Furniturise Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furniturise
It took us 20+ emails and two weeks to get the right product (the desk board had a whole in it, the chair was faulty, head rest wasn't sent with the chair, etc.)
The service was timely and very nice/understanding but still - should aim to get it right from the start
Friendly and efficient service.
Website was very easy to use. Delivery date confirmed quickly. Delivery driver put the item in the garage as it was raining. Also, the terms and conditions state to check that all items are delivered before signing, as this was delivered during the pandemic, there was no signing for delivery, however, the driver happily waited the few minutes it took to confirm all contents were there. Very happy with all aspects from ordering to delivery.
Team were helpful with queries and product seems pretty good.
Great desk, great price and great service. Would highly recommend.
The desk is 5 stars, it is brilliant and I am very happy with it. The delivery on a pallet to the curb (I live on 1st floor in an apartment) as well as the lack of pre drilled holes in the table top (I don’t have a drill at home and had to get a hang man to do it for me) is 3 stars. Average 4 stars.
Very customer service by all members for staff. Very pleased with item purchased. I now have to purchase another as other member of staff prefer it to a more expensive model from another company.
You are now my go to company for office furnitures.
Thank you for your assistance and support.
Very simple process.. quick delivery and a quality product. Easy to deal with
I ordered a Liberty Sit/Stand desk from Furniturise. Quality product for a decent price, very good customer service and prompt delivery. Would recommend
I first enquired by email and then by phone. Furniturise team was very quick to reply and helpful. In fact they called me to double check on my order when they noticed that the monitor arms/stand I ordered online was a different color to my desk frame. This enable me to correct the order (nice catch) and still have the product delivered in the time frame promised. Quality of products (desk, chair, monitor stand) is excellent and good value.
Excellent product and service. Fast delivery.
Very pleased with product and service. Delivery booking was very quick considering the current Corona virus situation.
Just wish the third party delivery service a bit more friendly or positive attitude.
Excellent furniture
Truly ergonomic chair
Prompt delivery
Ordering from Furniturise was easy, simple and delivery was very quick. I spent a lot of time deciding where to order my desk and chair and pleased I chosen this company. I ordered on an evening and received a phone call the very next morning to arrange delivery. Came well packed and delivered within 2 days (you specify delivery day). Highly recommend.
Excellent customer service. Good product and good price.
Item arrived the following day, Item went together easily enough.
Item as described.
Helpful and friendly staff that help you out if there is any problems.
Customer service was awesome.

Instructions that came with the item were absolutely terrible though. Pretty much had to work it out for myself. If they made instructions that were clear, easy to read and precise then the process would have been a lot smoother.
Furniturise is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews