Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Very comprehensive advice enabling me to make an informed choice. Thank you.
Very professional and friendly experience, would highly recommend.
Very professional only critisisum was the length of time it took to go through and accessing the encrypted messages.
Fantastic and helpful staff. Went through all my options thoroughly and honestly. I had a budget I had to stick to and they listened and recommended policies around this and did not try and push higher prices onto me, which I have experience with other providers. Amy W and Karen S are a big asset to the company.
Good customer service
Dave was really helpful in helping us understand and find the best insurance cover for us. He was very patient and the whole process was very stress free! Thanks so much.
Angus has been looking after me from the beginning to the end for the life insurance. He is very nice, patient, professional, efficient and passionate. Any time I email him, he can quickly response.
Excellent friendly, professional service that I would highly recommend! Dave really listened to me, allowed me to make an informed decision with no pressure and was a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks indeed.
Aimee was amazing in keeping me updated about the various stages of the application process and was very approachable too. Highly recommend!
Took a little while as i have complex medical needs but overall very happy with my quote.
TJ was really helpful in getting a policy sorted out for me. Fantastic service from Future Proof, would recommend them to anyone looking for a policy!
Excellent service and great communication, throughly explained product as well answered all questions I had.
Very pleased thank you TJ
TJ was extremely helpful and patient. I can highly recommend them.
Cannot fault your customer service
Informative, no hard selling and extremely polite
Came away feeling listened to and very happy with my policy
Very informative, friendly staff and not pushy, letting you take your time to chose your cover.
Excellent service from my initial contact. Amy sorted the exact insurance I required with excellent advice.
Very helpful customer service.
Was able to support me in getting life insurance and kept me informed throughout the process and was a success.
I have always had very good service from Future Proof and have total confidence in their advice
It’s so easy and they get best price on market and tj who handled my policies was great
It’s good and welcoming sales agents
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 882 reviews