FX Foundations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FX Foundations

About FX Foundations: FX Foundations are a team of Traders, Analysts and Fund Managers based in London, UK with over 40 years combined trading experience. In addition to our service work with private funds, high net worth individuals and newbie traders we also run the FXF Private Capital Fund that consistently returns profits year upon year.

And as you know, we take thousands of beginners and trainee traders every year through our affordable training programs.

But while we’re busy helping folks make a fortune (… including ourselves), we’ve never forgotten what it’s like as a beginner or an uncertain new trader.

support@fxfoundations.com

71-75 Shelton Street

Tell us how FX Foundations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Did I learn anything? - Absolutely, I can now trade FX consistently and profitably Value for money? - No doubt, Courses from other providers range from £500-£10k and this was more than fairly priced for what I was taught Support - Ongoing and essential for my learning Success - Yes, I now have a skill that I am using daily to make money from FX markets. Thanks to all the chaps at FXF, cheers Darren"
"Flew over from Ireland specifically for this course. Michael and the team were first class and ongoing support has been superb. I am profitable and no longer feel the need to keep purchasing FX Training! Special thanks to the team for accommodating my needs, despite your full capacity for students. A very happy student here."
"Flew over from Ireland specifically for a bespoke training day. I cannot fault the guys for their efforts. Ongoing support was great and I will never need to seek another training course again. Special thanks to Michael for arranging my stay. Would strongly recommend to anyone who wants to learn Forex and bypass all the BS."
"Fantastic service from Michael and the team. No doubt I will continue to be profitable with the Teams help. Third month and I have now returned 23% on my initial investment. Would recommend their fund training programme to all"
"Top Class FX Training programme. Love being part of the team of training days."
"Really enjoyed the flexibility of this course, whilst maintaining my 9-5 and finally evolving from a failed trader to someone who consistently makes pips. I hope to progress into a remote trader position with the firm in the future, though for now I am just pleased to be making pips MY WAY and not following some signal service which blows up my bank time and time again! Cheers Jay"
"A much needed appreciation for the guys at the FXF group. Having completed their course in August, I am now confidently trading as one of their remote traders. The educational course was first class, the support both personalised and unique and the methods taught simply don't get better. Certainly not your average offering. London offices, a genuine team of traders and of course the opportunity to continue my trading journey and career. Well done on offering such a service to us retail investors or newbie traders."
"Better than all the ‘so called’ trading companies that claim to teach (especially on Instagram) but have no real eveidence of their success... This is proper trading, I was never lied to about what I could achieve with FXF which is all I asked for. I used to believe I could be an over night success and was happy I never wasted any more money on CFD platforms and signals. Now I am working towards consistent profitability. Thanks Deano"
"What a team. Having just been offered the remote trader position of employment with the FXF group after 5 weeks I am ecstatic. A great journey which started with the training programme followed by my live trading. I have traded for a year, so know the basics, but these guys took my trading to a different level, with market signatures and more! A well deserved review and I look forward to the FXF Xmas party where I can share my progress with others."
"Great course covering all aspects of Forex and Stocks trading. Definitely something I aim to peruse on a more full time basis with the group when time allows."
"First class training programme, highly recommend to anyone looking into Trading FX, stocks or any asset class you have interest in."
"You may struggle to find a group as genuine as the FXF team. 15 months after my initial course and they remain with support and help and have continued to make time for their past students. Although profitable, I always find comfort in having some professionals at hand! Cheers guys, thanks Alf."
"Daisy here…Learnt to trade with these guys since 2013! They have evolved massively, and this has allowed me to take up a remote trader position, having been funded by the group. Anyone who has ‘been around’ the FX world the past 5 years will be aware of the scams present, this is far from it, believe me. A working office, phone number and a team always there to help. No hidden presence or scams here!"
"Great set of guys teaching on a very personal level. We had a small group of 4 students, engaging on a weekly basis within their London offices. Definitely worth looking into if your wish is to successfully trade the markets"
"I only ever leave reviews when I deem them necessary. This company certainly gets my thumbs up. A very in-depth training programme which has seen me go from complete beginners to someone now averaging over 3% a month. It has been a year-long journey but I can honestly say I am close to grasping many of the concepts leading traders to use on a daily basis."
"Cheers to all the team at FXF. I took a fantastic 4-week bespoke course with ongoing support means I am now in a position to trade my savings with a low-risk strategy that should yield more than the high street. Some really interesting ideas that go beyond the realm of basic technical analysis."
"I am now a trader, consistently withdrawing money each month as a wage. I could not have done this without being funded, simply no way I could pay a mortgage, student loan and have money to trade! FXF made this possible."
"Special thanks to the FXF group. You have truly changed the way I trade. Will see all the students at my training day in November. Thanks, Tony"
"Changed my life… Having joined the Funded Trader Programme back in July it has changed my career. A decent trader prior to finding the FXF group, but I never ever had the spare cash to really top up my trading account and make any sort of income. The guys helped fund me and I am now consistently taking home 4 figures a month. Considering my own personal bank was £2k, I am making more than that off someone else’s funds! Will be continuing my remote trader programme for as long as you will have me."
FX Foundations is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews