FX Foundations Reviews

Read FX Foundations Reviews

support@fxfoundations.com

71-75 Shelton Street

Tell us how FX Foundations made you happy
Same thing happened to me, one big scam
If we entered a trading competition and won we was a promised £25k capital to trade with and time to spend with them on their trading floor with 'professional' traders. I won, never got the money and they just simply do not reply to emails and me still wanting to join their team for the day. Website has shut down. All one big scam and lie. Dwayne is on Instagram as @tigtrading. Hes a complete fraud. The whole company is.
i requested to stoped my subscription(£249/month which it's suppose to give you capital to trade with, however you cannot have live positions bigger than 1 lot at any given time-they don't tell you this before you subscribe). Even i requested to end my subscription well before the end of the first month, they kept charching me for 2 months more (£498). I exchanged several emails, telling me that they will refund. Then they disappeared. I need to find a way to het my money back.
This is another outright scam! Once they gpt my money I never heard from them again. Also calling their “contact number” they never answer but do return your call (when they are still selling to you and dont have your money yet). Once they have your money they do not teturn your call. Beware, this is a scam!
An Anonymous review posted by an UNVERIFIED buyer. Completely unfounded and untrue.
FX Foundations is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews