Future Proof Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Click Here

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Easy to talk to Knowledgeable staff who understand not all people fit into boxes"
"Really helpful and friendly staff who clearly explained the different options to me. I wanted a critical illness policy but it was difficult to get cover because of my family history of MS - Future Proof did a lot of work in the background to help with this."
"Persistent and professional"
"Great service from start to finish, I am delighted with the advice I have been given and the products and plans I now have in place."
"My consultant was very friendly, informative and helpful, I would recommend Future Proof."
"From start to finish we have had excellent service from our Agent, T.J and would certainly recommend the company"
"We have been very satisfied with Carlo Nusca as he has completed all formalities at present satisfactorily."
"excellent agent who was patient and fully explained everything"
"Carlo Nusca Really took care to ensure that I actually did need life Insurance Cover. He answered any queries quickly and accurately, making enquiries on my behalf without hesitation. All in all attentive, nothing at all too much trouble. Thank You"
"I phoned Future Proof to extend and sort out my life insurance with dread, expecting to be bamboozled by gobbledygook or zoning out through the whole mundane process. I could not have been more wrong! I spoke to Karen Searle who not only made everything simple and transparent, but actually interesting and helpful. Karen gave me various options to choose from, explaining in clear and concise language and totally made the experience pain-free. We even laughed lots too! I would not hesitate to recommend the service I received."
"Thank you Karen and Future Proof for helping us get the cover we wanted. Very informative advisor and pleasant experience all round."
"TJ was very precise in his advice and efficient in his processing of my application. He attended to my specific needs well and tailored the responses very effectively."
"We found our contact at Future Proof Insurance to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Thank you Karen for guiding us through what could have been a stressful time due to my little health problems. Would recommend Future Proof to all."
"Very very helpful and pleasant staff that helped me understand what I needed and got an amazing price for our life insurance. Thank you!"
"Very kind and very helpful"
"Very helpful"
"Karen Searle Responded very quickly to my queries or and enquiries plus found me the best deal that fitted all my criteria so I was very pleased indeed. Thank you Future Proof (Life Ins) and thank you Karen Searle"
"The service was quick, efficient and competitive. I would definitely use again."
"very helpful listened to our request found a very good deal but we cannot afford at the moment"
"Determined to find the right product for you"
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 790 reviews