FW Homestores Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend FW Homestores
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact FW Homestores?

Tell us how FW Homestores made you happy

"No response to complaint sent nearly 3 months ago. Emailed several times plus message on their Facebook page-Purchased expensive insurance recommended by salesman-doesn’t live up the promises."
Are you FW Homestores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased a living room suite in store, but despite cancelling within a week I lost my deposit of £300! They only have a 24 hour cancellation policy which is ridiculous compared to other furniture stores. Despite complaining I didn't get anywhere... Beware!"
"Having received a text nearly two weeks ago saying my furniture is ready to despatch I've had numerous problems getting though to FW Homestores. When they called me back they told me a courier would be in contact and we'd probably have the furniture the end of last week/beginning of this week. Having heard nothing from the courier I contacted FW Homestores again to be told I have to wait until the national courier has enough items to make it worthwhile delivering to my area. If I'd known that I wouldn't have ordered in the first place. We've been nearly two weeks without furniture now as we cleared the old items out when we received the original message to say ours was ready to dispatch. If I don't get a delivery date by the end of this week I'll be cancelling the order and going elsewhere!"
"Helpful staff ! Great quality and very competively priced"
FW Homestores is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews