FX Foundations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FX Foundations

About FX Foundations: FX Foundations are a team of Traders, Analysts and Fund Managers based in London, UK with over 40 years combined trading experience. In addition to our service work with private funds, high net worth individuals and newbie traders we also run the FXF Private Equity Fund that consistently returns profits. And as you know, we take thousands of beginners and trainee traders every year through our affordable training programs.

But while we’re busy helping folks make a fortune (… including ourselves), we’ve never forgotten what it’s like as a beginner or an uncertain new trader.

Live Chat

How would you rate FX Foundations ?

"As an international student studying finance, I was keen to get some first hand trade experience. The London course was perfect for me and I attended with a friend in February 2018. A very insightful few days that have now resulted in me focusing on prop trading as a full time career. Thank you for your knowledge, your unique and out of the box ideas and finally for the genuine concern to see each one of your students succeed."
"I decided to choose FX Foundations over a number of different course providers. I have found them to be very honest, transparent and realistic with my investment expectations. The 1 to 1 mentoring was world class, and the group training days made me feel part of something much larger. I am very confident in my trading ability, having harnessed the skills necessary to succeed in this Forex World."
"The course so far is the best investment I've made for myself. Wish I'd done it sooner! I was fortunate that I got in contact with Michael when I did. The guys take their time and are very patient. The course is filled with a lot's of information which is relevant. A really good thing about this course is you receive one to one sessions with your mentor during your trading programme so any doubts or questions you have for yourself, you have a tutor to clear things up. I can genuinely say that I have seen a massive difference in my trading and analysis. Before the course, I understood the tools and the theoretical side of them but these guys showed me how to APPLY them and understand exactly how to use them. They give you a realistic expectation of the market and do not sell you a get rich scheme. The course will give you the tools and understanding you need to be successful and profitable in the market but whether you succeed or not will really be down to yourself and how committed you are. Thanks Alex!"
"A long time subscriber after the initial FXF Training Programme. 9 months on from the course and I remain making pips. Low risk strategies taught that can be applied in all market conditions. Would highly recommend."
"Started my journey on their Free Forex School. Intrigued, I decided to attend one of their free London Seminars. Within 15 minutes of this seminar, I knew The FXF group were different and I wanted to learn more. I completed a bespoke training course in February. Superbly written, presented and I can safely say a great investment. My Forex journey has started and I am only going one way under their guidance."
"Great Fund Training Programme completed in March this year. I have continued to liaise with the team and it is all coming together nicely. Really enjoy feeling part of something beyond the initial training course."
"Fantastic three day London course. I wanted to see how I could make my pension work for me that little more than tracker funds though remain with a low risk investment profile. Probably the most informative three days of my investment career. Professional, knowledgeable and most of all value for money. First class and hats off to Michael and Jay."
"Attended the FXF London Course. 8 of us (who still remain in a small group) ploughed through the intense training and it was a real eye opener. This guys have a niche way to value the markets, not your everyday Technical analysis that can be picked up FREE online. Unique way to trade my own portfolio with a VERY low risk strategy. Look forward to the regular meet ups chaps! Thanks Si."
"I decided upon the in office intensive course followed by 12 weeks of 1 to 1 mentoring. Absolutely superb. Taking into account the cost, what I learned and not forgetting the money I will save not blowing banks this is hard to beat. Clearly these guys know what they are doing, very professional (not your social media pop up) and more than exceeded my expectations. I am far from a novice, but having completed a number of so called Professional Trader or 'diploma' courses, I know the good from the bad. I will forever be grateful for what you guys taught me. See you at the Junior Fund meetup!"
"Doing the 2 day intensive course in January with the addition of ongoing mentoring changed my trading life. I am not only profitable, but have stopped wasting time and money with signal sellers and searching for that holy grail! Every aspect of trading covered within the course and the addition of mentoring throughout my live trading made a huge difference. Well worth the cost."
"Great service from a very knowledgeable team. Just finished my at home bespoke course with 1 day in the office. Consistently making profits and taking my trading to the next level. Quit the search for the next system or holy grail....these guys teach you everything you need to know."
"The FXF Fund foundation course provides a flexible platform to learn, engage in new skills and challenge your perceptions. Michael is certainly no mentor that sits back doing the necessary, over the months I have been enrolled with the FXF he has been persistent in ensuring I remain on track and maximizing on the benefit the course has the potential to provide. I recently made my first independent forex trade and it is truly rewarding when it all begins to click! Michael’s teaching style is open and friendly allowing for the autonomy to develop however more importantly the urge to impress. I look forward to my first student day with the team - an opportunity I will relish!"
"Not one to write reviews, but in a market niche dominated by many unscrupulous services and individuals, it seemed a necessity. Fantastic 1 to 1 mentoring, quality training material and above it all, nice guys who make you feel part of their team. Attended two in office training days and since completing the full training programme in late 2017, I am now regularly trading my swing method across Equities and FX achieving strong returns. No overnight millionaire stuff, but a group that brings REALITY to the world of trading."
"I’d been interested in trading for a long time and had been on courses which done nothing but showed me basic trading knowledge. I found FXF to be reasonably priced and the course is actually interactive with a personal touch! I never made the cut to trade with the FXF fund but I’ve gone from blowing trade accounts to making 6% on my trading account two months in a row now! Thanks FXF"
"James, Michael and the rest of the team were fantastic with me. Coming into their offices was a great experience and despite having initial concerns about entering their fund training programme these were soon allayed. After 6 weeks I had a solid knowledge of analysis and now at week 16 I remain in contact with my mentor who continues to help me improve and remain profitable. No hesitations from me!"
"I have been looking for a company that offers a clear, effective and consistent method of profiting from the FX markets and I am fortunate to have found FX Foundations.Since I have joined the FX Fund foundations mentorship program my progress has been exceptional. With the assistance of my mentor Michael and regular analysis of the live FX markets , I have been able to consistently make profits from my trades. I have recently made 4.6% of profits trading FX pairs from my trading account in 1 week alone. Going forward I look forward to Improving on my trading with the continued support of FX Foundations and would not hesitate to recommend using their services for trading privately or with the ultimate goal of trading professionally."
"I had a great experience with FX Foundations. Before attending the mentorship, I had no knowledge of the forex markets. The mentor was always available, to help me through the learning process and support me in my trading journey. I can certainly recommend FX Foundations as a serious and very positive environment to learn about forex trading."
"Great way to learn forex in all aspects. I started as a complete beginner at 19 and have come out the other side with a month left of the course making profitable trades on the markets. Michael is great and i appreciate all the help i have received."
"Highly recommend this course to anyone of any ability that is looking to learn how to trade profitably. The training mentors teach you concepts of trading that you won't find online, which makes this course unique. Very friendly and helpful!"
"Really great service. Used the guidance provided by top class professionals to improve my trading ability. Went from blowing up several accounts in the past, to making a sustainable profit over a longer period of time whilst developing my technical and money management ability. Well worth the service and would highly recommend"
FX Foundations is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews