FW Homestores Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend FW Homestores

How would you rate FW Homestores ?

"Having received a text nearly two weeks ago saying my furniture is ready to despatch I've had numerous problems getting though to FW Homestores. When they called me back they told me a courier would be in contact and we'd probably have the furniture the end of last week/beginning of this week. Having heard nothing from the courier I contacted FW Homestores again to be told I have to wait until the national courier has enough items to make it worthwhile delivering to my area. If I'd known that I wouldn't have ordered in the first place. We've been nearly two weeks without furniture now as we cleared the old items out when we received the original message to say ours was ready to dispatch. If I don't get a delivery date by the end of this week I'll be cancelling the order and going elsewhere!"
"Helpful staff ! Great quality and very competively priced"
FW Homestores is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews