thanks Alf."
"Daisy here…Learnt to trade with these guys since 2013! They have evolved massively, and this has allowed me to take up a remote trader position, having been funded by the group. Anyone who has ‘been around’ the FX world the past 5 years will be aware of the scams present, this is far from it, believe me. A working office, phone number and a team always there to help. No hidden presence or scams here!"
"Great set of guys teaching on a very personal level. We had a small group of 4 students, engaging on a weekly basis within their London offices. Definitely worth looking into if your wish is to successfully trade the markets"
"I only ever leave reviews when I deem them necessary. This company certainly gets my thumbs up. A very in-depth training programme which has seen me go from complete beginners to someone now averaging over 3% a month. It has been a year-long journey but I can honestly say I am close to grasping many of the concepts leading traders to use on a daily basis."
"Cheers to all the team at FXF. I took a fantastic 4-week bespoke course with ongoing support means I am now in a position to trade my savings with a low-risk strategy that should yield more than the high street. Some really interesting ideas that go beyond the realm of basic technical analysis."
"I am now a trader, consistently withdrawing money each month as a wage. I could not have done this without being funded, simply no way I could pay a mortgage, student loan and have money to trade! FXF made this possible."
"Special thanks to the FXF group. You have truly changed the way I trade. Will see all the students at my training day in November. Thanks, Tony"
"Changed my life… Having joined the Funded Trader Programme back in July it has changed my career. A decent trader prior to finding the FXF group, but I never ever had the spare cash to really top up my trading account and make any sort of income. The guys helped fund me and I am now consistently taking home 4 figures a month. Considering my own personal bank was £2k, I am making more than that off someone else’s funds! Will be continuing my remote trader programme for as long as you will have me."
"Really intelligent guys who run a very special training programme. 'Think outside the box' they said....ever since then I have consistently generated returns using the taught ideas and strategies. I decided to continue my training with long term mentoring, and this for me is what makes this opportunity and the group so unique. I hope to turn this hobby into a successful, long term career in the coming years. You never know, I may even be part of the FXF team of traders."
"As a complete beginner with a whole host of information on the internet I didn't know where to turn. I wanted to cut my learning time, eradicate the beginners mistakes and ensure I started on the right foot. In my 8 week initial bespoke training I was given the skills and understanding to start trading for myself. This course is the best way anyone can get a detailed understanding with a hands on approach. Each one of my mentors were happy to engage in weekly 1 to 1 sessions and only when you sit down with this group do you realise the difference between professional and so called 'social media' guru traders. Absolutely recommend."
"Simply the best FOREX course money can buy (well IMO). Received 3 days and an ongoing mentorship that has seen me consistently trade and beat the markets. Yes you do the basics such as Technical Analysis, but this group goes way beyond the norm. Heard of Market Signatures? Market Profiles? Market Pulses? If not, then you are reading the wrong stuff. Genuinely one of the market leaders if you want to succeed at retail trading."
"Wow, what a journey for me! Today marked my second month of live trading with funds given to me by the FXF Team. I have for my second successive month broken the 5% profit barrier and I am achieving my goal of being a full time trader. Whatever your dream and whatever your goal, you can achieve it. The FXF Training Programme has helped me every step of the way, thank you Michael, James and Dan for everything. 5* from me here."
"As an international student studying finance, I was keen to get some first hand trade experience. The London course was perfect for me and I attended with a friend in February 2018. A very insightful few days that have now resulted in me focusing on prop trading as a full time career. Thank you for your knowledge, your unique and out of the box ideas and finally for the genuine concern to see each one of your students succeed."
"I decided to choose FX Foundations over a number of different course providers. I have found them to be very honest, transparent and realistic with my investment expectations. The 1 to 1 mentoring was world class, and the group training days made me feel part of something much larger. I am very confident in my trading ability, having harnessed the skills necessary to succeed in this Forex World."
FX Foundations is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews