FX Foundations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FX Foundations

About FX Foundations: FX Foundations are a team of Traders, Analysts and Fund Managers based in London, UK with over 40 years combined trading experience. In addition to our service work with private funds, high net worth individuals and newbie traders we also run the FXF Private Equity Fund that consistently returns profits. And as you know, we take thousands of beginners and trainee traders every year through our affordable training programs.

But while we’re busy helping folks make a fortune (… including ourselves), we’ve never forgotten what it’s like as a beginner or an uncertain new trader.

support@fxfoundations.com

71-75 Shelton Street

Live Chat

How would you rate FX Foundations ?

"Great course covering all aspects of Forex and Stocks trading. Definitely something I aim to peruse on a more full time basis with the group when time allows."
"First class training programme, highly recommend to anyone looking into Trading FX, stocks or any asset class you have interest in."
"You may struggle to find a group as genuine as the FXF team. 15 months after my initial course and they remain with support and help and have continued to make time for their past students. Although profitable, I always find comfort in having some professionals at hand! Cheers guys, thanks Alf."
"Daisy here…Learnt to trade with these guys since 2013! They have evolved massively, and this has allowed me to take up a remote trader position, having been funded by the group. Anyone who has ‘been around’ the FX world the past 5 years will be aware of the scams present, this is far from it, believe me. A working office, phone number and a team always there to help. No hidden presence or scams here!"
"Great set of guys teaching on a very personal level. We had a small group of 4 students, engaging on a weekly basis within their London offices. Definitely worth looking into if your wish is to successfully trade the markets"
"I only ever leave reviews when I deem them necessary. This company certainly gets my thumbs up. A very in-depth training programme which has seen me go from complete beginners to someone now averaging over 3% a month. It has been a year-long journey but I can honestly say I am close to grasping many of the concepts leading traders to use on a daily basis."
"Cheers to all the team at FXF. I took a fantastic 4-week bespoke course with ongoing support means I am now in a position to trade my savings with a low-risk strategy that should yield more than the high street. Some really interesting ideas that go beyond the realm of basic technical analysis."
"I am now a trader, consistently withdrawing money each month as a wage. I could not have done this without being funded, simply no way I could pay a mortgage, student loan and have money to trade! FXF made this possible."
"Special thanks to the FXF group. You have truly changed the way I trade. Will see all the students at my training day in November. Thanks, Tony"
"Changed my life… Having joined the Funded Trader Programme back in July it has changed my career. A decent trader prior to finding the FXF group, but I never ever had the spare cash to really top up my trading account and make any sort of income. The guys helped fund me and I am now consistently taking home 4 figures a month. Considering my own personal bank was £2k, I am making more than that off someone else’s funds! Will be continuing my remote trader programme for as long as you will have me."
"Really intelligent guys who run a very special training programme. 'Think outside the box' they said....ever since then I have consistently generated returns using the taught ideas and strategies. I decided to continue my training with long term mentoring, and this for me is what makes this opportunity and the group so unique. I hope to turn this hobby into a successful, long term career in the coming years. You never know, I may even be part of the FXF team of traders."
"As a complete beginner with a whole host of information on the internet I didn't know where to turn. I wanted to cut my learning time, eradicate the beginners mistakes and ensure I started on the right foot. In my 8 week initial bespoke training I was given the skills and understanding to start trading for myself. This course is the best way anyone can get a detailed understanding with a hands on approach. Each one of my mentors were happy to engage in weekly 1 to 1 sessions and only when you sit down with this group do you realise the difference between professional and so called 'social media' guru traders. Absolutely recommend."
"Simply the best FOREX course money can buy (well IMO). Received 3 days and an ongoing mentorship that has seen me consistently trade and beat the markets. Yes you do the basics such as Technical Analysis, but this group goes way beyond the norm. Heard of Market Signatures? Market Profiles? Market Pulses? If not, then you are reading the wrong stuff. Genuinely one of the market leaders if you want to succeed at retail trading."
"Wow, what a journey for me! Today marked my second month of live trading with funds given to me by the FXF Team. I have for my second successive month broken the 5% profit barrier and I am achieving my goal of being a full time trader. Whatever your dream and whatever your goal, you can achieve it. The FXF Training Programme has helped me every step of the way, thank you Michael, James and Dan for everything. 5* from me here."
"As an international student studying finance, I was keen to get some first hand trade experience. The London course was perfect for me and I attended with a friend in February 2018. A very insightful few days that have now resulted in me focusing on prop trading as a full time career. Thank you for your knowledge, your unique and out of the box ideas and finally for the genuine concern to see each one of your students succeed."
"I decided to choose FX Foundations over a number of different course providers. I have found them to be very honest, transparent and realistic with my investment expectations. The 1 to 1 mentoring was world class, and the group training days made me feel part of something much larger. I am very confident in my trading ability, having harnessed the skills necessary to succeed in this Forex World."
"The course so far is the best investment I've made for myself. Wish I'd done it sooner! I was fortunate that I got in contact with Michael when I did. The guys take their time and are very patient. The course is filled with a lot's of information which is relevant. A really good thing about this course is you receive one to one sessions with your mentor during your trading programme so any doubts or questions you have for yourself, you have a tutor to clear things up. I can genuinely say that I have seen a massive difference in my trading and analysis. Before the course, I understood the tools and the theoretical side of them but these guys showed me how to APPLY them and understand exactly how to use them. They give you a realistic expectation of the market and do not sell you a get rich scheme. The course will give you the tools and understanding you need to be successful and profitable in the market but whether you succeed or not will really be down to yourself and how committed you are. Thanks Alex!"
"A long time subscriber after the initial FXF Training Programme. 9 months on from the course and I remain making pips. Low risk strategies taught that can be applied in all market conditions. Would highly recommend."
"Started my journey on their Free Forex School. Intrigued, I decided to attend one of their free London Seminars. Within 15 minutes of this seminar, I knew The FXF group were different and I wanted to learn more. I completed a bespoke training course in February. Superbly written, presented and I can safely say a great investment. My Forex journey has started and I am only going one way under their guidance."
FX Foundations is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews