Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Friendly and professional service from David and Amy. Everything I needed to know was explained fully making the decision easy to progress. Would recommend Future Proof to anyone looking to purchase mortgage insurance.
Helpful throughout.
Great company who take care of everything for you.
she knew all the answers very good
We were unsure of what was available in cover now that our existing life cover was coming to an end, as pensioners we had a very limited budget and thought we wouldn't be able to afford the premiums to cover the rest of our lifetime then out of the blue we were contacted by Future Proof because unknowingly to us they were our assisting guardians with our existing life policies and were ready to help us find suitable cover for the future, David was great and very patient thanks David and good luck with your new job, then Molly came to our rescue, a lovely down to earth lass who set our minds at ease, very professional and understanding. Now we are feeling more relaxed knowing we have cover in place for the unexpected if it ever occurs, we don't know what's around the corner and with the cover Molly has set up it would help us through. Thanks Molly all the best in the future, remember Snowdon is now open and you are welcome in our Beautiful North Wales. Take care. From Fred and Delyth P.s. The rain did keep away thanks. Remember to wash your car in a downpour, never mind looking daft!
Very informative, skilled and engaging advisor who offered me the best solution. Confident I purchased the best plan. Highly recommend!
I found Future Proof Insurance very supportive gave helpful advice.
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Angus at Future Proof. I really felt like my insurance needs were listened to and met with a great deal of knowledge and patience. Thank you!
Very helpful explained everything properly. Angus was very efficient and polite. Would recommend future proof insurance.
Our advisor. Molly, was really helpful and sorted our wishes quickly and accurately. It was nice to deal with someone with good knowledge, polite and with a good sense of humour.
Very helpful and efficient service during current Covid situation with new life policy successfully in place. Many thanks.
Very good service and gave me the the best quote within my budget.
Great service from start to finish from TJ at Future Proof. Quickly understood what I needed and very thorough customers service throughout. Highly recommended.
We can't recommend Amy at Futureproof enough. We experienced someone who went above and beyond to get us the best premiums for what was a bit if a tricky situation.
Leanne was most helpful and polite she answered all my questions with clarity and had no problem repeating anything I asked her thank you
Information given in a professional and prompt manner
Thoroughly professional service that was delivered personably, with courtesy and efficiency. I recommend them highly.
They go over and above to try and get you the best quote. Always on the end of a phone / email if you have any queries, and their friendly manner makes you feel a valued customer. Would definitely recommend.

Update:- Several years down the line, I'm finding it very hard to deal with Future Proof (in terms of updating policy, etc) as they are unresponsive to messages and a small issue can take months to resolve.
Thank you for leaving your review. We constantly strive to provide outstanding service to our clients and take all feedback seriously.
As I am sure you can appreciate insurers are working remotely and communications are taking much longer than usual because of this. Robyn has emailed you with the insurer’s response. We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused, these are challenging circumstances in unprecedented times.
Excellent service with clear explanations throughout. Additionally I get under no pressure to commit which was refreshing compared to your competitors.
Molly Higgins was offered a very friendly and helpful service, which resulted in me being able to find the right type of insurance for me in a quick and easy manner.

This review service however is not so great. I can't submit it without giving my email which states my name- so it is not anonymous. Additionally most people would not remember how many hours it took for a company to get back to them- well I definitely couldn't. However I was very satisfied with how quickly Future Proof got in touch.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 888 reviews